ecigExpress Independence Day Giveaway

To me an all day vape is something sweet and has a bit of menthol with of course nicotine to my liking.

1 Like

An All day vape (ADV) to me is something where its got a flavor that makes you say “Wow” at every hit.
Where it makes you stop in the middle of the sentence and say “wait a one, gotta hit this”.
Where it comes up in conversation, even with non-vapers about how good it tastes and you break down all of your favorite parts.
Where you go into a shop and that’s the first you look for, and find out they don’t have it, get a little bit heart broken and then…with a sad face, ask if they have anything that’s like it, and then you try to describe it.
yeah, that’s my adv.
http://tjek.nu/r/2k1Q, My own version of Mountain Dew Pitch Black

1 Like

i have to say to everyone I LOVE THE NAMES EVERYONE COMES UP WITH thats the hardest think for me to do is come up with a name that describes a juice an all day vape tp me is something you could keep filling your tank up with over and over it never stops wowing you here is an adapted pebbles that i added a couple things to and changed some minor things

tfa Acetyl pyrazine .75
fw bavarian cream 2
tfa berry crunch 2.5
fa cream fresh 3
fw fruit rings 7
fw marshmallow 2
tfa strawberry ripe 1.5
tfa sweet cream 1.5

by far not the most original but after adding the AP and strawberry ripe , and changing fruit circles to fruit rings also switching the brands around this has become a great vape\

here is an original from me but its steeping so not sure yet

biscuit inawera 1%
blackberry fw 4%
cream fresh fa 2%
super sweet cap 1%
sweet strawberry cap 2%
VBIC tfa 1%
vanilla swirl 3%

Blackberry Ice Cream

3 Likes

Howdy Mixers! Hope your weekend treated you well! Congratulations to @robin! She is the winner of our $50 code! We will be having another giveaway very soon so stay tuned! Have a great week everyone!

6 Likes

congrats @robin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @robin

1 Like

Congrats!!! :smirk:

1 Like

Congrats @robin!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grats @robin!!

1 Like

Wow Thank YOU. I never won anything before. You guys Rock !!!

3 Likes

The only prize I have want is for my shipment to go out today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hint hint hint @ecigexpress @DonovanECX. Wink wink wink.

Congrats Robin. It’s always nice to win something. What’s the first flavor you want to purchase?

2 Likes

No problem and Congrats lol please message us for your code!

1 Like

ok thank you again.

1 Like

Congrats Robin!!!

2 Likes

Congrats Robin! Buy something yummy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

congrats :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Congrats @robin hope you enjoy the funds!

2 Likes

Thank you. I will. I am low on so many flavors.

1 Like

Vanilla Custard and Wild melon by flavorah. I have heard good things about these flavors. I am so excited to try them. I also think im going to try a few North West VG flavors.

3 Likes

Congrats! I was shooting for the moon with my description, but I’m glad you won.

Enjoy your new flavors!

2 Likes