EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

i like it , good idea

4 Likes

Sweet! we will get one up by the end of the day or early tomorrow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That sounds like a Great Idea :+1:

5 Likes

Good Morning and Happy Friday Mix Family! We hope your recipes are steeping well! or are at least great as a shake and vape!
This Weekend Save 15% off Inawera AND Flavor West!inawest15-nov

Also, letā€™s start that giveaway!

5 Likes

Happy Veteranā€™s Day everyone!
We appreciate the service of all who have served or is currently serving in our American armed forces!

Today Only! Save 25% on ALL One Shots at ecigExpress.com including DIYorDIE !

veterans-day

6 Likes

Howdy Fellow Mixers! We added Breakfast Cereals and Red Bean to our FlavourArt catalogue :grin:

Also back by popular demand is Ckemistā€™s Recipe One Shot : Sugar Cookie Fluff !

ms-sugarcookiefluff-web
Donā€™t forget to enter our FIX MY MIX Giveaway (drawing on Friday)!
Hope everyone is mixing something awesome!

4 Likes

flashfa_nov

Good Morning Good Morning! Today we are having a 25% Flash sale on the FlavourArt !

Have a great day Mix Family!

8 Likes

is this over at midnight ??? i wont be home until after midnight and i have not been able to get on the website with my phone ALL DAY but ill be home 2am ish you think it will be good still

1 Like

realnw20_nov

Happy Friday! This weekend, our sale is on Real Flavors and NorthWest VG Flavors!
We will also have our drawing for the FIX MY MIX Giveaway later today!

Have a great weekend! VapeSafe and MixWell!

2 Likes

got my order in lastnight , but boy was it a hassle lol

1 Like

Oh No @fidalgo_vapes! Glad you made it in time for the savings though!

1 Like

its all good and im happy , grabbed a bunch of FA flaves i havent tried 10ml and a few others from FW and INW as well , but forgot new PET bottles to SF test in F#ā‚¬Ā£ , i always forget something

3 Likes

Hi Guys, for those who want more control over their cooling agent WS-23, we now offer it in powder from in addition to our WS-23 solution.

Check it out:

additive-ws-23powder

In addition to that, we have new DELICIOUS one shots from @ExclusiveGirl and Jennifer Jarvis Of Flavor-Pro
Green Tea Wafer Bar
Bake Sale

Both are Unique and delicious recipes worth checking out if you donā€™t have time to mix.
Ok off to do the giveaway!

4 Likes

Have been trying to get on ecigexpress for hours. Is the site down

I just logged on, itā€™s a little slow, but ok.

1 Like

no black friday code?
Edit. see . now they got 15% on flavors :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Posting the sale now :slight_smile:

blackfriday25v2

chubbygorillanewsv2

strawberrysweetnewsv3

expressdiynewsv2

junglesamplernews

onsalebf

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Weā€™ve decided to start Black Friday ā€¦. NOW!
Save 25% off STOREWIDE with NO EXCLUSIONS now through CyberMonday!
-2 Free 30ml Chubby Gorilla Bottles with every purchase.
-Orders of $10 or more are eligible for a bottle of Strawberry Sweet by Jungle Flavors!
-Orders of $25 of more are eligible for a free Express DIY One Shot of YOUR CHOICE!
-Orders of 49$ or More are eligible for a free Sampler Pack of Jungle Flavors!

Our Free Gift Price tiers are stackable, simply add them to your cart and see the savings at check out!

Last but not Least, We have added a TON of items to the On Sale category of our website as well as reduced the prices further. These items are also eligible for the BLACKFRIDAY25 code.

Donā€™t Forget to check out our Big giveaway on our Facebook Page as well!
Happy Mixing!

Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!

6 Likes

Live in norway and have placed orders at your shop before, but now it only allowes me to pay with bitcoins? I dont have that. Last order i payed with card.