EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

So we have been working on a series of videos for our website upgrade.
We made a basic video for mixing by weight, this is info most ELR users already know, but who better to get feedback from than this awesome DIY community?
Care to have a look?

9 Likes

quick , simple and on point well done , i like thw fact that you did not over complicate it

1 Like

Outstanding!
Very well done, any New to DIYr could easily follow a long.

1 Like

What @Mark_Turner said. Very good video. I also enjoyed the graphics and the nice tips at the end regarding steeping.

2 Likes

I mixed volume for years and made the switch to mixing by weight about 8months ago. Why did i wait so long …stubborn. Thank you for confirming the measurements i have been using are in fact correct.

2 Likes

Thx @Leilani!

1 Like

FA20_march23v3

Happy Friday Mix Family! This week’s sale is on FlavourArt!
Have a SAFE and excellent weekend!

6 Likes

you always get me with this one lol , do you know when you will have the newer capella silverline flaves ? meringue , acai or something like that , and apple snacks ???

2 Likes

Not here yet but one the way! (silverline) excited to try those Apple Snacks as well! I think today we are receiving Soda base from RFSC! (excited to try that one as well.)

4 Likes

You are going to love the RF SC Soda base. That and the RF SC Taffy base are unique & Outstanding!

3 Likes

@Mark_Turner you were right! its pretty awesome so far!

1 Like

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and say hi and do a small giveaway. We will post it in the giveaway section. Hope everyone is mixing up some great recipes and is ready for a pleasant Easter weekend:)

3 Likes

Here is a link~

6 Likes

Much appreciated!!
Happy Easter to our friends and extended family at ECX! :smiley:

6 Likes

I am currently obsessing over Honeydew Creams and waiting on a big package from Ecigexpress right now!

1 Like

Hello @ecigexpress are there any sells going on this week? Have a cart ready and looking to purchase. Thank you

1 Like

yes! hold on just a sec… posting now:)

Okay thank you

1 Like

easterstorewidev2

Ooooo it’s Easter Weekend! Save 15% off STOREWIDE all weekend long! Use the code in the pic above :tada:

Also, we added a couple more flavors from @Walt_RealFlavors’s Super concentrate line:
Soda Base
Strawberry Jam Toast

Quick note: We personally have been enjoying that Soada base to play around with. Here is a recipe we made that we found pretty good:)

And Jungle is re-stocked! (we have more JF Yellow Cake!)
and of course be sure to check out our giveaway in the giveaway section!

Other than that we wish you a VERY Happy Easter Weekend!

9 Likes

This a good one thank you again!

2 Likes