ECX $50 House Brand Gift Card Giveaway (Ended)

Time for another Giveaway!

Challenge Question: Which flavor do you find yourself using the most in your personal DIY recipes? (Either by volume or by preference of taste.)

There are no wrong answers :slight_smile:
Usernames will be randomized and announced next Friday morning (August 11th, 2017.)

Prize:
$50 credit code good for our in house brands Flavors Express and Jungle Flavors. Also our entire selection of additives.

If this something that interests you, post below! :gift:

Have a most excellent weekend!

4 Likes

Question: Which flavor do you find yourself using the most in your personal DIY recipes?

TPA Vanilla Custard. I use it in place of Capella in a lot of recipes and it goes fast.

2 Likes

Iā€™m new to DIY but so far I use Capella Sweet Strawberry the most.

3 Likes

I think the flavor I use most is CAP Sugar Cookie v1. So good!

Is that a typo or are there actually wrong answers?!!

11 Likes

oh my gosh LOL total typo!

8 Likes

ok apologies for that. Itā€™s been fixed and thank you for the catch @VapeyMama !

11 Likes

I was so curious about what a ā€œwrongā€ flavor could be!! Lol

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a few that I wouldnā€™t use personally, but as we know taste is subjective lol :rofl:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a tough call. If weā€™re talking about how often, rather than how much, probably FA Meringue.

6 Likes

CAP VC v1

10 char/

5 Likes

CAP NY CheeseCake

5 Likes

Nice to see in not the only one who went ā€œuhhhhhhh, which way do I approach thisā€¦?ā€ lol

My most used by volume would without question be FW Natural Butterscotch.

Iā€™ll just leave it at that to keep it simple. Otherwise thereā€™s at least 6-8 flavors Iā€™d have to list as most used. Lol

7 Likes

The most. Hmmm. There is no good answer. Gotta pick one though. Strawberry shisha inw.

8 Likes

TPA honeydew (original )
or
Cap sweet guava
or
MF Vanilla

but if i could only pick one then id have to say

Fa CREAM WHIPPED ( whipped cream ) and im so thankful you guys carry it

9 Likes

do you guys realize how tough of a question this is lol

5 Likes

:rofl: sorry, I promise we were trying to keep it simple lol.

3 Likes

Yeah, if it were by volume the answer would probably be some flavor that I donā€™t actually use nearly as often as others, but use at higher percentages when I do.

4 Likes

lol we understand. We edited to reflect the choice is by volume or preference of taste. Apologies for the confusion:)

3 Likes

Thank you for the sale and the competition. Also for producing the FE Sweet Rice, itā€™s what I have been waiting for and making a huge difference in my Rice Pudding I have been chasing for a year now :slight_smile:

Most used flavor probably Shisha Vanilla?

Favoriteā€¦way too many to pick just one!

6 Likes

TFA RY4 Double

4 Likes