Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

You Know Hot Dissount from efun.top? July 14th~17th

Hi, everyone,
Yes! Today, big promotion is hot on efun.top. All the new value products for you with the most cheapest price!
Just for 4 days: July 14th`17th!
Code: BTD
Do you wanna join us?
Click>>https://www.efun.top/flashsale

Warming Up!
Geekvape Tab Pro Ohm Meter-$39.00

Three Brands ! New Items! Look First~

Hi,guys,
Iā€™ll introduce you three brand items to you, could you please tell me which one do you like best?

Frist>>
The Smok PRIV V8 Kit includes a PRIV V8 mod and a TFV8 baby tank.The Priv V8 mod is attactive by two colored combination.It is designed with a big far button and uses a removable 18650 battery as the power source,it features simple,one-button activeation.
Price: $28.99

Specifications:
Material:Zinc alloy
Size:24.53480mm
Standby Current<200uA
InputVoltageļ¼š3.4V-4.2V
Charging Current:600mA-700mA

second>>
Here comes the 3rd generation of Reuleaux Box MOD - WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 with Gnome TC Kit. The new Reuleaux RX GEN3 TC box MOD has a smaller, lighter and more ergonomic body for carrying.
Price: $53.99

Designed by Jaybo, the new WISMEC RX GEN3 is a third generation of Reuleaux family. Powered by triple 18650 batteries, RX GEN3 provides a maximum output power of 300W.
Price: $39.99

WISMEC Gnome is the newest sub ohm tank from WISMEC. It features 2ml E-juice capacity, convenient top filling design and adjustable bottom airflow for huge vapor.
Price: $18.99

The last>>
Sigelei Compak F1 Kit features large firing button and the rubber-oil material can create an ideal feel in your hand.Besides,itā€™s easy to view liquid through the 2 side window and the atomizer can be easily removed which is very convenient and durable.
Price: ??? Please looking forward to!

Itā€™s not really easy to describe one as the best, because they are all different and meant for different vaping styles/user types.

I think the first one looks the best. The two tone design is really cool. But, it isnā€™t adjustable as far as I can tell. It seems like an inexpensive option for a new vaper or someone looking to upgrade from a very, very basic starter kit or eGo to something more complex.

The last one is kind of on the same level as the first. As far as being something simpler for a new vaper, Or a first upgrade step. This one looks really uncomfortable to hold, but it adjusts, which is a better feature to have than the first one. It looks like they are priced with only $1 difference, which seems ok because they are both on the same level, but are 2 different ways to go, depending on what things are most important to the user.

As for #2, #3 and #4 These seem to be for a more experienced vaper, especially with the high output on the mod. If the customer was just looking for a tank or a mod, then options #3 and #4 give them that. If they were looking for both, obviously option #4.

If I were picking one for myself that best fit my current situation as a vaper, and had a choice between these five options as to which one I would buy now if money were not an object, I would pick #2, the 300w Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 with Gnome TC Kit.

If I were picking the best looking option, that would choose #1, the Smok Priv V8. But since it only has a fire button and no other options, I donā€™t think it is functional enough for me at this point. When I was first vaping or a few weeks in, it would have been a good option.

2 Likes

Enjoy Life with Joyetech! New Products is Coming~~

Hi guys,
Joyetech new products on efun.top.
Now, choose what you want!

2ml Joyetech ProCore SE Atomizer-$8.99
It is a 25mm sub ohm tank with 2ml E-juice capacity, easy bottom filling and adjustable airflow control system. Whatā€™s more, ProCore SE uses a unique full glass tube to integrate the mouth piece and venting system into one which make it easy to get started.

80W Joyetech EVic Primo SE With ProCore SE Kit W/O Battery-$33.99
The Joye eVic Primo SE is a portable box MOD with a 0.96-inch OLED display and a new easy-to-go interface. It supports 80W output power, 2A quick charge, real-time clock, custom logo preheat and timeout protection. While the ProCore SE atomizer has an integrated full glass tube along with a bottom adjustable airflow system.

1 Like

SMOK COLOR! SMOK ProColor TC series products on efun.top

Hi,
This is Zoe again, today, SMOK new products on efun.top. Do you like the colorful products? You can choose whatever color you like!

SMOK ProColor TC225W Mod With TFV8 Big Baby Kit. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, ProColor TC MOD reaches a maximum output power of 225 watts. The newly-designed shield-shaped display provides a functional interface to you.

Two Editions>>
SMOK ProColor TC 225W Mod With TFV8 Big Baby Kit(Standard Edition)-$58.99
Package:
1 x ProColor MOD
1 x TFV8 Baby Tank - 5ml
1 x V8 Baby-Q2 0.4ohm dual coils (pre-installed)
1 x V8 Baby-T8 0.15ohm octuple coils
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x USB cable
1 x User Manual
Spare Parts

SMOK ProColor TC 225W Mod With TFV8 Big Baby Kit(EU Edition)-$58.99
Package:
1 x ProColor MOD
1 x TFV8 Big Baby Tank - 2ml
1 x SMOK Band
1 x V8 Baby-Q2 EU 0.4ohm dual coil (pre-installed)
1 x V8 Baby-Q2 EU 0.4ohm dual coil
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x USB cable
1 x User Manual
Spare Parts

Maybe you like MOD>>
SMOK ProColor TC Temperature Control 225W Mod powered by dual 18650 batteries, ProColor TC MOD reaches a maximum output power of 225 watts. The newly-designed shield-shaped display provides a functional interface to you. The anti-slide embossed texture offers a comfortable way to grip.
Price: $44.99

1 Like

Worth It! $42.99 220W Vaporesso Revenger TC Box Mod

220W Vaporesso Revenger TC Box Mod adopts advanced OMNI Board 2.0 chipset to support multiple modes. Massive 0.96-inch screen and 2.5A quick charging system upgrades your vaping experience to a new stage. The RCT function offers a precise way to know the charging time.
Only for $42.99

Specifications:
Revenger TC MOD
Dimensions: 89 x 45 x 28mm
Wattage Range: 5W to 220W
Voltage range: 0-9V
Mode: Smart VW/VT(Ni200,SS,Ti)/TCR(M1,M2)/RCT/CCW/CCT/BYPASS
Display: OLED 0.96 inch
Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries
Thread: 510 thread
Temperature Control Range: 100ā„ƒ-315ā„ƒ/200F-600F

New Generation !YouDe UD Bellus V2 RDTA for $20.99!

Base on the YouDe UD Bellus V2 RTA, the Authentic YouDe UD Bellus V2 RDTA is a combination of RDA and RTA. It features 5ml e-juice capacity and innovative spiral airflow design, bringing you pure flavor and joyful vaping experience. The base features two posts design and 18mm wide build deck, making it easy to build single or dual coils.
Only for you: $20.99

Please see the detail picture>>

Do you know about the Bellus V1, please look>>
Youde UD Bellus RTA Tank-$7.99
youde UD bellus After long anticipation, Youde Youde has created another incredible tank by the name of the Youde Bellus RTA. The Youde Bellus features a 5ml top filled design which provides a easy to refill and large capacity tank.

Competition! Eleaf IKuun I200 VS Eleaf IKuun I80!

Hey friends,
Today, Eleaf new products are released on efun.top, letā€™s look, choose one you like better~ :stuck_out_tongue:

1,Eleaf IKuun I200-$35.99 :laughing:
The Eleaf iKuun i200 with MELO 4 features an innovative temperature protection system of charging that highly secures the safety of charging process (Temperature range for charging is -5ā„ƒ-50ā„ƒ or 23ā„‰-122ā„‰).

Click to know about the mod>>Eleaf IKuun I200 Box Mod for $27.99

2,Eleaf IKuun I80 -$33.99 :sunglasses:
The Eleaf iKuun i80 with MELO 4 features an innovative temperature protection system for charging that highly secures the safety of charging process (Temperature range for charging is -5ā„ƒ-50ā„ƒ or 23ā„‰-122ā„‰). Based on the popular EC coils, an upgraded EC2 series coil is introduced to this vape kit for ultra vaping experience.

Do you want to know itā€™s mod? Eleaf IKuun I80 Box Mod only for $25.99

Could you please tell me which one is more characteristic? Or which one do you like?

Donā€™t Be Hesitate~GTRS QD All-In-One Kit Only $19.99

GTRS QD is a newest portable electronice cigarette,produced by GTRS company,designed bu well-known designer who won more than ten red dot design awards.Simple fashion design,delicate and portable.Use LIMOU chip,with independent intellectual rights,support high-performance,good innovative mature technical.
Only: $19.99

Must to get a VBS 80W Resin Box Mod

VBS 80W resin Box Mod is a kind of colourful resin fuselage,it can bring you at first sight of the cool.Here you can get it,come on.
Price: $62.99

Specifications:
Voltage Range:0.35V-8V
Battery Type:1*18650 battery
Temp Range:200F-600F/100Ā°C-315Ā°C
Resistance Range:0.08ohm-3.0ohm(TC mode)
0.1ohm-3ohm(VW mode)
Material:Zinc Alloy +Resin
Thread:510
Color:Colorful

How do you feel about INNOKIN OCEANUS 110W Starter Kitļ¼Ÿ

Hi friends,
I will introduce the wonderful item to you!
Nice>> INNOKIN OCEANUS 110W Box Mod, I am attracted by itā€™s appearance!
Maybe, I think pink is best! And it is the good choice for girl! :star_struck:

Innokin Oceanus Starter Kit, a 110W device powered by the AETHEON chipset, a single 20700 battery, and utilizes the popular Scion Sub-Ohm Tank. The Oceanus 110W Box Mod has three adjustment buttons of which the firing button has a tri LED battery life feedback indicator, a side mounted OLED display, and a magnetized battery bay that houses a single 20700 battery (two included with the kit).
Price: $51.99!

Could you please comment to us whatever is most appeal to you?
Thank you very much!

How Exquisite It Is: VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC Box MOD

Powered by the 32-bit super US Gene Fun chip, the VOOPOO DRAG can bring what you have always wanted - Max 157W output power, powerful temperature control of Ni, Ti and SS coils, super mode with 130w and the fastest fire speed ever at 0.025s.
Price: $35.29!

Pretty nice!IJOY Combo RDTA II from efun.top

IJOY Combo RDTA ā…” is the next generation of IJOY Combo RDTA with a capacity of 6.5 ml. The evolution of that dramatically increases versatility, range, and capability by allowing users to switch between various decks or utilize the replaceable coil platform.
Use coupon code: Twenty to get $20 off!

Giveaway is coming too!

30 days left, join us!!

Lost Vape DNA 250 Box Mod

The Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 Box Mod is one of the first platforms to fully integrate Evolvā€™s DNA 250 chipset, representative of the most powerful and sophisticated DNA ever created, in the critically acclaimed chassis of the Triade platform.
Price:$109.99!!

Features:
Lastest Revision DNA250 By Evolv
Solid stainless steel 510 housing
Genuine leather back cover
Reverse Battery Protection
250W Maximum Output
Triple 18650

1 Like

Big Discount you can not imagine from efun.top

Hi dear vapers,
You may not imagine, our company give you big promotion again just as we promised before.
Today>>Three Coupon codes!

Code: Ten>>

Code:Twenty>>

Code:Thirty>>

More big promotion? Waitingā€¦

1 Like

Cheap!IBuddy Nano C With Purer Taste Starter Kit

IBuddy Nano C with Purer Taste starter kit is a compact and exquisite kit that easy for you to carry.Itā€™s specific top airflow design with separated liqiud chamber and chamber which reduce the leakage issue at its greatest extent.Using the highest quality heating element,the wide bore mouthpoece allows the user to taste the purest flavor and draw out vapor at the same time.
Only: $15.99

You Can Endure Temptations?Lost Vape DNA 75C Box Mod

The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75C Mod, is the device that reflects the spirit of creativity of Lost Vape. It follows a classic design examples, combined with exotic materials for that very exquisite look. The new combination of leathers, woods, carbon fibres, artificial turtle shell, abalone and more to follow soon, makes the brilliant Paranormal DNA 75C standing out.
Price:$129.99!

Features: