Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

@Bugalien @Mark_Turner @Dan_the_Man
I sent a message 2 weeks ago to @andycolins to no avail - I have since passed it to @daath hopefully the open competition is sorted very soon.

4 Likes

No she hasn’t, I hope Lars can sort it out thanks
@woftam for contacting both Andy & Lars :+1:

4 Likes

I contacted them when @woftam wrote me; I still haven’t heard back from them. I will follow up tomorrow.

4 Likes

I don’t know why I am so adamant about it… I guess it’s just the principal. I don’t think I would have even commented, until I noticed that Mark was so blatantly ignored. oh well, I am who I am. I’m popeye the sailerman, toot toot.

4 Likes

The First Bottom Airflow RDA In The World Do You Want To Get It ?

Hello vapers !
Great news you must know ,the first bottom Airflow RDA in the world coming -GeekVape Loop RDA

Main Features:
1.Unique W shaped build deck
2.support both single and dual coils
3.Allows direct dripping from the mouthpiece without leakage
4.Surround airflow system transferring from side to bottom
5.bottom airflow
Description:
Loop RDA is an all new RDA featuring W shaped build deck incorporated withsurround airflow design, which ensures full effectiveness of the airflow that significantly enhances the flavor while minimizing leakage.
DO you want to have a try ?
Here is a chance to get it for free
Entrance>>

any progress over here?

2 Likes

Has been drawn now

3 Likes

Weekend Flash Sale Join Us To Save Money

Hello vapers
hope you’ll have a great weekend!
Good news to you,join us to save money!
Good discounts and special price for weekend
order over 69$ get free gift:WindWalker RDA Atomizer 25mm with code “WKGT8”

hot-sale items at low price 10%off with code"FFE22"

Every weekend we 'll have flash sale (only on weekend )
please notice our update .
The product you get far exceeds what you paid!
have a good weekend!

The World’s First Voice Control Kit- IJOY Avenger 270 TC Kit

Hello vapors !
Major discovery, IJOY released voice control kit- IJOY Avenger 270
It is the first artificial intelligent vape kit with voice control in the world. It is compatible with dual 20700 and 18650 batteries (Battery not included, Adaptor included) for long lasting endurance and maximum output can be reached

to 234W for large vapors. Avenger 270 Mod features a cool and fashion design, which comes with a large side fire button, TCR function and large colorful OLED display screen to show vaping details clearly. Also, IJOY Avenger Mod supports

NI, TI, SS temperature control, customized modes and etc to offer vapers great vaping experience. The included Avenger Tank comes with 3.2ml e juice capacity and can be enlarged to 4.7ml easily by bubble glass tube. Avenger Tank

is designed for large clouds with large air delivery. IJOY Avenger adopts X3-Mesh coils for soft flavors. IJOY Avenger Kit is a personalized design kit

which can bring you amazing vaping experience.

Specifications:
Capacity: 3.2ml/4.7ml
Max Wattage: 234W
Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
TCR function
NI/TI/SS temperature control
Unique Custom User Mode
USB port charging support
Firmware Upgradeable
Do you want to get it ?
More information >>

RTA & RDA Which Do You Prefer?

Hello vapers !
Today we’ll introduce you some items , maybe you’ll love them .
Hcigar Aeolus RTA

Features:
-510 threading connection
-316 Stainless steel+ glass construction
-Airflow control system

Description:
Hcigar Aeolus 3.0ml RTA
get more>>

Blitz BF Ghoul RDA

Description:
The Blitz BF Ghoul RDA adopts innovative design on the building post, which is an integrated post with ceramic clamp for single coil building. The tank comes with side airflow, which is adjustable. Gold plated positive pin provides great conductivity. Resin and acrylic drip tips are included.

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
510 threading connection;
Diameter: 22mm (base);
Single post design with ceramic clamp;
Single coil configuration;
Adjustable side airflow;
Deep juice well;
PEEK insulator;
Gold plated positive pin;
Comes with bottom feeder pin
get more>>
DO you like them ?Which do you perfer?

Sigelei Snowwolf 85w Coming Do You Want It?

Hello vapers !
Snowwolf new available-Snowwolf 85w Mod ,easyly to take do you want to try it ?

Description:
Sigelei Snowwolf 85w TC Box Mod is the next revitalization of the beloved snowwolf. Made of high quality Aluminum alloy & zinc alloy, the Snowwolf 85w has a pocket friendly, simply style mod with different skin covers for holding and vaping. Along with a really easy to use 0.91〞OLED display for clearly showing your vaping datas. Powered by single 18650 battery and power can up to 85w, supports various modes. Excellently ergomically designed with good hand feel makes this the perfect vape device to sit back and enjoy!

Specifications:
Size: 90.440.424.8 mm
Main material: Aluminum alloy + zinc alloy
Display: 0.91〞OLED
Wattage range: 10W~85W
Temperature range: 100℃~300℃/212℉~572℉
Voltage input: 3.2V~4.2V
Voltage output: 1.0V-7.5V
Battery support: 1*18650
Modes: POWER/Ti1/316/Ni200/304/317
Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω
Coil supporting: Kanthal/SS(304/316/317)/TCR/Ni200/Titanium
Charging support (Micro USB): DC 5V/2A

get more>>

Powerful And Portable Kit Is WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3

Hello vapors !
Are you looking for an strong and portable TC Kit? This one you must cant miss it -WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3

include GNOME King Tank and Reuleaux RX GEN3 Mod
Description:
Designed by JayBo, the WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W is a powerful and portable TC Box Kit from Reuleaux RX family with a Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual 230W TC MOD and a all-new 2ml/5.8ml Gnome King atomizer. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, RX GEN3 Dual fires up to 230W max output with advanced VW/TC modes. Together with a large 1.3 inch display, easy-to-go user interface, spring-loaded 510 pin and 2A fast charging, RX GEN3 Dual 230W will brings you a really simple yet strong vaping.
Perfectly paired with 2ml/ 5.8ml GNOME King atomizer which has the powerful WM coils with easy top filling design and adjustable bottom airflow control, WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual is definitely a great vaping device for cloud chasers!
get more>>

WISMEC GNOME King Tank

Features:

1. Crown Molding Tank with Perfect Color Scheme
  2. Updated WM01 Coil for Intense Flavor and Clouds
  3. Retractable Top Fill with 5.8ml Large E-liquid capacity
    Specifications:
    Size: 57.0mm(H) * 26.0mm(D)
    E-liquid capacity: 5.8ml
    Coil: WM01 Single 0.4ohm Head
    Thread: 510 thread
    Get more>>

Reuleaux RX GEN3 MOD

Features:

1. Max 230W output with dual 18650 cells
  2. 1.3-inch large display
  3. 2A max charging current for quick charge
  4. Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection

get more>>

New Vape Pod Starter kit:Joyetech Exceed Edge

Hello vapers!
Here is a sports car with illuminated taillights are you interested?

Joyetech Exceed Edge Kit is the first vape pod starter kit by Joyetech, inspired by design of sports car with illuminated taillights. With smooth appearance and pocket size, Exceed Edge Kit integrates a coil changeable pod system with large 2ml e juice capacity to bring you great vaping experience. Exceed Edge Pod Kit supports both flavor chasing and high nicotine (salts) to satisfy variety vapers. There is an ergonomic big fire button for easy operation. To own it making your vaping wonderful!

Specifications:
2ml e-juice capacity
Coil changeable pod system
Optimized for flavor-chasing and high nicotine(salts) users
Inspired by the design of sports car with illuminated taillights
Integrated streamlined structure and ergonomic huge fire button
Compact & sleek pod for both starters and experienced vapers
Let’s bring this unique design home!

get more >>

Unique Dual Coil Mesh RDA-Cthulhu Iris

Hello vapers!
Today comes a Unique dual coil Mesh RDA-Cthulhu Iris

Description:
The Iris Mesh RDA from Cthulhu is a newly designed unique dual coil Mesh RDA which supports single and dual mesh coil to bring an excellent vaping with optimal flavor and huge vapor. The Iris Mesh RDA features an innovative and changeable vertical post build deck for easy single or dual mesh coil building and making the wick pull away from the mesh without dry burning.
Moreover, the Mesh RDA comes with a unique adjustable airflow control with many air holes to provide precise airflow intake. Together with an efficient BF pin, two kinds of drip tips and two pieces 300 Mesh pad, the Cthulhu Iris Mesh is perfectly compatible with Squonk MODs and brings amazing vaping for vapers! Good choice for Mesh tank lovers!

Main Features:
1.Unique dual coil Mesh RDA
2.Support single and dual mesh coil
3.Innovative and changeable vertical post build deck
4.Precise adjustable airflow control with many air holes
5.Efficient BF (bottom feed) pin
6.Food grade 304 stainless steel
7.Two drip tips and air flow rings
Which feature is your favorite?
get more >>

Efun.top Big Discount Coming Really Low Price

Helo vapers !
Good news! Efun.top 4 yeas old ,in order to thanks for our customers ,we have a Anniversary celebration
from Mar22nd to 25th , with code “4TH8F “get 8% off on gloable web

also wholesale web with code” 4TH3F” get 3% off

Seize the opportunity jion us to save money !

Hi vapers
Geekvape Loop RDA in stock now , it really beautiful, which mod you want to mech it?

Features:
Unique W shaped build deck
Easy coil building for both single and dual coils
Allows direct dripping from the mouthpiece without leakage
Surround airflow system transferring from side to bottom
Full effectiveness of the airflow delivery and significantly enhancing the flavor
Side to bottom airflow minimizes leakage

4th Anniversary celebration More Surprise…

Hello vapers !
Have a good weekend.As we all know that efun.top has the best price,today is 4th Anniversary celebration,
ALL the items at purchasing price and with code 4TH8F get 8%off,of course our wholesale customer with code"4TH3F" get3%off .really really low price!

DO you want to know how low the price?
Follow us!
Digiflavor Themis RTA$21.15
GeekVape Blade 235W Kit$39.55
Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA $14.71
Geekvape Gbox kit$45.99

More low price items waiting for you!Seize the opportunity ,on Mar26th code 4TH8F will end .
Also more Surprise incessant,Flash sale on Mar26th 10:00(Beijing time )

0.99$get GeekVape Loop RDA with code “SKS1"only 3pcs
0.99$get Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA 22mm with code"SKS2” only 3pcs.
First check out first win.

What are you waiting for?Let’s go!

1 Like

Why SO Many People Choose Wotofo Nudge 22 RDA?

Hello vapers!
More and more vapers choose RDA why?
First:big cloud , second :better flavour.But how to choose a good RDA?
As many people want to choose a easy and quick building RDA , and want good flavor.Wotofo Nudge 22 must make you satisfied .why? let’s see…

Wotofo Nudge RDA, featuring 22mm diameter, is designed with the 4 posts in stagger and side open post hole system which enables easy rebuilding. Features the deep juice deck and juice shed system, it will hold more e-juice to deliver a dense flavor. With the included BF Pin, Nudge RDA is easy to refill and brings the chase cloud vapor.
Features:
810 resin drip tip, also compatible with 510 drip tip
Two top caps with different airholes
Germany-made PEEK insulation
Single coil deck for easy and quick building
Direct top e-liquid fill system
Bottom feed supply for Squonk Mods
get more>>

New Vapers Pay Attatention …

Hello vapers!
Are you a new member of vaper? Or are you looking for a starter kit for your family?
Eleaf ICard Kit is good choice. Why?

There are 4 reasons :

1. Super slim size, like a card
  2. Four-color LED battery life indicator
  3. Protective mouth cover for clean vape
  4. 2ml juice capacity with built-in 650mAh battery
    The Eleaf iCard Kit is powered by built-in 650mAh battery. As a newest start kit which is very simple to use, you just need to fill in the juice and click the fire key, then you can enjoy an amazing vaping experience! The iCard kit contains a 2ml cartridge and all-new ID 1.2ohm coil head. The protective mouth cover on the top provides a clean vape for you! It is really suit for starter vapers as its portable size and easy operation!

get more>>

Vapefly Wormhole RDA VS GeekVape Loop RDA Who Will Win?

Hello vapers!
I need your help , today I find another good RDA Vapefly Wormhole,it has Side & Below airflow channel-Airflow surrounding the coil to produce outstanding flavor & huge cloud,Multiple airflow controlling for Single & Dual Coil-Extra inner airflow adjusting clamps for more choice.Squonk BF available;Deep juice well;Fit for 510/810 drip tip;

But i also like GeekVape Loop RDA,
It has Unique W shaped build deck .Easy coil building for both single and dual coils ,First-rate taste,big cloud .No E-juice spill.

so i feel confused , whihc is beeter? DO you know the difference between them?
In your opinion Vapefly Wormhole RDA VS GeekVape Loop RDA Who will Win?

Do you want to get them for free? Here is a chance.
Entrance LOOP RDA
Entrance Wormhole RDA>>