EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

You know it! hehe.

4 Likes

Wooo hooo Glad you like it @Ken_O_Where ! We are by no means trying to compete with all the other great strawberries out there. (there’s too many good ones lol ) Just want to offer a different flavor than JF’s Strawberry Sweet

7 Likes

Yup it is good. Strawberry jf. Reminds me a bit of rf sc…with some of the red parts. It held up pretty well to 2.5% circus cotton candy cap.

My true test is steeping. Strawberry custard with Vc cap v2

5 Likes

Hey everybody! We are currently having a Flash sale!
Have a great day!

flashsale_10-19

2 Likes

fe-oct2017v3

Good Morning and Happy Friday everybody! This weekend sale is on our popular in house brand :
Flavors Express !
In addition to that, we have added all of the Capella Silver Line to our Capella inventory as well!
Have a great weekend and whatever you do … VapeSafe and MixWell!

P.S. Halloween Horror Handcheck Giveaway next week! :ghost:

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: ECX Halloween Horror Giveaway - Two $50 Gift Cards

Yes. We’ve already put in a request to have that put in the giveaway thread! Good luck to all who enter!

3 Likes

What kind of tittle do you want? I suck at such things so if i create one it will be boring and derpy.

2 Likes

Whatever you think is appropriate Ken, we trust your judgment :slight_smile:

1 Like

That my friend is a mistake!

1 Like

how about : ECX Giveaway - Two $50 Gift Cards ?

2 Likes

couls you please find out if you will be carrying the
FA Vanilla Custard Premium id appreciate the info thank you @ecigexpress

6 Likes

Whats this now?

2 Likes

Fa os putting out a few new flaves , including the one i mentioned, however it contains the good stuff , i am hoping since ECX carries the FA WC and butter that they may carry this as well , because they give us what we want !!!

5 Likes

hell-yes-gif-15

@ecigexpress Yes please.

6 Likes

Happy Halloween Weekend Folks! Our Weekend sale is 25% off FlavourArt
Hope you have a SAFE and fun weekend !
fa25_oct27th

6 Likes

perfect timing , i need to replenish a few things and try a couple of them ty

2 Likes

halloweensale

It’s Almost Halloween! Happy Monday Mix Family!

11 Likes

jungleoneshots25_nov

Happy Friday Mix Family! This Weekend, our sale is on Jungle Flavors and Express DIY One shots!

Whatever you do this weekend, Please Vapesafe and Mixwell!

3 Likes

Just recieved the custard premium, made up a few mixes an hour or so ago so cant give any opinions for a week or two on the flavour. Smells very nice though, similar to cap custard but sweeter, less buttery, stronger and maybe cleaner…think this may be a really good one

2 Likes