ecigExpress Independence Day Giveaway

For me my ADV is a liquid that is not too flavourful but gives me perfect balance of flavors every time i vape it. I always have a bottle of this somwhere in my cabinet. My recent ADV is this exotic tea:

Earl Grey 2,5% TPA
Papaya 12% TPA
Dragonfruit 3% TPA
Super Sweet Concentrated 1% CAP

2 Likes

Send me a bottle! Haha! Label it orgasmic

1 Like

for me adv is fruit.
Raspberry cookie
Raspberry, inawera 3%
Sugar Cookie, cap 2%

Could be any cookie.

1 Like

An ADV for me has to be a flavourfull mix that does’nt wear thin on my tongue. Iv got to be able to taste it from the moment i wake up and have a coffee, to the moment im in bed and take my last toke :slight_smile: i love strawberrys in my mixes, this recipe is not mine but many will know it. Its the leaked (true or not true) Unicorn Milk by cuttwoodspy

Butter cream (CAP) 1.5%
Graham cracker V1 (CAP) 0.5%
New york cheesecake (CAP) 0.5%
Sweet cream (CAP) 1.5%
Sweet strawberry (CAP) 8.5%
Vanilla bean icecream (CAP) 1%
Vanilla custard V1 (CAP) 3%

I love this stuff and has been an ADV many times

1 Like

So ADV recipes are far and few in between for me. Really there are a couple that I enjoy, however like all good things to much of is a bad thing. I am one of those that get vapors tongue :frowning: …So ADV lasts for a while then it becomes unvapeable, unfortunately so does many other flavors once I got it. I like flavors of fruits, creamy, and candy. Most of the times I like all three profiles together this makes the best vape recipe that I will vape all week not just all day! There a couple recipes I would like to see cloned however that I would vape I’m sure forever and that is the pie guys flavors. Those are the **** :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I somehow left out the title of my ADV it’s called

MF SMOOTHIE
and no it’s not what you think it stands for many fruit smoothie.

2 Likes

I’ll admit, my mind went there… maybe you should change the “MF” part after all, my mind isn’t always in the gutter.

1 Like

As many have mentioned before - ADV should be smooth. I like strong tastes too but not all day everyday. Actually I like to change my juices during the day usually but always have some ADV in stock, when I’m tired of changing tastes.

Last one that works very well for me and my wife:

Almond (TPA) - 1%
Bavarian Cream (CAP) - 2%
Dairy Milk (TPA) - 7%
Graham Cracker v2 (CAP) - 3.5%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) - 0.5%

Strength: 2.5 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 25/75
Flavor total: 32.2 ml (14%)
Drops per ml: 45

Smooth and creamy.

1 Like

Like practically everyone else has said, an ADV for me would be something interesting enough to keep my attention all day but not too heavy or sweet. If I had to pick a current, it’d be my adaptation of @EWS Castle Long Clone v2. It’s semi-sweet, kinda woody, and toasty-coconutty. The only reason I don’t vape it all day is cuz I didn’t make enough! :stuck_out_tongue:

The original by EWS:

Castle Long Clone V2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 2
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 2
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2.5
Coconut Extra (TPA) 3
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 6
Oak Wood (FA) 2.5
Toasted Almond (TPA) 3
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 2
Flavor total: 23%
Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

My Version:

Castle Long v3 (Adapted from EWS)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 2
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 2
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2.5
Coconut (Delosi) 5
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 6
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 1
Oak Wood (FA) 2.5
Toasted Almond (TPA) 3
Flavor total: 24% Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

An ADV for me is always a sweet creamy vape previously would be The Milkman (though the sugar build up in your mouth on this on is a little much so it was usually my adv only when I ran out of Angels Abduction which is a very subtle sweet creamy vape… they have been replaced by a ELR recipes (not mine) my current favorite of the day is http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/121795/Mother%27s+Unicorn+Milk. I tend to switch up my adv every few days sometimes even everyday and have a few favorites I constantly go back to.

1 Like

OH NO I did it on purpose, I like to send people who wouldn’t normaly go there there. lol

1 Like

@ JoJo
Thanks for posting your changes to Castle Long V2!
I notice it is very similar but with slightly less Vanilla and More coconut of a different variety!!
I think I might like your version a lot! Am interested in your thoughts about difference and flavor differences with the coconut You used!!
All the Best!
Esten Spears

2 Likes

That combination looks wonderful. I can see an adaption coming from me from this one ! ( I can’t use that much pg :wink: )

1 Like

This stuff is delicious! As a trial, I made a 15ml bottle. That didn’t last 2 days, so I made two 60ml bottles. Delicious.

1 Like

I definately was hooked when I tried it​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Glad you like it too.

1 Like

Summertime yes, so what else but Lemonade. Tart but sweet enough for me with the strawberry. The most recent version:

Huckleberry lemonade by Jazzy, Jun 7, 05:30

Ingredients
Huckleberry (FW) 5%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1%
Lemonade (FW) 7%
Sour ( TFA ) Malic Acid 0.5%
Strawberry (Sweet) (Cap)) 2%
Optional sweetener 0.5%
Steep a week to get a smoother vape and helps the strawberry to sweeten up a bit.

2 Likes

I’m pretty lax when it comes to what makes an ADV. Super sweet? Fine. Hardly any flavor? Sure. As long as it isn’t completely horrible I’ll vape that same mix for days.

One of my current favorites though, and one I keep coming back to is Millennium Falcon by @Vaping_Sonja. It’s a fairly straightforward blueberry custard and one I can easily vape all week long.

But like I said, I’m pretty laid-back about my ADV. I could be quite happy with a 3% TPA Peppermint shake and vape.

2 Likes

For me an adv has to be well rounded. I def prefer desert types of juice. Here’s one of my adv banana cream pie:
Tpa ripe banana 1.7%
Tpa vanilla custard 2%
Fw marshmallow 1%
Hangsen cream 0.6%
Tpa graham cracker 1.5%
Inw biscuit 0.6%
Fw yellow cake 0.6%
Thanks for the contest and have a fun/safe 4th of july weekend everyone!

1 Like

My recent ADV is Strawberry salt water taffy @Amy2. This flavor helps me to forget how bad Big tobacco and my ex-husband screwed me over. I can vape this Flavor all day. Thanks Amy I am a stalker. I love your mixes. They get me through. A good all day vape helps me de-stress. :smile:

2 Likes

Well thank you ! I stalk you too LOL I love your mixes have 2 left from earlier in June that I mixed ! We all need a good vape to forget bad stuff like Big tobacco and ex-husbands ( although I have never been married) I do understand :smile: We RN’s have to decompress ( really everyone :wink: )

2 Likes