ECX Giveaway - Two $25 Giftcards (Ended)

Twisted messes RDA twisted parrallel 26G 316L 55-75 watts.

5 Likes

24mm Kennedy.
Thanks for the chance!

4 Likes

My tester is the wismec inde duo with a dual fused Clapton. That baby is never been out of my house and get special attention after every use I love it

2 Likes

I test everything with the device/s that ill be vaping the liquid in. 90% of the time it is the Vt133 / Troll V2s.

Thanks for the giveaway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is my testing setup. It’s an IPV 400 with a Joyetech Cubis Pro tank using 0.25 ohm QCS Coils I can test a flavor take it apart replace the cotton in the coil swab out the tank and go for the next flavor

IPV 400 is integrated with a firmware upgradeable high-performance YiHi SX330-F4 chipset, featuring output range up to 200 Watts,WIN_20170817_14_24_30_ProWIN_20170817_14_24_10_ProWIN_20170817_14_24_36_Pro

2 Likes

It looks better with the black tank on it but wifey is using that one right now.

1 Like

Nalu for me, all the way!

2 Likes

Youde IGO-W

2 Likes

The Peerless RDA - dual coil, with 316L triple core fused claptons.:crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning the Wasp Nano. I’ve been recommended this atty a number of times in the past 2 weeks. I found one with a white ultem cap with a silver SS deck and it looks awesome.

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Whoa! I’ve never seen that type of build before. Where are the “How To” tutorials for this?!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Dan. I can see a horizontal scroll bar under the message, but I do not see the video. Do you have a direct link?

I wish I had the patience to make a clapton wire, BUT I do buy and have 316L SS Triple Core Fused Claption & 316L Fused Clapton Wire Spools, & my coil master kit *mwhahahaha

1 Like

Thanks for the info Dan and for giving me a run down on your prices and your wire options.

Right now I’m good with coils. I make every Sunday 20 pairs of Fused & Tripple Fused Claptons and make my own twisted coils with 26g 316L.

Since I have the tools, I’ll give these Stove Top coils ago. If I fail miserably I will definitely hit you up on your offer! :heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Yes I did! It’s simpler than I thought. Also this set up with the cotton kind of reminds me of the new attys out that use mesh wraps. Essential it’s the same thing - stuffing cotton in the middle and a little bit around the coil.

Stove Top Coil

2 Likes

SXK Kennedy V5 Style clone

Better than I expected!

1 Like

to check right after mixing.

Geek Vape Tsunami 24

To test after steeping

Limitless by iJoy

2 Likes

Because I only own one RDA, courtesy of @therabidweasel as my secret Santa in 2015, I still use my white Freakshow and love it for testing new mixes!

5 Likes

Lol. Did I win? @ecigexpress

4 Likes

or me ? @ecigexpress
LOL

3 Likes

Ooh ooh!!! Me! :package:

4 Likes