EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

I didn’t know that. I’m glad I didn’t go to the Tacoma location now. Thank you for the warning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

253 thats my home town oh how i miss it but the eastside isnt for a family man lol

3 Likes

Fildalgo, we will discuss our local options this week and see if there is anything we can do.

4 Likes

Yes, I agree…bad area. I live in Graham, that’s why I’m happy you saved me a trip and the time to the Tacoma store :wink:

2 Likes

ahhhh yes that trip is long. i graduated from bethel

1 Like

that would be cool ty especially with the usps and the shipping restrictions it would be helpful

2 Likes

We talked with the team and they said they will work on logistics for such a service and get back to you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Howdy Fellow Mixers!
We just wanted to announce that we are now carrying the following Flavorah flavors!

Guanabana
Red Raspberry
Oatmeal Raisin
Ginger Peach

Also We have added the following ready to mix recipe concentrates to our Express DIY selection:
Vanilla Madness
Toucan’s Choice
Tiger’s Blood

Have a great day!

1 Like

thank you i look forward to hearing something

1 Like

TGIF MIXERS! This weekend save 20% on NorthWest VG flavors!
Have a great weekend and stay warm out there!
NorthWest VG Flavors

1 Like

Happy Inauguration Weekend fellow mixers!
This weekend save 15% on Flavor West at ecigexpress.com
Flavor West at ecigexpress.com

1 Like

Good Morning and Happy Friday Vape family!
This weekend save 15% on the popular brand Inawera!
We have expanded our catalogue a so now is the perfect time to try out some of our newer offerings:)

Our recently added flavors include:
EUCALYPTUS MINT BY INAWERA
LEMON CAKE BY INAWERA
CREME BRULEE BY INAWERA
SHISHA RASPBERRY BY INAWERA
555 GOLD BY INAWERA
LEMON MIX BY INAWERA
BUBBLE GUM BY INAWERA

Also, for those who are looking to save time and money in their mixes try our Express DIY Concentrates!

We hope you have a great weekend full of flavor!

1 Like

This weekend save 15% on our entire FlavourArt selection! This is a perfect time to try Zeppola or Polar Blast !

Also take advantage of our reduced pricing on Nonna’s Cake and Forest Mix
These flavors start at $0.99 per 10ml !
Have a great Superbowl weekend!

2 Likes

Check out the latest happenings around ecigExpress.com in our February edition of Flavor News with handsome host @DonovanECX !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1KOs5I9V_s

3 Likes

TGIF Mixers! This weekend save 20% on our entire line of Flavors Express with the code below!
Have a most Excellent Weekend!
Flavors Express

Also Those who love Green Tea recipes check out our Green Tea Shisha recipe available on our ELR recipes page!

1 Like

Hey there mixers and HAPPY FRIDAY. This weekend save 15% on our NorthWest VG Flavors at ecigexpress.com !
NorthWest VG Flavors @ecigexpress.com
Have an excellent President’s Day Weekend! :us::grinning:

1 Like

Hey Mixers! Happy President’s Day! To celebrate we are offering 20% savings on all FlavourArt at ecigExpress.com! Good through midnight.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavourart-usa.html
Also check out our liquidation tab as we have added some FA flavors that are also eligible for sale
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/liquidation-deals.html

Have a great Holiday!

1 Like

Can you shed some light on lotus flavors? Will you still continue to be carrying this line?

2 Likes

Hi @Chrispdx We plan to re-stock based on demand:)

1 Like

Because that is the flavor line that keeps me coming back. Orange and kiwi specifically. Still in test mode on the others. Watermelon was so so. Pear smelled off but haven’t vaped it yet. I tried the melon one…it’s good but being saved for a fresh coil build.

1 Like