Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Smok G80 Mod Kit With Spirals Tank $40.99

Smok G80 Mod Kit with Spirals Tank has the characteristics of compact size and easy-to-read OLED screen. While the Spirals tank provides multi-level taste and e-juice saving as for its adjustable small airflow slots and precise wicking hole.

Good Price: $40.99!

Specifications:
Spirals Tank
Size: 22 x 48mm
Capacity: 2ml
Thread: 510
G80 MOD
Size: 75.5 x 38.5 x 26.5
Output Power: 6w - 80w
Output Voltage: 0.8v - 9v
Resistance Range: 0.1ohm - 3ohm (vw mode)/ 0.06ohm - 3ohm (tc mode)
Temp Range: 200F - 600F/ 100C - 315C

Illustrious 24mm Style RDA

ALPINE 24mm Style RDTA

Did you get a reply yet?. I contacted them yesterday about the peerless and was told the blue one was in stock now and the black one would be in on the 25th. They didnā€™t mention the other colours.

1 Like

No reply yet Doc but I just checked my orders again on the site and it shows the black one was supposedly shipped out to me on the 18th. I also ordered the red one the same day and it is still in ā€œprocessingā€ status. :neutral_face:

@andycolins It might be a good idea to answer your customers questions when theyā€™re put to you. Especially when it involves an item they have paid for. Your customer service has a bad enough reputation as it is,

2 Likes

Iā€™m certain being ignored is quite rude in any culture. I am also certain that I will not be ordering from efun again.

1 Like

Dear, we have blue one and black one in stock now, and silver one and red one may be in stock within this week.

Dear, weā€™re really sorry to make you unpleased. Now we have blue and black in stock. and red one and silver one may be in stock within this week. Could you tell me which color you have ordered? If silver and red ,we will deliver it to you at once if they are in stock.

Black and red.

would you like to change red one to blue or black? could you also tell me your order number?

I already ordered a black one 100076101 . I donā€™t need two. The order number for the red one is 100076102.

Dear, Iā€™ve already told our customer service team and they will email you and help you. If you need any other help, please feel free to email lucy@efun.top / support@efun.top

Thank you.

Welcome :smile_cat:

Ammit Dual Coil RTA for $29.99? Yes, itā€™s you!

Ammit dual coil RTA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer has been upgranded with the new 20mm build deck to spport dual coil option and easier to build on.The innovative four-path airflow system which combines botton and side flow will surely make this RTA an unmatchable cloud beast and flavor machine.

Price only $29.99!
I am very sure you need one to enjoy your vape. Efun can help you get one in good price. So why not click to know about that!

Specifications:
Drip tip height:7mm
Drip tip diameter:15mm
Height:40mm
Outside diameter:27mm
Base diameter:25mm
Capacity:3ml/6ml

Rogue Force Style Mod Kit $12.99

24mm SEBONE Style Mod KIT

How do you choose Eleaf IKonn Total With Ello Mini Full Kit? 2ml for $24.99 or 5ml for $27.99?

Eleaf IKonn Total With Ello Mini Full Kit is a new innovative recessed tank style setup with hidden button design, offering easy operation and excellent performance in a simple, compact and stylish package.

Stirring price: $24.99!
Eleaf IKonn Total With Ello Mini Full Kit - 2ml

Or you may want bigger one with 5ml?
Price only $27.99!
Eleaf IKonn Total With Ello Mini Full Kit - 5ml

So how do you choose? Click to check and pick one!

Features:
All-New HW series coils for Ultimate flavor
Easy retractable top fill system with 2ml tank
New Recessed tank style setup in a compact yet stylish package
Hollow cover design clearly revealing e-liquid consumption
Simple to use with hidden fire button

Hello guys,

We will update all of our giveaway by this thread , daily update , hope you will like it !

Firstly,
I want to show the giveaway of Eleaf IKonn Total With Ello Mini Full Kit - 2ml

Please click to join , donā€™t forget to roll your mouse down to the bottom page to join giveaway , hurry up , try your lucky !

24mm GOON V4 Styled RDA

1 Like