@Mizzz_Z_Hobbit all due respect, but I didn't say it is your ISP. I said it may be one of several possibilities given the initial error "Web page cannot be reached." Given that you've now said you can reach the site and that is no longer the error you are receiving, I don't even know what quirk is occuring with navigating the site given that your Avast browser can indeed access the site.
I gurantee I could fix the issue if I were able to see what you are experiencing or have you describe what is occuring today (rather than what was occuring a year ago when you talked to a customer service person). Also when hundreds of people can access a website and one or two can not, the most likely answer is that the cause is local (ie ISP, browser or other behavior that looks suspicious to the server's security suite).
As I said, if you would like me to resolve it, I would be more than happy to do so, as I did with the error that @core was reporting (which was indeed a mobile ISP translation error) but it's almost impossible to fix something when someone actually doen't want you to take the steps necessary to fix it.
Again, I apologize for the error you recieved a year ago but if anyone at all is having this error, I'd love to actually fix it for you, and am willing to personally compensate you for the time it takes to diagnose the cause of the error, via Teamviewer if possible.