EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/e-liquid-additives/powders-and-crystals/menthol-crystals-select-size.html

That’s my favorite. Because if they all took a rip of the menthol crystals at a 80% PG solution at 150 watts we wouldn’t be having issues like this because that’d wake your ass up.

2 Likes

UPDATE: USPS is back up and available to choose as an shipping option! TGIF Mix Family!

3 Likes

ughhhh, I am stuck on the order page, hit place order 4 times already and it is just sitting there.

Edit: refreshed the page and the order went through…phew

2 Likes

Have a great Holiday Weekend everyone! Our Memorial Day Sale is good until Tuesday!

If interested, we have another variant of our Memorial Day giveaway going on our Facebook Page … a Mystery Prize! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavourart-usa/flavourart-sweet-flavors/bilberry-by-flavourart.html

1 Like

Did u mean that to be replied here for the contest? ECX: Memorial Day Giveaway! $50 Gift Code :)

4 Likes

Thanks @worm1!

1 Like

@ecigexpress ive spent the minimum for free shipping after discount but the shipping method is saying this

do you guy NOT do free shipping if the purchase contains 100mgml nicotine ???

1 Like

please let me know whats up asap , i waited till today and now have zero options on buying things with a discount :frowning:

2 Likes

did ya try continuing w/o picking an option, had similar happen w/ diff vendor

3 Likes

ya thats why i think i cant place order , im just trying to ignore , to be honest i threw in a liter of nic just bc i wanted NIC select plus 30off

1 Like

I hope you get a response, but I think everything above 48mg ships ground and get charged different by different vendors unfortunately not many offer free shipping above the 48mg :frowning: hope you get it sorted out.

1 Like

i just assumed if you spend 60 they ship whatever like NR does

2 Likes

i hope so too , i just assumed since NR did they would as well …

2 Likes

im going to wait hopefully ill get the answer b4 midnight lmao

2 Likes

Well NR uses FedEx with $50 orders that contain higher nic. Or at least they did the last times I ordered, maybe that’s a better option than USPS, who knows lol

2 Likes

Ok just got done reading exclusions 60mg or less applies FUK ME , hmmmm what to do

2 Likes

60mgml or less

2 Likes

fw15_june

TGIF MixFamily! Our sale this weekend is 15% off of Flavor West with the coupon code above.
Happy Mixing!

4 Likes

Happy Hump Day!
nicotine30_june6th

4 Likes