EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

First thing I’m gonna make is @authormichellehughes’s :

TOC'S Strawberry Shortcake

Ingredient %
Cornish cream tea (FA) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 2
Nonna's Cake (FA) 2
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 3
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

IIUC Cornish Cream Tea is just [30% Cookie (FA) + 35% Cream Fresh (FA) + 35% Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA)]

4 Likes

Thanks so much Zigz!

1 Like

Horay!!! My order is here!!! All unpacked, all items accounted for. Sadly I have to wait until tomorrow to mix and a week to vape my new flavors. Most of which are supplement flavors like two apples INW to be added to Fuji Apple I love but hope it will take it over the top. Oddly I am more excited by my FA & INW watermelons I got in compared to nonna FA.

2 Likes

Just a reminder folks, today is the last day of our 20% price reduction on Nicotine~~ See ya tomorrow with a new sale and recipe:)

3 Likes

New Sampler Packs are up! Including a NorthWest VG Flavors Pack that is eligible for this weekends sale code.
Our Sampler Packs provide a great opportunity for DIY Mixers to try brands that they have not yet tried in their unique mixes! Check em out!
DIY Sampler Packs

1 Like

Howdy Mixers! We just wanted to announce that our FlavourArt Non- Tobacco bulk 500ml
have been reduced in price from $77.99 to $65.00!
Stock up for your e-liquid mixing today!

FlavourArt Non-Tobacco Bulk 500ml

3 Likes

This weekend! save 20% on our entire line of Inawera flavors!
E-Cig Flavors - Inawera | EcigExpress

The price is already reduced through the weekend, so no coupon code is necessary!
use your newsletter or social media code to stack your savings on this delicious brand!
Offering some amazing flavors with excellent staying power, Inawera is one of our favorite brands to use in out e-cig juice recipes. Whether you’re looking for something simple or some additional staying power in a complicated recipe, we encourage you to try this excellent selection of flavors!

Try our Inawera Sampler kit!
Sampler Pack:Inawera

4 Likes

I asked on another thread to Donovan about the flavor you used to carry it is KNT tobacco express is this concentrate available anywhere else since you guys stopped carrying it ? Thanks

I will ask the flavor lab on Monday and get back to you:)

1 Like

Thank you @Kinnikinnick they’ll let us know!

1 Like

Fellow Mixers! We have reduced the prices on all of our remaining Hangsen
and Nature’s Flavors 10ml bottles!

For e-juice mixing, Hangsen is a very good choice for novices. The initial “hit” of flavor is excellent, and Hangsen’s flavors tend to be slightly less concentrated, meaning there is more flexibility on how much you can mix in to achieve the flavor, aroma, and aftertaste profile you’re looking for.
Now available for $0.99 per 10ml bottle!
E-Liquid Flavors - Hangsen | EcigExpress

Nature’s Flavors Organic flavors are Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free, certified organic, and contain NO Allergens. Nature’s Flavors mix well with Glycerin and alcohol solutions better than other organic flavor extracts.
Now available for $0.99 per 10ml
Nature’s Flavors Organic E-Liquid Flavors | EcigExpress

AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!​

1 Like

So, discontinuing both of these flavor companies? :thinking:

1 Like

I was wondering what you might have to say about that. :wink:

1 Like

Well, I’ve never been a big NF guy and the HS choices offered aren’t much down my alley. So, no huge loss to me personally. I was just curious if those two were being totally weeded out forever. :smirk:

2 Likes

I too wonder a weeee little bit…there was just a sale on INW flavors too

Not too worried about the INW; they still have 84 concentrates from which to choose in that companies line. :+1:

1 Like

We are exploring our options with Nature’s Flavors and Hangsen as well as making room for more brands.
Also, we have no intention of dropping Inawera. They are delicious. :yum:

1 Like

This Weekend!! our 10ml bottles of Flavors Express are only $1.99 ~~
Try these delicious flavors today!
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress.html

Not sure where to start? Try our Flavors Express Sampler Kit!
http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/sampler-packs/sampler-pack-flavors-express.html

1 Like

Hey, @ecigexpress or @DonovanECX ! :grinning:

So, what would be the possibility of putting some “Angelica” on your next order from your vendor? I’m kinda really sad you discontinued this flavor; it is the secret ingredient to one of my mixes! No other concentrate comes close to it’s special tasty qualities! :pensive: Oh, please? with a cherry on top? :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I would say the odds are pretty good :slight_smile: Just added it to my order.

6 Likes