EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

Good Morning @Mix_and_Hope, we buy our nicotine from a US distributor.

3 Likes

I don’t want to sound like a jerk, but, a Distributor in the US, could in fact carry NO products manufactured in the United States. What info I’ve found on Liquid Ice Nicotine, says nothing about being produced in the US.

6 Likes

Not at all Pap, We carry Liquid Ice, which is from a US distributor but does originate in China. We carry this brand because our customers like it more than other nicotine brands on the market.

We have sampled and tested nicotine from around the world, and after receiving feedback from thousands of customers, we decided that Liquid Ice offers the consistency, high level of quality, and smoothness that our customers want.

If the demand, however, changes, we are more than happy to offer various types of nicotine in our product catalog. Please let us know what brands you recommend so that we can compare samples to Liquid Ice.

We’re eager for input on this, and we look forward to your feedback!

5 Likes

expressjungle30

Happy Friday Flavor Family! This weekend save 30% on BOTH Jungle Flavors and Flavors Express
use code: EXPRESSJUNGLE30
Also check out our new Butterscotch cookie one shot: #SCOTCHIES !
Have a great weekend! It officially autumn soon, what are you mixing for the season?

4 Likes

That’s what I meant to ask, was the liquid Ice Nicotine produced and manufactured in the United States. I have not researched China’s regulatory standards of practice in growing tobacco, but last I did check, China does not have the restrictions, practices, that USA tobacco farmers, producers, have.
But China probably has bought the tobacco farms, plants, processors here in USA. Just like they bought the Pork and Poultry farms, processors in USA.

1 Like

Now I’m not saying go buy Chinese nicotine, but the places most of us shop at for nicotine, without naming the vendor, is not US based nicotine either.

It’s china, poland, Switzerland and india. Is one country better equipped to source tobacco plants? Who knows but definitely worth looking into if US based nicotine is preferred.

Thanks for clarifying your source tho, ecx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

30nicsept25th
Good Morning Flavor Family!
Today we are having a flash sale on Unflavored Nicotine Bases!
Save 30% with the coupon below.
Have a great day and Happy Mixing!

Also, has anyone heard of Cookie Butter?

If one was to put chocolate chips in a Cookie butter Flavor profile with chocolate would be preferred?

3 Likes

Which chocolate? Dark chocolate Mf of course.

4 Likes

still got a couple of bottles at the mixing station!

2 Likes

That’s not fair. If you don’t sell it you shouldn’t be able to mix with it. Lol.

4 Likes

Hear hear!!

They should make amends by restocking everything that’s missing from the Lotus line (coughMFcough)!!

5 Likes

signature20sept2018
Happy Friday Flavor Family! This weekend’s sale is on the popular brand
Signature (The Flavor Apprentice)!
Save 20% with the code in the picture above. Have a great weekend and as always…
HAPPY MIXING!

1 Like

RF SC chocolate chip cookie im thinking would work…

1 Like

Nutella VTA

1 Like

Yes. But, no chocolate, and no cinnamon! Just cookies with cream or heavy sweet milk

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

FA30_october5th

Happy Friday Flavor Family!
This weekend save 30% on the popular brand FlavourArt! Use the code in the pic above!

Also, we have a new one shot for those who like beverage flavors:
Green Apple Soda!
If you like the taste of seedless grapes then try our new Golden Grape by Flavors Express !

Last but not least, here’s the latest recipe we’ve been mixing, it’s not perfect but we’ve been enjoying it:)
Maybe share some feedback? What would you add or subtract to the mix?

6 Likes

That sounds delicious

3 Likes

expressjungle25

Good Morning and Happy Friday! This weeks sale is on BOTH Jungle Flavors and Flavors Express! Save 25% when you use code: EXPRESSJUNGLE25
layerspromopic1

Also we have a new line from Wayne Walker of DIYorDIE. LAYERS!
"These are fully produced One-Shot flavorings with the same attention to detail and masterful crafting you’d expect from Wayne Walker, creator of ENYAWREKLAW Concentrates, and DIYorDIE, but with a small twist.

In addition to being a complete recipes wrapped up in one easy to mix concentrate, these are also meant to be used as layers or bases in your e-liquid recipes.

Want to build a delicious strawberry custard? Use Elizabeth’s Custard at its recommended %, drop in your favorite strawberry flavoring, and you’re off to the races.

Want to add candy-like PUNCH to your recipes? Use Burst Bomb. (coming soon!)

This makes mixing extremely easy, without removing any of the customization or personalization. "

Last but not least, this weeks recipe is our take on a Sugar Cookie! comments or suggestions are always appreciated as we are here to learn!

5 Likes

Could you guys make the 10ml of (JF) ry4 available? I don’t need 30+ mls off it lol. Thx.

3 Likes

@estorm Done!

6 Likes