Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

What Is The Best Choice For RDA?

New item for you, do you like this RDA, I think it will be the best choice for you, please check>>
Wismec Guillotine is designed for Reuleaux Rx Machina Kit. The RDA adopts bottom airflow system to bring you great vaping experience.
Price: $22.99

Package:
1x Guillotine RDA
1x Clapton Coil
1x Cotton
1x User Manual
1x Warning Card
Spare Parts

If you want to buy the kit, please check>>Wismec Reuleaux Rx Machina

Some Ideas About Vapes You Got to Know, Specially, Beginners.

Hi, another Starter Kit you cannot miss out, if you are beginner, it will be your best choice>>
Joyetech Exceed D19 is a portable battery with direct output mode and constant voltage output mode. It also has a top LED indicator to show the vaping mode and remaining battery. You can enjoy a safer vaping with various protections.$21.99on efun.top!

Features:
Compact size with built-in 1500mAh battery
Support direct output and constant voltage output
Top LED light indicator
EX series heads for DL/MTL vaping
Refined airflow control system
Detachable structure, easy to clean

1 Like

Believe it or not, You Should Have This Tank!

Innokin Crios adopts perfectly adjustable 3-slot bottom airflow control design which allows users to experience the best vaping with big clouds of amazing flavors! Together with convenient top-fill design and 0.65ohm BVC coil, Crios tank delivers huge flavorful clouds at 55W. Perfectly compatible with iTaste Kroma MOD. Just Get one to enjoy! You can get it for $18.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Size: 24 x 42mm
Capacity: 4ml
Coil: 0.65ohm BVC coil
Thread: 510 thread

My Heart Will Go On With Hellvape Iron Maiden $18.99

Hellvape Iron Maiden is an authentic design by Hellvape. It comes with a 30mm diameter and 22mm operation deck. Iron Maiden RDTA will become vapor’s favorite choice. Besides, you can build quite big wires into the 2mm by 3.5mm large post hole. Through the full ceramic chamber, you can get a pure taste.
Price: $18.99on efun.top!
Click to learn the detail about it>>

Specifications:
Full ceramic chamber, clear, heat-insulated
Unique filling and anti-spit design
Dual silver-plated and gold-plated posts
Fine appearance with delicate carve of the logo
Unique up and down airflow control system

First New Try On Oct. VGOD Elite RDA & VGOD Elite RDTA

VGOD Elite RDA is 24mm in diameter with a dual post design and 2ml-hole per post for an easy building. The finger tight nut is compatible with both Philip or flat screwdrivers. The 9.25mm deep juice well of Elite RDA provides a 2ml liquid storage.
You can purchase it just for $19.99 on efun.top!

If you want to have a more big and everlasting smoking experience, please check the RDTA!

Here comes the exquisite VGOD Elite RDTA! It is a 4ml rebuildable tank with 24mm diameter and dual posts build deck for easy single coil building with various wires. It also features an easy top mount oneway fill port, direct bottom airflow for large cloud and a hybrid friendly protruding gold plated 510 pin matching for most MODs. You know, just for $22.99, you can get it!

SMOK Majesty 225W TC With TFV8 X-Baby-- dual 18650 batteries

Hi friends,
Long time no see, how are you? I hope you guys all are ok!

Let me introduce the latest SMOK Majesty Kit to you!
SMOK Majesty Kit consists of a new Majesty box mod with a TFV8 X-Baby tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, Majesty fires up to a maximum output of 225W. SMOK presents two editions of carbon fiber and resin for your selection. $59.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Two selective editions of Carbon Fiber & Resin Editions
225W maximum output with dual 18650
Upgraded user interface
Dual battery indicator
Easy-installed battery cover

I know you will like the mod, so this mod can be chosen now, how do you feel about it, I hope you will like it!

SMOK Majesty MOD is powered by dual 18650 batteries, Majesty fires up to a maximum output of 225W. SMOK presents two editions of carbon fiber and resin for your selection. The updated user interface provides an easy way for operation. The massive fire button is another plus to Majesty.
Price: $44.99 on efun.top!

4 Huge Post Holes You Can Choose Digiflavor Drop RDA!

Digiflavor Drop features 4 huge post holes and Duel Airflow that provides a bottom airflow flavor experience with no leaking. The stepped airflow design provides precise control while maintaining an ultra smooth and whistle free vaping experience. Deep and spacious juice well combined with the non-intrusive post placement allows for perfect e-liquid disbursement no matter how you vape.
Please pay attention to login to get the big discount!!

Hi guys, if you want to try other item, you can try this one, I hope you will like it, please check>>
VGOD Elite RDA–9.25mm deep juice well of Elite RDA provides a 2ml liquid storage. Along with the bottom airflow and protruding gold-plated 510 pin, VGOD Elite DRA is about to bring optimal flavor with huge cloud production.

If One Song Can Describe Tigertek Mermaid, What Will Be?

Hi boys and girls,
Do you love listening music? As for me, it is absolutely an essential part of my life, so if you like, please play a music song game with us.
Firstly, if you can use a song to describe the Tigertek Mermaid RTA, waht do you want to use, please share with us. My first turn, I wanna use Poker from Lady Gaga, because it has a black and cool / indifferent appearance. Let’s check>>

Tigertek Mermaid is a 24mm diameter tank featuring a very easy-to-build deck and bottom adjustable airflow. The deck is gold plated for better conductivity with clamp style dual post. The coils can be locked by screwdriver or stick. The AFC ring can be fully adjusted and comes with stopper. 810 heat resistant POM drip tip is included.
You can get it just for $34.99on efun.top!

Please share a song for us, thank you very much.

What are you waiting for? Seris Vape Glory RDA Only $12.99

Seris Vape Glory RDA is a 24mm diameter atomizer with many innovative designs. The deck is 24K gold plated with triple post design, which is used for vertical coil build. The cap comes with dual airslots on both sides for different airflow configuration. You can choose fully open, fully close, half open or other DIY configuration, all is up to you. You can get it just for $12.99on efun.top!

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
Gold plated 510 copper connection;
Diameter: 24mm;
24k Gold plated deck;
Triple post design;
Special design to place the coil vertically;

To Make You Feel Unique SMOK Majesty Resin Kit $67.49

Hi friends,
I have recommended the SMOK Majesty kit yesterday, and now, you can search for the new edition SMOK Majesty Resin Kit on efun.top. please follow me to see the detail.
SMOK Majesty Resin Kit can be a special choice for you! It is made of colorful resin, a brand new material with great brightness and various colors, which makes the mod full of artistic features. You can’t miss it! It‘s power by dual 18650 batteries and can generate up to 225W of power. Combining with powerful TFV8 X-Baby Tank you can just enjoy vaping.

Specifications:
Majesty MOD
Size: 85.1 x 46.1 x 30.6mm
Wattage Range: 6-225W
Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
Standby Current: <500uA
Batteries: 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
Resistance: 0.1-3ohm(VW)/0.05-3ohm(TC)
Temperature Range: 200℉-600℉/100℃-315℃

TFV8 X-Baby
Size: 24.5mm x 59mm (Standard Edition)
Capacity: 4ml
Material: Stainless steel
Thread: 510

Now, if you are interested in Smok Majesty Kit, you can also get it on efun.top, please click to learn more, just $54.99 for it>>SMOK Majesty Kit

Why You Need To Try Omeka MSM Stacked $53.99?

Hi boys,
I think you absolutely like this item. Mechanical Mod is only designed for you, ok, please check>>
Omeka MSM Stacked features Grenade style design and can be stacked as a dual-battery mod. The top is 24mm and the body is 28mm in diameter. Unlike most of the mech mods, the MSM mod adopts side fire button to minimize the whole length, which also makes firing more conveniently. What’s more, there comes PEI / Acrylic rings as safety lock. Just a simple rotate, the mod will not be able to fire. Please remember you can get it just for $53.99 on efun.top.

Specifications:
Dual battery mode length: 137mm;
Single battery mode length: 74mm;
Side fire button minimizes the mod length and makes firing more conveniently;
PEI / Acrylic rings as safety lock;
POM threading connector;

These items you may be interested, and you can find on efun.top:
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

Say Something About CoilART Azeroth Squonk Mod

CoilART Azeroth comes with attracting appearance: aluminium anodizing body with Ultem fire button and carbon fiber plate. It is a nice squonk mod with 7ml food grade silicone bottle. The Azeroth Squonk Mod is compatible with 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery (not included). You Know, just need $66.99, you can get it on efun.top!

Specifications:
Aluminium anodizing body;
510 threading connection;
24K gold plated fire connection;
Intelligent Ultem fire button;
Carbon fiber plate;
7ml food grade silicone bottle;

These items you may be interested, and you can find on efun.top:
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

High Fashion You Got Know Asmodus Stride VR-80!

Hi friends,
Do you love high fashion things, like clothing, building design and so on, if you like, please check this item, I think it is a fashion king of vape!
Asmodus Stride VR-80 is a beautiful masterpiece that features colorful hybrid stone design with the nice textured marble finish. The Stride VR-80 is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included) and the output power range is from 5 to 80 watts. The temperature control suite supports Nickel 200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 wire. Only $53.99, you can get the fashion item.

Specifications:
Signature marbled finish with gold accents;
Colored hybrid stone design;
510 threading connection;
Large color display screen;
Customizable font and background color;
Ergonomic angled fire button;