EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

That my friend is a mistake!

1 Like

how about : ECX Giveaway - Two $50 Gift Cards ?

2 Likes

couls you please find out if you will be carrying the
FA Vanilla Custard Premium id appreciate the info thank you @ecigexpress

6 Likes

Whats this now?

2 Likes

Fa os putting out a few new flaves , including the one i mentioned, however it contains the good stuff , i am hoping since ECX carries the FA WC and butter that they may carry this as well , because they give us what we want !!!

5 Likes

hell-yes-gif-15

@ecigexpress Yes please.

6 Likes

Happy Halloween Weekend Folks! Our Weekend sale is 25% off FlavourArt
Hope you have a SAFE and fun weekend !
fa25_oct27th

6 Likes

perfect timing , i need to replenish a few things and try a couple of them ty

2 Likes

halloweensale

It’s Almost Halloween! Happy Monday Mix Family!

11 Likes

jungleoneshots25_nov

Happy Friday Mix Family! This Weekend, our sale is on Jungle Flavors and Express DIY One shots!

Whatever you do this weekend, Please Vapesafe and Mixwell!

3 Likes

Just recieved the custard premium, made up a few mixes an hour or so ago so cant give any opinions for a week or two on the flavour. Smells very nice though, similar to cap custard but sweeter, less buttery, stronger and maybe cleaner…think this may be a really good one

2 Likes

where did you get that from ( which company ) , please let me know if there is any type of lemon note, the one thing ive noticed with FA is the lemon undertone on a lot of their flaves

1 Like

Im in the UK, so got it from the flavour art UK food concentrate site http://www.flavourart.uk

1 Like

i knew that lmao , i actually remembered after i posted lol

I couldnt smell any lemon note in it, there is a strong lemon note with the croissant from the smell though

1 Like

yes ive been warned about the croissant and that was one of the warnings , whats with the lemon note for a croissant im imagining a croissant here is the same i. europe ???

just bought some a day ago

Must be an Italian thing as here they are like your picture full off butter more possibly but no ruddy lemon

1 Like

@VapeyMama, heads up, Sweet Bread Crust is back and will be online by the end of the day:)

4 Likes

Sweet bread crust??? Got to check that out!!

2 Likes

Same. working up a PBJ recipe to test it out… any suggestions on this anyone?