EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

3 Likes

Thank you @JoJo! you’re the best!

3 Likes

realnorthwest20_august18th
Happy Friday Vape Family!
This weekend! Save 20% on Both Real Flavors and Northwest VG Flavors here at ecigexpress.com!

Some other noteworthy items include:
For those who like cooling impacts, we now offer WS-23 in 30ml sizes! :slight_smile:

We have a new mixers spotlight one shot!
apex-summer-web
As its invigorating tart kiwi bite quickly gives way to full-bodied juicy sweetness, this exemplifies the supremacy of the Arctic Beauty variety of the emerald fruit over its fuzzy brother.
Served cold as the winds on the snowy slopes of Caradhras, it makes for a guaranteed refresher.

To learn more about Apexified and his mixing style checkout this article from our friends at DIYorDIE !
https://diyordievaping.com/2017/08/17/mixers-spotlight-apexified/

And last but not least, be sure to check out our Gift Card Giveaway in the contest thread and be sure to list your favorite flavor setup for a chance to win a $25 gift code good for anything offered here at ecigExpress.com !

That’s it for now, Have a great weekend and as always VapeSafe and MixWell!

5 Likes

fe25-aug2017v2

Happy Friday Mixers! This Weekend save 25% off our brand
Flavors Express !
Now is a great time to restock or try out :
Lemon
Sweet Rice

In addition, we’ve added three new delicious flavors to our Flavors Express Inventory:
Sweet Grape
RainbowSherbert
RY4 Double

and lastly let’s do another giveaway :smile:

6 Likes

laborday20_2017

Happy Labor Day Weekend Fellow Vapers and Mixers!
Now through Labor Day save 20% NEARLY site wide! Save on popular items and brands like:
DIYorDIE One Shots
WS-23
FlavourArt
Flavors Express
Flavor West
Inawera
Jungle Flavors
Real Flavors
Northwest VG
DIY supplies and more!

Also we just added:
Cactus by Jungle Flavors - (great for adding juiciness to your fruit and candy mixes.)
Express DIY Concentrate: Fried Strawberry Ice Cream

We’ve added a few new items to our ON SALE! category! the code is good for savings there a well :slight_smile:

Also, stay tuned our Giveaway! in the giveaway thread. New one next week! :slight_smile:
We sincerely wish you a SAFE and excellent Labor Day Weekend!

P.S. Out of curiosity, what is everybody mixing for their fall seasonal vapes?

3 Likes

Apples, cranberries, and pumpkin spice, oh my! Fall is my favorite. :heart_eyes: :maple_leaf: :apple: :fallen_leaf: :green_apple:

Thanks for all the discounts and giveaways!!

2 Likes

Thank you and have a great Labor Day Weekend!

1 Like

The Labor Day weekend may be over (We hope you had a great one!) but the savings continue!

TODAY ONLY! SAVE 30% ON UNFLAVORED NICOTINE!

nicotine30v2

Have an excellent week!

4 Likes

fa20_sept2017v2
Happy Friday Everyone! This week save 20% on FlavourArt at ecigexpress!

Other than that we wish you a fun and SAFE weekend.
To our friends in Florida, please be extra careful this weekend.

New Giveaway!!

4 Likes

edc30_sept2017v2

Happy Friday Vape Family! This weekend all Express DIY One Shot Recipe Concentrates are on sale!
These are perfect for those who are new to mixing as well as Vapers and mixers looking to save time and money:)
Our newest One shots include:
Fried Strawberry Ice Cream
Key Lime Pie

(DIYorDIE Concentrates not eligible for discount.)

Have a most excellent weekend and we will announce a winner from our giveaway around 11-12PST today!
Also check out our Pumpkin Spice cheesecake recipe in the recipes section~

3 Likes

We are proud to present a Strawberry Harvest from Jungle Flavors!
This delicious new strawberry is more has a more authentic strawberry flavor than our JF Strawberry Sweet
and is quite potent.

Would you like to give it a whirl? We will give a 10ml sample bottle to the first ten people who respond to this post! (USA ONLY)

12 Likes

Looks awesome, can’t wait to try it

3 Likes

Looks great.

3 Likes

Ooh yes please!!!

3 Likes

Yes please :grin:
(If you send to Norway that is) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sadly we cannot send these samples internationally :frowning: apologies and we will change the description to clarify as well.

1 Like

Yes please, still havent tried any JF stuffs.

3 Likes

I’m a fan of the ones I’ve had so far

3 Likes

You guys rock, sorry I got excited and didn’t respond to the post just the thread! :joy:

2 Likes

Yes please! I would love to try it!

3 Likes