EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

We will take this feedback to the team for sure @fidalgo_vapes.

5 Likes

thank you very much

4 Likes

@ecigexpress you can mark me down as having major interest in FA Vanilla Custard Premium, too!

7 Likes

what about the croissant ???

5 Likes

Lol ok yes I promise I’ll buy a bottle of that too if ecx stocks it!

6 Likes

What about the croissant?! :laughing:
Being the only croissant available (that I’ve ever heard of)… Of course there’s interest! :smiley:

7 Likes

Adding to our Flash Sale thread:

We now have the popular Juicy Strawberry from our friends at FlavourArt available! :slight_smile:
Perfect time for a 25% off FlavourArt Flash Sale!
use code: FLAVOURART25

7 Likes

fw15-oct2017v2
Good Morning everyone and Happy Friday!
This week’s sale is on Flavor West !
We have Juicy Strawberry with more great products on the way over the next few days :smile:
Have a great weekend and as always Vapesafe and MIXWELL!

5 Likes

So ive got about 2 weeks on this Strawberry Harvest. Ive got to get ready to take the wifes folks out for their birthdays but when i get back tonight ill be giving it a go. On the finger it still has that wonderful candy taste.

4 Likes

Finally vape tested:
.25ohm/3mm SS fancy coils
45-75 watts
Troll V2
1.5% flavoring in a 80/20 mix.

Holds up to the extra wattage very well with little flavor change. Also it fingers tastes almost exactly the same from day 1 to 2 weeks which leads me to think that the vape flavor changes little as well, i dont think it will change much with two more week curing and i vaped this 12ml bottle in an hour so i wont be able to find out anytime soon. Yes, i did eat the entire other 12ml bottle, its was frackin yummy.

Oh, yes, that wonderful candy SB flavor is still there. This isnt a “Ripe” strawberry nor is it anything like the Shisha SB from INW, it is unique among the strawberry flavorings that i have tried.

Off flavor? Nah, it is that little strawberry wrapped candy that granny always had, i love it.

Sorry for the lack of descriptors but it really needs none outside of granny candy. I do feel it has uses outside of candy vapes tho that is where im going to start as i ate the entire bag of candy before this was ready to vape.

Thanks for sending this, @ecigexpress. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I feel a candied strawberry custard in your future :rofl:

6 Likes

You know it! hehe.

4 Likes

Wooo hooo Glad you like it @Ken_O_Where ! We are by no means trying to compete with all the other great strawberries out there. (there’s too many good ones lol ) Just want to offer a different flavor than JF’s Strawberry Sweet

7 Likes

Yup it is good. Strawberry jf. Reminds me a bit of rf sc…with some of the red parts. It held up pretty well to 2.5% circus cotton candy cap.

My true test is steeping. Strawberry custard with Vc cap v2

5 Likes

Hey everybody! We are currently having a Flash sale!
Have a great day!

flashsale_10-19

2 Likes

fe-oct2017v3

Good Morning and Happy Friday everybody! This weekend sale is on our popular in house brand :
Flavors Express !
In addition to that, we have added all of the Capella Silver Line to our Capella inventory as well!
Have a great weekend and whatever you do … VapeSafe and MixWell!

P.S. Halloween Horror Handcheck Giveaway next week! :ghost:

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: ECX Halloween Horror Giveaway - Two $50 Gift Cards

Yes. We’ve already put in a request to have that put in the giveaway thread! Good luck to all who enter!

3 Likes

What kind of tittle do you want? I suck at such things so if i create one it will be boring and derpy.

2 Likes

Whatever you think is appropriate Ken, we trust your judgment :slight_smile:

1 Like