Ecigexpress: Complaints about the website and other bits

I’m all about having a beer.

3 Likes

i personally need to say great job to ecigexpress as i stated in the 5th or so post in this thread once they are aware it will get handled and it is getting done so good job guys

3 Likes

Right now, this is what I see.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ecigexpress.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

In the past I’ve had it tell me “Caution, certificate is in valid” Or some such official sounding thing. One other time it told me something about malicious script. The few times I was able to get on the site at all was last summer and it looked like a nice site with good prices but when I would click a link to certain things it wouldn’t load and I’d get a session timed out notice.

3 Likes

No coupons for Flavour Art this week though. Dammit!

2 Likes

lmao but NW flaves

1 Like

Boom! Shipped my order from this morning already. Slow loading website they make up for. Wizard Labs takes 3 days sometimes.

3 Likes

That figures, considering that is what I tried to get for the past week and never could. The least they could do is let me get them with a sale price still. After all, I helped them out with a swift kick in the ass to fix their site so they can generate more sales…lol

3 Likes

ya its tough to base an opinion on one bad experiance , all companies have issues and as long as they are there to help get you through them a second chance should be given , IMO a slow website doesnt make the entire company a bad one

3 Likes

I feel your pain and I’m not discounting the fact they knew exactly who I was when I said I had a problem.

I’m usually the Grumbledorf here on the site, thanks for taking my place today lol:laughing:

1 Like

My orders are arriving today.

I STILL haven’t been able to place one with ecigexpress…lol

This one bad experience has lasted a full 7 days. As I said before, the response I got when I told them their site has issues is where the problem started. It wasn’t just a slow page.

1 Like

That’s a bummer, they really do a good job. They have the best selection. I’m wondering if a crap cleaner on your tablet or virus app would help? I use an ad blocker too… hmmmm…

1 Like

I recently wiped my tablet becasue my kids had a bunch of their crap on it. I cleaned it all off like 2 weeks ago. I went to them for help and it was like I was inconveniencing the dude I chatted with. I had 3 other sites open at the same time theirs was and I had issues only with theirs. When the guy offered me no help, this happened.

Just an update, we are still working on the issue, it’s rather complicated as it’s limited to certain internet service providers, but we have a few leads and are just working through them to find the best work around.

I will update again as soon as I have more info available.

Thank you for your patience. If you are having issues with the site due to this ISP issue, please know our CSRs can place an order for you by calling us at 1-888-418-2215

8 Likes

It’s probably a Tobacco company messing with your site.

3 Likes

So I did a side by test today while submitting on an order. I’m probably the only person who ordered a bunch of orange lotus bottles.

Ran on a windows laptop 1year old.
Computer usage history is slim. I only use it for diy, and applying for jobs…so no spam or other stuff slowing it down. There are zero music or video files for example.

All cookies history and cache cleared. Last deep virus scan nothing found was two weekends ago. It was a boot time scan.

Internet connection was high speed cable from Comcast. Browser was Firefox.

Ecx was slower by atleast 4x. I was able to order 5 concentrates by the time I passed the login screen. The only way I was able to complete the order in time for dinner was to run multiple search tabs.

Did I complete my order? Hell ya. I need my orange.

5 Likes

You’re welcome.

I tried placing an order last week on my tablet and I couldn’t access the page for 5 days in a row. I checked my phone and it worked.
I have had that exact cart dumo issue after spending HOURS and HOURS going through all of the flavors on their site, and just like you, even keeping the page active a dump still happened. I now log in before I do anything else, and my cart stayed full through the 5 days I couldn’t get on with my tablet.

3 Likes

Update: Eurika!!! Progress is being made. We have narrowed the issue down to an ISP translation issue on certain carriers and the problem has now been resolved on our development server. We are working through a few differences in the server setup one by one to find the guilty party that is causing the ISPs to mistranslate the session data (this is why some can’t log in, or have their cart dumped as well as the cause of some of you having slow loading as it is getting translated by your internet service provider).

It may take a day or two more to knock down all the suspects and work our way around the internet service providers but we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel and appreciate your patience and support while we get this corrected.

8 Likes

Also again a huge thanks to @core who has been so gracious in letting us test using his connection as we can’t see the issue on our end. His help has been invaluable.

7 Likes