ECX website

I havnt been able to get on either

Try a clearing browser data and if that doesn’t work then do a disk cleanup.

I use my phone and do regular maintenance. It’s only ecx I have problems with.

I feel ya, I think its odd that ECX is the ONLY site that I have had this issue with.

I think it is run by someone who roams around on these forums (I can’t remeber who) so maybe the server they use for the site is just picky since its not a HUGE business (yet).

But as everyone said, just clear some data and it should help.

Maybe the owner will post here with some advice?..

Are you sure you’re thinking of the right site? ECX is one of the top DIY suppliers and it is pretty huge.

I’ve experienced a lot of trouble with the site also. I’m on a Mac and it will run okay on Safari but not on Chrome. I think @DarthVapor had some trouble with it as well.

There are a couple people here from there (@DonovanECX and @ecigexpress) but I don’t think either of them ‘run’ the business…do you guys? Either one of you able to shed some light on what’s up?

I just mean in comparison with a site owned by a larger company like Sony or Dell.

ECX is great, they have most of what I’m looking for on one site that’s why I was so bummed I was having issues. They ship super fast as well!

3 Likes

Yeah, their mobile interface is kinda clunky. Desktop it should be fine.

The speed that any person gets on our site is mostly limited to how fast their local ISP, is and how much traffic is going through their local box, which fluctuates throughout the day.

GTMetrix is showing us at < 4 second load times @ peak times. We beat Amazon by 5 full seconds in the most recent comparison.

It could be your local ISP is caching something or your browser. But every site has this same issue with some individual visitors (even Amazon). Go ahead and clear your cache/cookies.

3 Likes

Kind of funny that right after you posted this it started working again. It has been down for about a week for me and I tried from several different ISPs.

1 Like

How strange! I’m glad it’s working though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Donovan just has the magic touch…

For those of you that use your phones, your carrier plays a part in how fast you access and navigate,
and not equally on all sites.

1 Like

I have an unrelated question Donovan …I am really diggin this flavor I got from y’all forever ago and I looked to see if I could get a new bottle of it since it is still good I’m using it but you guys quit carrying it Bummer…

it is KNT by Flavor Express/ tobacco express
I am in love with this mix it is soo soo soo good and I am not very good with tobaccos luckily this is just a hinted tobacco that actually taste like silky honey I am not lying !

Kickerville

Ingredient %
Cappuccino (FA) 1.25
Caramel (FA) 1.85
Cookie (FA) 1
Goji (FE) 0.25
Knt Flavor express 1.5
MTS Vape Wizard (FA) 0.2
Peanuts (INAWERA) 1
Taro (ECX) 0.35
Vanilla (FE) 2.5

Flavor total: 9.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Website is slow as all get out. I simply don’t have the energy necessary to wait will it loads pages at circa 1997 dial up speeds.

1 Like

Probably because they posted 15% off.

1 Like

Oh? Is it store wide? And do you know the code? :grin:

Here the thread

1 Like

…decided to move my whinny rant to here to kinda let die…rather than on the deals thread.

Grrr…I am still bent. I really wanted the Kiwi MF/Lotus flavoring and Watermelon MF/Lotus.

So I am not a good reviewer…Here is goes.
I have ordered 5 times. Shipping has generally be fast (note that I live about 3 hours or so from the warehouse). Packaging has been good (A+ for that). However, order accuracy has been 2 out of 5 for 100% accuracy. ECX has been quick to resolve which has been nice and often pretty easy to resolve…however I am finding through almost a years worth of reading the top companies actually do take care of their folks.

1st order ever. Went without issue. Yay! Trust earned
2nd charged sales tax. No response to question.
3rd shipped short/missing an item
4th. A little bit a leakage but no major issue (we can call that generally ok)
5. Incorrect item shipped. Delayed shipping because product was “out of stock,” resulting an order from across the country getting to me 2 days prior to ecx. Received the blue 30ml bottles that are 30ml to the top lip resulting in the need to make recipes at 27ml.
6th. Cannot be submitted because the website is not working. Tried and Tried. Logged out three times and both home and work address kept getting booted out. Ordered from the “other company that should not be named flawlessly.”

Sorry for venting, but I needed to since I’ve wasted so much time today and have to work 15 days straight.

Im sure I will use ecx in the future…but grrrr.

3 Likes

clear your cookies that usually works

1 Like

Yeah that was done midway through. Then the site just got worse. It started spitting up billing and shipping address after that. So in short just a culmination of stress from the day, excitement to order a bunch of cool new flavors, my orange v3 flavor is screwed up, then the site just crashes.

But whatever. Eciggity took my money really really fast and now I have a tracking number for that order. The other site also took my money in a heartbeat so I too have cheesecake LO and cream cheese icing on the way…hopefully they ship tomorrow.

1 Like

nice i just got my lo will be using this weekend hopefully