EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

Much appreciated!!
Happy Easter to our friends and extended family at ECX! :smiley:

6 Likes

I am currently obsessing over Honeydew Creams and waiting on a big package from Ecigexpress right now!

1 Like

Hello @ecigexpress are there any sells going on this week? Have a cart ready and looking to purchase. Thank you

1 Like

yes! hold on just a sec… posting now:)

Okay thank you

1 Like

easterstorewidev2

Ooooo it’s Easter Weekend! Save 15% off STOREWIDE all weekend long! Use the code in the pic above :tada:

Also, we added a couple more flavors from @Walt_RealFlavors’s Super concentrate line:
Soda Base
Strawberry Jam Toast

Quick note: We personally have been enjoying that Soada base to play around with. Here is a recipe we made that we found pretty good:)

And Jungle is re-stocked! (we have more JF Yellow Cake!)
and of course be sure to check out our giveaway in the giveaway section!

Other than that we wish you a VERY Happy Easter Weekend!

9 Likes

This a good one thank you again!

2 Likes

I placed my order a few hours ago, and already got a shipping confirmation.

Wow, now that’s what I call great service! F***ing awesome!!!

Thank you & have a great holiday.

3 Likes

Happy holiday guys.

1 Like

Nuts with cream! Thanks

2 Likes

Howdy Guys looking for some feedback:) What is a flavor from a brand that we don’t carry that you consider a must have for your DIY mixing station?

3 Likes

I would have to vote for the following:

Natures Flavors
Wonder Flavours
Euro Flavors

3 Likes

bakers flavors and vape train

2 Likes

Medicine Flower Vanilla

3 Likes

Dark chocolate mf.

4 Likes

although i havent tried them and probably wont for a long time it seem wonder flavors is pretty popular it may be a good idea to look into that line

2 Likes

:thinking:
I’d say, strictly adhering to the ‘rules’, what I’d like to see most is Holy Vanilla.

Though I really wish you’d reconsider carrying MF Dark Chocolate and butterscotch again…

4 Likes

Flavorah
MF
WF
did i mention Flavorah
INW
FA

1 Like

(DFS) Holy Vanilla, repackaged and sold at a reasonable price.
(OOO) cream (milky undertone)
(OOO) marshmallow
(OOO) vanilla strawberry honey
(LB) lavacake
(LB) vanilla ice cream

You know just add all OOO’s flavors except cereal and fruits.

Add Molin Berry Flavors, and please fix your webpage. Its a nightmare to navigate, especially the search function. I would consider placing more orders if that homepage wouldn’t be such pain in the ass, till then I rather place my orders with NR or/and BCF

5 Likes

^^^^^^^ That!!!

Tried to shop quite a few times over the last 2 years, but the frustration and wasted time to get anywhere on the site just isn’t worth it.They did some work on it about a year ago, but it never improved :frowning: Makes me sad too, as they are in my state and I like to support local businesses.

6 Likes