EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

I’m still in testing mode. I think I have 5 more fruits in testing that smelled great in the smell test.

I really like orange and kiwi mf.
Oddly enough I think FA is coming out with two oranges that sound like they have the potential to replace orange.

Beyond that I like the pear. And I find in irreplaceable…but it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if it wasn’t there and could see it cut from the list.

I think melon ( not sure in the name) is really good and I would go direct to mf to purchase.

I can try and vape my testers this week to report back if needed. I know if more people would try mf they would fall in love :heart:

3 Likes

Like Chrispdx, I’m still testing… But the ones I can GUARANTEE will be on my reorder list (so far) are:

• Butterscotch
    (THE perfect butterscotch when
    combined with FW butterscotch natural!)
  • Orange
    (Better than Inawera, without the gnarly TH)

I am still working through testing caramel (2 weeks or so until it hits the month mark), and have to test white chocolate, and ‘chocolate’.

@Chrispdx: definitely have to agree with you here:
“I know if more people would try mf they would fall in love :heart:️” I know my search for butterscotch has ended finally. And that was a long hard search.

Thanks for your consideration, interaction with us here, and keeping the line!!

2 Likes

Peach mf and nectarine could be cut. I have to find the tropical fruit mix (super excited about that one…smelled really good as a concentrate).

Peach because I think it can be recreated between inw and FA and maybe some tpa.

Nectarine mf had the earthy notes but not as exciting as orange mf.

2 Likes

Very Cool feedback! Thanks you guys!

2 Likes

Happy Friday Fellow Mixers:) This weekend save 25% on our brand Flavors Express!
Nows a great time to stock up!

Flavors Express

Also, We have 4 NEW DIYorDIE concentrates available!

Misty - The recipe contains tons of layers of berry, strawberry, and juicy sweetness.
Great for those who have a sweet tooth.
RoseMilk - It’s a bright strawberry wrapped in rich vanilla bean ice cream, with very light notes of cookie on the end.
Blackout - Peanut butter enveloped in soft caramel, topped on graham cracker, perfected.
Brownstone - Chocolate Milkshake. Decadent chocolate, rich milk, blended into one delicious flavor.

New Express DIY concentrates.
The Love Below - (Deliciously decadent Strawberry Lemon cake.)
Blackberry Lemonade - A tasty and unique spin on lemonade. Just in time for spring and a in house favorite.

In addition to that we have begun carrying the Real Flavors Super Concentrates line. We are currently in the process of acquiring more flavors to expand this line as well:)

And last but not least New Jungle Flavors Next Week! We are very excited to share these flavors with you.

Have a great weekend and it as you already know …VapeSafe! MixWell!

3 Likes

Happy Friday Mix Family :grin:
This weekend save 20% on Jungle Flavors!
use code: JUNGLE20
Now is a perfect chance to try our four new flavors:
Milk Chocolate
Fresh Cream
Tiramisu
Marshmallow

Have a great weekend and look out for those pranksters on April Fool’s Day tomorrow!
Jungle Flavors @ ecigexpress.com

1 Like

Hey there Mixers! This weekend, save 15% on the popular brand Inawera Flavors!
Use the code: INAWERA15
Inawera at ecigexpress.com

Also we have five new Real Flavors super concentrates available!
Deep Fried Sponge Cake
Butter Crisp Candy Bar Type
[Baklava](http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/real-flavors/baklava-sc-by-real-flavors.html](http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/browse-flavorings/beverage-flavors/lemonade-sc-by-real-flavors.html)
Lemonade
Yumberry
Have a excellent weekend, and as always #vapesafe and #mixwell !

2 Likes

Howdy Mixers! This weekend sale is on Flavor West!
The EcigExpress team would like to wish you a most wonderful Easter weekend!

2 Likes

Happy Friday Mix Family! This weekend save 20% on NorthWest VG Flavors!

also be sure to check out our new Express DIY recipe concentrates :grinning:
Blueberry Muffin
Saturday Morning
Rootbeer Float

Have a most excellent weekend and as always VapeSafe and MixWell!

1 Like

TGIF Mixers! This weekend save 20% off Flavors express at ecigexpress.com !

We also added the following 3 flavors to our inventory of FlavourArt
Blood Orange
Royal Orange Juice
Florida Key lime

We also have a new Express DIY Recipe Concentrate.
Campfire Deluxe - S’mores with hints of coconut.

And last, but not least Save an additional 25% on already price reduced items in our “ON SALE!” category with the code:
FLAVORHUNTER25

Other than that, Vapesafe, Mixwell and we hope you have a most excellent weekend!
:relieved:

2 Likes

If you are looking for the rice component of your Rice Pudding, Rice Milk or Horchata recipe…
Here it is!

Sweet Rice by Flavors Express

Have a great day!

3 Likes

OMG…you’ve been stalking my comments haven’t you! Noooooo, you are going to make me order damnit!

You know, you could have mentioned this before the 20% off sale expired :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Mystic we are so sorry about that! this flavor actually came in afterwards,
I will inquire about running a promotion around the new FE flavors.
we also have a killer Lemon Grass and one that I (social media /mixer guy) am very excited for coming soon. Sun Seed!
Now that may sound silly, but I have been playing with the samples and out of the new flavors (which are all good)
Sunflower and Sweet Rice are my favorite.
The Rice is VERY versatile and the Sunflower, well in all honesty as a mixer I am thrilled to experiment further using it in bread, tobaco and as a “nut enhancer” Does that make sense lol?

3 Likes

Awwwww, that’s ok, was just joking with you. I already ordered it yesterday :wink:

Had to try it!

2 Likes

Good Morning and Happy Friday Fellow Mixers! This Weekend save 20% on FlavourArt!
Stock up on this popular flavor today!
Other than that Have an excellent weekend, (and dont forget to try Sweet Rice if you like ricey flavors!)

Also if you are looking for deep savings our Flavor hunter sale is still active! Check it out!

2 Likes

Your page won’t load… I’ve been getting this error for over an hour.

Just tried and the site loads for me.

I hate deleting my history, but I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Good Luck
10char

It worked… I just hate it only happens here.

2 Likes