Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Man I did all that and then some. It don’t work and you or EFun if you’re not owe me a refund.

This is my second cube2 and what you are saying has been done. You should contact Yolanda and get familiar with my ticket before you try to flip this back on me.

Ticket ID.1003842 and 1004697

While you’re at it ask her why did she split my ticket to omit my early replies. There are 11 total tickets and I only opened 1.

3 Likes

Just another way to muck you about and void your claim.

2 Likes

I have copies of all my replies and theirs.

2 Likes

Then they should honour your claim. This is , unfortunately, how we find out about their customer service. :angry:

2 Likes

@Cloyce had already told us. My dumbass bought from them anyway. It’s really not a problem until it becomes yours.

The Black EXCube2 were supposed to be Ti Enabled anyway. That’s what’s advertised.

He thinks this is my first rodeo. BLESS HIS HEART…

2 Likes

Ha. Love it. :wink:

2 Likes

@Pro_vapes doesn’t need a blind diagnosis from someone 9000 miles away. As an advanced, experienced vaper he can teach you about the operation of every mod you sell. What he needs is customer service. Do you have a CLUE what that is?

4 Likes

well said I’m sure he doesn’t know who he’s talking to he should as a rep is offer assistance!!! not treat him as a moron!!!

2 Likes

Well said👌

3 Likes

Here here. :+1:

3 Likes

True dat. It would be like saying doc, get your finger out of my ass and check my prostate!

4 Likes

Ok , thanks for all your voice , I 'm checking all the information now , sorry for that delay . I was out for many days and there was a loose in my work because my health problem , and the most bad point was answer you without deeply investigate … since the delay solution in this case , we will refund you now , sorry for that , we will profit by this experience , just speak your voice loudly to us , we will listen it and improve from that.
Sorry for all the inconvenience again !
Andy

I think you should be replying to @Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

Reply both here and email him

[URL=‘http://www.efun.top/kanger-kbox-mini-platinum-mod-60w.html’]Kanger KBOX Mini Platinum MOD 60W $39.99[/URL]

[B]The KBOX Mini Platinum[/B] from KangerTech is a Road Warriors dream come true. It has the same body style as the SUBOX Mini and is beautifully crafted out of Stainless Steel. The upgraded chipset in the KBOX Mini Platinum now features Temperature Control with up to 60 Watts of raw power. The KBOX Mini Platinum will provide a satisfying vape no matter where you are as you roam the wastelands.

[B]Features:[/B]
Temperature Control Capability
Variable Wattage
7-60 Watts of Power
Resistance Range Down to 0.1Ω
Battery Level Indicator
Battary: Single 18650 (Not Included)
Short Circuit Protection
Overheat Protection
510 Spring Loaded Pin
SUS 304 Stainless Steel Casing

What kind of wire support in Temp Mode?

1 Like

Hello , in the office site there only says Temperature Control ,
Support 0.1Ω above , we will update more details soon.

$22.99 Youde Zephyrus V2 Tank
http://www.efun.top/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/342x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95//-/-1.jpg

The Youde Zephyrus V2 Tank is currently under development by Youde. It will work with Zephyrus version 1 coils. The coils that this atomizer will work with are the UD OCC coil heads, as well as your own build. The Zephyrus V2 comes with an RBA section. This tank has a noticeable more restrictive draw than the previous Zephyrus. Youde’s focus on this tank is flavor, not vapor production.

Specifications:
304 stainless steel construction.
Made by Youde/UD.
0.2, 0.3, and 0.5 ohm coils available.
Giant airflow holes 3mm x 6.5mm.
Blue, red and clear o-rings for more styling choices!
Ceramic element in base for better flavor.
Redesigned top fill valve
Redesigned AFC valve – more restrictive airflow for increased flavor
Fluted chimney is now notable skinnier for max flavor
5ml e-liquid capacity.
Pyrex tank section.
Japanese organic cotton coil heads.
22mm diameter.
RBA base comes with the tank for your own builds!

Innokin CoolFire IV Plus released by Innokin
http://www.efun.top/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/342x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/_/0_dxj_tuyrv4_lsj5z7mcg_1.png

EFUN.TOP Thanksgiving Week and Black Friday Discount and Gifts !!

Discount: 3% OFF on all orders(23th-30th Nov) ! You know we have the BOTTOM price ^^

Gift: Top 20 orders on Thanksgiving day & Black Friday will have a Geekvape Twisted Wire Kangthal A1 28ga*3 15t (for who purchased in global site:www.efun.top)

Or Heatvape Coil Master (for who purchased in usa site: us.efun.top)

Hot deal->Herakles Plus By Sense $24.99