EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

definitely picking some up just for the experience lol!

1 Like

Gooooood Morning and Happy Friday Folks!
This week’s sale is on Flavor West!
Have a great weekend!
Lots of cool stuff coming up over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
:sunglasses:

!fw15_feb2018

5 Likes

Happy Friday Mix Family! This weekend we are having a STOREWIDE sale for President’s Day!
Save 20% on EVERYTHING with the code below :smile:

presidentsday2018

Have great weekend and let us know if you have any questions! Also this week’s recipe is a re-visit to our a older strawberry custard we made a while back. Turned out pretty good for those who like Strawberry Custard vapes.

Please have a excellent weekend and Happy Mixing!

8 Likes

Is there a way to sign up to be notified when a flavor is back in stock? I have been trying to get Flavourart Butter for awhile now and keep missing it :frowning:

5 Likes

We actually stopped carrying it :frowning: We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

1 Like

Happy President’s Day! It’s the last day of our big sale!
:star_struck::tada:
presidentsday

1 Like

are you going to continue carrying FA cream whipped ?? or do i need to stock up

3 Likes

You may need to stock up @fidalgo_vapes :frowning: Wish we had better news on that front and I’ll ask again at our meeting this week.

4 Likes

Fuuuu#&$$$ me ,alright ty for the heads up

1 Like

It’s true our storefronts cater to “on the go” vapers. hardware, juice, etc…

1 Like

fe-feb23rd

Good Morning and Happy Friday fellow Mixers! This week’s sale is on Flavors Express!
Which is good because they have quite an interesting new flavor.
French Toast!
After receiving feedback about FE Sweet Bread Crust’s reformulation having a chocolate note, we wanted a better tool for bakery dessert recipes. FE did not disappoint :slight_smile:
The end result is a sweet “bready” note that has subtle hints of syrup and butter.
We tested this flavor in a banana french toast recipe and it is quite amazing.
(for those who like sweet bakery profiles of course.)

Also of note we have Flavor West’s Strawberry Milkshake in stock and we also have a new Express DIY one shot… Blueberry Custard!

Other than that we hope you have a SAFE and excellent weekend!
Happy Mixing

5 Likes

Hey guys, just a heads up!
We have a giveaway going in the Giveaway thread for Pazzo One shots!

5 Likes

FA20_march3rdv2

Happy Friday Mixfamily! this weekend’s sale is on FlavourArt!
Save 20% with the code: FLAVOURART20

Of course we have the new Pazzo Collection which is eligible for discount as well so nows a good time as check those out as well!
pazzo

Also, this week we released two AMAZING new one shots:
RY4-Ever
Blueberry Custard

Last but not least, if you haven’t already be sure to enter our giveaway for a chance to win a set of 30mls from the full collection of Pazzo Flavors!

Have a great weekend and Happy Mixing!

5 Likes

thank you for the discount , you already know ive been holding out lol , i forgot what your free shipping minimum is ??

3 Likes

$59.99 good sir!

2 Likes

ok ty appreciate it , i only need ( want ) one thing so i figured id get as much as possible lol

isn’t that always the case?!

“I only need 1 flavor, but I might as well order 50 more to get the free shipping”

LMAO!

3 Likes

ya but im seriously only ordering one flavor lmao and will order as much as possible to get free shipping plus discount lol

1 Like

me too. I’m going to order all the PAZZO flavors, and might as well stock up. :grin:

1 Like

those do look interesting and knowing FA they probably did a great job

2 Likes