EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

omg what a headache ordering today , its all good i grabbed the last of the Cream Whipped :frowning: to bad you guys cldnt order direct from FA

1 Like

Didnā€™t you just order a huge bottle of this? I think you are stockpiling for the apocalypse. Either that or you are addictedā€¦lol.

2 Likes

i wanted to buy a 500ml bottle , but when i went to do it the next day there was no option for it so the good people at ECX were trying to figure it out but the reason i couldnt was bc the stock was low so 30ml bottles was all i could buy , i did want to buy a lot because i hate ordering from companies not in the US

Whenever anyone tries the Burlone and the RY4-Ever, please share your opinions and tasting notesā€™ Iā€™d really appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RE (King) sounds delicious would love to try.

2 Likes

You can order it on their website. Code elrecipes is 10% ost items in case you missed the FA sale :slight_smile:
Please share your opinions on the flavors with the rest of us diyā€™ers

1 Like

10mlFEsale

Howdy Mixfamily, just wanted to stop in and tell that we have temporarily reduced the price of all of our Flavors Express 10mls by 50% !
No coupon necessary, and still eligible with other codes!
Happy Monday!

6 Likes

how about listing the top 10 flaves , make itneasy on me lol top 10 not including lemon :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could ā€˜sort byā€™ best sellers, top rated, most viewed, etc

2 Likes

ya but im being lazy today :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ecigexpress any Friday deals today??

1 Like

yes sorry for the delay on posting!

3 Likes

Good Morning and Happy Friday Mix family! Our weekend sale is on Jungle Flavors!
Save 25% with the code below:

jun25_march

All of our 10mls of FE are 50% with no coupon necessary as well!
fesalenews

Last but not least this weekā€™s recipe from us is a simple Strawberry biscuit stick!

Other than that we wish you a wonderful weekend and happy mixing!

8 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™s probably posted somewhere, but could someone tell me who, or what Jungle Flavors and FlavorsExpress is ?

They are flavor manufacturing companies.

Is a European flavor company IIRC (not a rebrand, like ECX does with others ie: Signature = TFA, Lotus = Medicine Flower).

Not sure about Flavors Express (though Iā€™ve been wondering myself recentlyā€¦)

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ve seen them for a while, havenā€™t used either.

1 Like

IIRC Flavors Express is from China. They have been around for a long time. They have some pretty decent flavors, and most are to be used at about 2.5%. Theyā€™re pretty concentrated.

2 Likes

Their Sweet Rice (FE) is pretty good. Iā€™m definitely going to try more flavors from them.

2 Likes

Happy Friday Mixfamily! This weekendā€™s sale is on Flavor West! Save 15% with code below.

fw15_mar16v2

Next week we will do a new giveaway as well!
Other than that, we wish you a SAFE and awesome weekend! Happy Mixing folks!

8 Likes