EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

We are going to have to give that orange a shot in our next mix!

Itā€™s like Etcho cooler FW just more natural. With a bit of a different fully orange body to it. Iā€™m still working with it to find the right balance with it. But addIng 0.5-1% to my orange vapes is just yummy.

Wonder what that would taste like as an accent to Milk chocolate by INA? hmmm the wheels are spinning!

2 Likes

You may need a sharp note like 0.25 orange FA or sweet tangerine cap 2% or bergamot FA 0.2% to get an orangey push.

1 Like

TGIF Fellow mixers! This weekend save 20% on Jungle Flavors at ecigexpress.com!

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/jungle-flavors.html

Also check our Liquidation tab for amazing prices on great flavors!

Liquidation

1 Like

[
](http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorah.html)

Happy Friday Folks! This weekend save 20% on Flavorah at ecigexpress.com !
Flavorah @ ecigExpress.com

Also Weā€™ve added a few more Items to our liquidation tab. Be sure to check that out for even more savings:)
Liquidation@ecigExpress.com
Have a great Weekend and Mix on fellow Mixers!

Also, our recipe of the week is a delicious Spring Peach Lemonade. We will be uploading today in the recipe section today. Its a great vape for the coming spring.

BTW, If you are a fan of LorAnnā€™s Watermelon flavor, but do not like the pink colorā€¦ try Watermelon Clear from LorAnn!
Same flavor ā€¦minus the food coloring:)
Watermelon Clear by LorAnn Oils

2 Likes

@Amy2 is the watermellon clear worth getting? I already have FA, inw, sweet watermelon cap.

2 Likes

Sorry havenā€™t been on at all today just seenā€¦if you like a sweet candy like watermelon then yes this will be up your street. I still use mine but rarely at full strength whew this stuff is sweet. I tend to blend it the way we do our SBs.

3 Likes

Happy Friday! This weekend save 15% on Flavor West brand at ecigExpress.com !

Flavor West at ecigExpress.com

Have a great weekend and donā€™t forget to set your clocks back on Sunday!

Howdy Mixers! Happy Saint Patrickā€™s Day!
This Weekend we are introducing Real Flavorā€™s Super Concentrates to our inventory!
try these amazing highly concentrated flavors today!
have a SAFE and flavorful weekend:)

2 Likes

these flaves remind of what you carried in your lotus line :wink: am i sensing a replacement for lotus things that make you go hmmmmm

2 Likes

im actually happy you guys are carrying this line and hope you stock many more

2 Likes

$2.99 for a 10ml after the discount is actually more expensive than it is in the uk store that got them in lol

2 Likes

I do hope ecx continues to carry lotus/MF. There are some that I find just too good

4 Likes

I completely agree.

Lotus (aka MF) has several flavors that I absolutely cannot replace.

Iā€™ve tried every other vendorā€™s ā€œattemptā€ at butterscotch, and the only one whoā€™s nailed it is MF. Same for orange.

I havenā€™t even had the opportunity to try the chocolate or white chocolate (which I have the latter on the shelf) or so many others that I want to try yetā€¦

Consider this another strong request for keeping the Lotus brand on the shelves!

3 Likes

will keeping lotus even be a choice if they dont comply to FDA

At that point :point_up:ļø I would purchase direct. But that means lowered opportunities for me to shop ecx and lowered impulse buys at ecx. Just saying.

1 Like

Feedback is noted:) We still carry them and will re-stock based on demand. @Sprkslfly and @Chrispdx can you tell us what are some must have lotus flavors for you both?

Lemon and Vanilla for sure

2 Likes