ECX Giveaway - Two $40 Giftcards (Ended)

Not a fan of Watermelon.

2 Likes

Flavorah Cherry Filling is very bad.

2 Likes

TFA Coconut Extra. That stuff is nasty. Tastes like straight up mold to me.

6 Likes

lol hmmmmmm, erm hmmmā€¦

3 Likes

oh yay thats a horrible one

1 Like

Hmmm, I would say I have had no joy with FA Joy, stale beer is all around gross

Thanks for the giveaway

3 Likes

TFA RY4 Asian it was really flowery and had a really terrible aftertaste.

1 Like

@ecigexpress - very generous of you :two_hearts:

Question:
What is the hands down most terrible flavor you have ever mixed with?

I wouldnt call any of them ā€œterribleā€ but hard to mix properly -

• menthol (extremely strong) and pepermint (not as strong soā€¦ doable.) :slight_smile:
  • banana but bread (i know its popular! I prefer regular banana, just as -)
  • cheesecake graham crustā€¦ umm, that ā€œGCā€ part gives nasty throat kick! Its stronger than nicotine :stuck_out_tongue: Regular TPA Cheesecake ā€“ real cheese is my fav!

I think that every flavor/liquid can be salvaged/savedā€¦ with another flavor. Soā€¦ out of 100+ flavors that I tried, I really wouldnt call any - terrible. Just - hard to spot/match correctly with different flavor. Plus ā€“ you have to count on individual tasteā€¦ some people adore menthol, BNB, Cheesecake GC; I dont.

3 Likes

CAP Peanut Butter V2, tastes like burning tires that have been extinguished with piss, diarrhea carrots and throw up. I get sick when people ask me about it.:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Really??? How did you use and mix it?

1 Like

You used it too high.

1 Like

What percentage did you use Pandoro @MysticRose?

1 Like

First time I tried 1%. Disaster!!! Went as low as .15%.

2 Likes

Koolada
I ONLY buy highly rated flavors now (ELR Reddit), I donā€™t get a bad one. but I just donā€™t care for any cooling including menthol
BTW if I win this iā€™m going to buy a lottery ticket, cuz iā€™m on a hot streak :fire::sunglasses::fire:

9 Likes

It does have a lot of DAAP in it, they can taste funny and gross to some of us.

2 Likes

@Chrispdx I have no idea why I didnā€™t see your tag that the ā€œEndsā€ date in the title was MAY 1? Sorry @ecigexpress that was my fault. LOL. I fixed it. May, September, 5, 9, whatā€™s the difference right? :wink:

8 Likes

Worst flavor was TFA Mary Jane, tasted like dandelions and pine needles all mashed up and caught on fire. Not even close to what I thought it would taste like. lmao

6 Likes

lol thanks @JoJo!

3 Likes

I figured you and Ken were ignoring me. Lol

3 Likes

smelled and tasted like Gin.

4 Likes