Ecigexpress: Complaints about the website and other bits

Thanks for that, but still now working even with the ‘s’ removed. I guess it’s better that way cause I loaded up during the Memorial Day Holiday

2 Likes

Yeah its working now. Slow, but like @Sprkslfly said, give it a week or 2. Looks current now though, so thats promising

3 Likes

Assuming you meant ‘not’ (in place of now)…
But yeah, unless you set your browser to clear the cache when you close it… You may need to do it manually (clearing the cache that is) before you try it without the ‘s’.

Either way, glad you got the deals you needed during the sales! I’m similar though. Constantly browsing through flavors (on various sites) even when broke. chuckles

5 Likes

Greetings everyone!

1 Like

Yes the site is down for the moment, this is due the activation of our upgraded website. Shouldn’t be too much longer but we will definitely keep you posted with updates.
When complete we will have a faster website multiple new features.
We appreciate your patience at this time.

12 Likes

The new site was up for me earlier but has been gone since then for most of the day.

Its up now, for me. Cool.

Its the old version of the site though.

1 Like

Hi again guys! We ran into some issues yesterday while upgrading the site. :sweat:
We are still working diligently to bring you a site that improves the user experience, but for now we reverted to the old site while we address some issues.
We will definitely keep everybody posted.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

7 Likes

@ecigexpress Thanks for the updates, and keeping us in the loop.

4 Likes

I wish they’d restock on flavors :frowning:

6 Likes

I know, right! Why have a sale if you’ve nothing in stock?! LOL

6 Likes

I’m browsing their site now and don’t really see a stock problem (yet). What were you looking for?

5 Likes

I wasn’t looking for anything in particular, @TorturedZen, lol. Just browsing as well. Not in a position to buy, right now. I just saw several as I scrolled that said out of stock, is all. :blush:

4 Likes

more flavorah stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They are not going to be carrying much of anything other than the flavor express… hence the “sale”…
{or at least any Flavorah}

`Rumor…

3 Likes

Thank you, @woftam. I wasn’t sure where to put it.

4 Likes

Strange they changed the free shipping total to 34.99 when it had been 29.99 before.

I’m glad I grabbed a lot of the flv stuff when it was on sale. Since they don’t allow you to use your reward points and any other coupon needing sales I was able to get all the flavors 50% off and use my credit.

Hopefully they continue to add more stuff, their stock is somewhat limited at times. Can also be slightly higher prices in some brands but with a low free shipping total and very fast shipping they’re good for supplementing stashes.

6 Likes

Not sure why that high of a rate increase…
the USPS has raised rates… small box/padded envelope is now 8.40… and you can fit at least 60 30ml of flavoring in the padded envelopes… who knows? Boxes weight more.

If businesses actually thought on that, and can prevent or contain leaks… vaping sure would change in price.

4 Likes

The reason ECX and Gremlim have had Flavorah discounted is because Flavorah CANNOT sell within the state they preside…Since all three Companies are in Wa State the two resellers can’t buy direct …That is what these Flavorah sales boil down to…

7 Likes

I know there was chatter, @fidalgo_vapes… however ECX JF whatever they are called now… wants to only sell one brand, from what I heard. I wish them a lot of luck with the change over and the sales. :slight_smile:

4 Likes