EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

TGIF Mixers! This weekend save 20% off Flavors express at ecigexpress.com !

We also added the following 3 flavors to our inventory of FlavourArt
Blood Orange
Royal Orange Juice
Florida Key lime

We also have a new Express DIY Recipe Concentrate.
Campfire Deluxe - S’mores with hints of coconut.

And last, but not least Save an additional 25% on already price reduced items in our “ON SALE!” category with the code:
FLAVORHUNTER25

Other than that, Vapesafe, Mixwell and we hope you have a most excellent weekend!
:relieved:

2 Likes

If you are looking for the rice component of your Rice Pudding, Rice Milk or Horchata recipe…
Here it is!

Sweet Rice by Flavors Express

Have a great day!

3 Likes

OMG…you’ve been stalking my comments haven’t you! Noooooo, you are going to make me order damnit!

You know, you could have mentioned this before the 20% off sale expired :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Mystic we are so sorry about that! this flavor actually came in afterwards,
I will inquire about running a promotion around the new FE flavors.
we also have a killer Lemon Grass and one that I (social media /mixer guy) am very excited for coming soon. Sun Seed!
Now that may sound silly, but I have been playing with the samples and out of the new flavors (which are all good)
Sunflower and Sweet Rice are my favorite.
The Rice is VERY versatile and the Sunflower, well in all honesty as a mixer I am thrilled to experiment further using it in bread, tobaco and as a “nut enhancer” Does that make sense lol?

3 Likes

Awwwww, that’s ok, was just joking with you. I already ordered it yesterday :wink:

Had to try it!

2 Likes

Good Morning and Happy Friday Fellow Mixers! This Weekend save 20% on FlavourArt!
Stock up on this popular flavor today!
Other than that Have an excellent weekend, (and dont forget to try Sweet Rice if you like ricey flavors!)

Also if you are looking for deep savings our Flavor hunter sale is still active! Check it out!

2 Likes

Your page won’t load… I’ve been getting this error for over an hour.

Just tried and the site loads for me.

I hate deleting my history, but I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Good Luck
10char

It worked… I just hate it only happens here.

2 Likes

Great Sale! Less than half price when including shipping directly from MF. I just hate I didn’t need more.

5 Likes

TGIF Mix Family and more importantly, Lets take a second to say THANK YOU to all the Mothers and Grandmothers on ELR (and the world of course!)

Ok …So THIS WEEKEND Save 15% off Most brands and DIY supplies at www.ecigexpress.com !

Also we have rotated a few new Items into the ON SALE! section of our website, so if you are looking for deep savings on flavor, check out our ON SALE! section and use the code: FLAVORHUNTER25

Other than that we have some new and interesting flavors coming out next week and we hope you have a most excellent weekend honoring and celebrating family! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Are you guys phasing out your Medicine Flower flavors? You have had them on sale for quite a while and the selection seems to be getting smaller.

3 Likes

yes i know the vanilla is gone:( i was heart broken

2 Likes

Happy Friday Mixers! This Weekend Save 25% on Jungle Flavors at www.ecigexpress.com !

We also added two new exciting Super Concentrates from Real Flavors :
Cookies and Cream
Blueberry Lemonade Slushie

Also our FLAVORHUNTER25 Sale is going strong with new items added so check that out if you have a chance!

Have an Great Weekend!

4 Likes

Quick Announcement:
Sweet Rice is back in stock and has brought some friends of note!

Sun Seeds: The most authentic Sunflower Seed taste We’ve ever tasted.

Avacado: Delicious and light, This flavor would pair well with fruit type recipes
(http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress/fruitexpress/avacado-by-flavors-express.html)

Lemon Grass
: Interesting and VERY Authentic Lemon grass flavor.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

The Sun Seed flavor… I feel we should say a bit more about this flavor.
We vaped quite a bit standalone and was amazed by its strength and deliciousness. We also paired it with a few tobacco flavors.
It’s unique nutty seed flavor is amazing for those who like nut/ seed type flavors and it complimented RY4 Double VERY well.

3 Likes

I am loving the Sweet Rice! You guys did an excellent job on this one!! Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there Mix Family! Ready for Memorial Day Weekend?! This weekend save 25% on most items (with our usual exclusions.) at www.ecigEpress.com !

Offer good through Memorial Day!
Have a SAFE and awesome weekend!!

4 Likes