ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

EcigExpress: Deals, New Flavor news, and more!

Thanks! Lol! I’ve tried a lot of flavors that’s for sure. I’ve been trying to slow down on my purchases…it doesn’t seem to work to good though. I’ve got about 30 new flavors i have mixed up and need to test right now. The one drop flavors and vape train. I have about 10 vape train flavors and a few ooo flavors I still need to mix for solo testing. Oh the struggle!

i cant keep up , and see all these companies popping up here and there , then i tell myself , " dude you cant even keep up with the ones you got " lmao so i dont buy , i did recently grab some flavorah and the ODF but for me i wont buy unless i need to refill until i at least catch up withthe 50+ flaves i need to test and replinish my juice stash

Molinberry Glamour Chocolate

I’m so excited to hear that, I will keep my eye out for the new site!

I would love

Bakers Flavors:

Vanilla Sponge Cake
Cream Charlotte

Flavour Art:

Premium Vanilla Custard
Butter

OOO:

Sugar Butter Cookie
Condensed Caramel Milk

Tasty Puff:

BaZinga
Bread Pudding

Inawera:

Yes, We Cheesecake

Natures Flavors:

Vanilla Butter Nut

Oh RLY?!! o0

@MysticRose this list is fabulous. Requesting the Inawera right now for our next order and taking note of all flavors posted in this thread.

Happy Friday Everyone! This week’s sale is on Jungle Flavors! We are re-stocked and ready to go on these fine German Flavors!
Have a excellent weekend and Happy Mixing!
jungle25_april2018

Happy Friday the 13th Mix Family! :zombie::vampire::ghost: This week’s sale is on Flavor West!

flavorwest15_april2018v2

Have a SAFE and excellent weekend!

fa20_april20

Good Morning Mix Family!
This week’s sale is on FlavourArt!
save 20% with the code in the pic above.

New to our catalogue we have:
White Peach by Flavor West
Yes, we cheesecake by Inawera

Other than that, have a SAFE and excellent weekend.

P.S. we have a new recipe we’ve been playing with and its a little light. any suggestions on a fruit to add?
there is a bit of apricot in there that gives a light citrus taste.

Well, I can see you have the sweet almond part and some dairy… I’d add a custard or cheese element. As for fruit, orange zest and a hint of bright lemon. Maybe some green grape or possibly green apple.

Hmmm apple might work! will try mixing it again with either Stark or Fuji and see what shakes out.