Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Suport FDX Aurora RDA Never Too Late, Just $9.49!

FDX Aurora RDA is a 24mm diameter dripper that adopts LED light at the bottom. When connecting Aurora to your favorite mod and fire, it will glow, giving you different vaping experience. The build deck is stainless steel made and features dual post design and deep juice well.
Just pay attention, it is just for $9.49!!

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
510 threading connection;
Diameter: 24mm;
Bottom LED light;
Dual post design

SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK ProColor Kit
Sigelei Swallowtail 75A
Sigelei Evaya Mod
CARRYS Green Tank
Tigertek Genji RDA

High Tech, New Experience! XOMO GT Laser 255X Box Mod

Hi friends,
Today, new item for you, the shape is so cool, totally different from other ordinary vapes. I hope you will like it, ok. let’s go>>
XOMO GT Laser comes with all new metal panel covers and remaining metal frame, powered by the built-in 3500mAh rechargeable battery, it can up to max 150W output wattage and it can meet the daily vaping need of most users. The fire starts to heat immediately after the fire button is pressed without any delay. You can get it for $97.99on efun.top!

Features:

1. Instant 0.025 seconds large output
  2. Built-in 3500mAh large capacity battery with a maximum output up to 150W
  3. Fantastic metal frame and metal panel covers, wild style appearance
  4. Immediate light when the fire button is pressed, no delay
  5. There is also a laser light built in the mod

If you are interested in these items, please click and learn more>>
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK ProColor Kit
Sigelei Swallowtail 75A
Sigelei Evaya Mod
CARRYS Green Tank
Tigertek Genji RDA

Welcome To Check SXK Entheon RDA Only $14.99!

SXK Entheon RDA Hadaly V3 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer is constructed from stainless steel in 22mm diameter. The Innovative dual post style deck and coil clamping system makes coil building effortless. The airflow is adjustable by the two airslots on the side of cap.
You Know, you can get it just for $14.99!

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
Diameter: 22mm;
Innovative dual post style deck with reduced chamber;
Coil clamping system (CCS);
Reversible coil clamping system;
Peek insulator;
Slot head post screws

Warning! SXK Squi RDA Just Sold $14.99 On Efun.top Now

SXK Squi RDA is a 22mm diameter dripper constructed from 316 stainless steel with POM top cap and PEI drip tip. The deck features dual post clamp style design for single coil building. The RDA comes with adjustable side airflow control. It is just for $14.99 Now!!!

Specifications:
316 Stainless steel construction;
POM top cap;
Diameter: 22mm;
Dual post clamp style design;
Top mounted flat screws

If you are interested in these items, please click and learn more>>
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK ProColor Kit
Sigelei Swallowtail 75A
Sigelei Evaya Mod
CARRYS Green Tank
Tigertek Genji RDA

You Say Don’t Love It? Impossble! Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA

Hi my friends,
This is the hot product for you, I know that you absolutely remember that Digiflavor Pharaon, if you have been in love with it, I promise, you will more like this item!

Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini is an innovative tank designed by Rip Trippers. With the PEI drip tip, the Pharaoh Mini RTA is elaborately designed, aimed to deliver the best flavor and huge cloud for the vape users.​ Please remember login to get the surprised!
More details about the item, please look forward!!!

There is giveaway, please join us to win it for free>>Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini

Win Hot Big Brand Items For Free!

Hi ladies and gentlemen,
A big wave of giveaway is coming from efun.top, whatever hot and big brand items you can get free now. I know you will be crazy for that, so, this time, I will recommend some lasted products giveaway for you, please pay attention:
1, SMOK Majesty KIt $54.99, for free!

2,Digiflavor Drop for free!

3,Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini,for free !

More giveaways?? Please pay attention~~~

Lover of machinery? Please Follow Me To Check Tesla Punk 220W

Hi my friends,
Do you have a nice day? Today, I will introduce Tesla Punk 220W to you, if you are the crazy fan of machinery, I will it is best choice for you, now, please follow me to check it, thank you very much.

Tesla Punk 220W is a retro style box mod produced by Teslacigs with the design of punk style, which is a great hit to those vapers who like the style of punk. Made of zinc alloy, ABS and PC, Punk 220W Box Mod is designed to provide you with premium touch feeling. You can get it just for $75.99 on efun.top!
Please click the picture to learn more>>

These items you may be interested, and you can find on efun.top:
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

Want to try Think Vape Ranger 75C Mod? Popular!

Do you know Think Vape Ranger 75C Mod? Some descriptions I think you got to know before you buy it.
Think Vape Ranger Can connect the device to the PC to make the DIY setting via the Escribe software; Temperature range: 100’C-300’C/200’F-600’F;Lowest TC resistance: 0.15ohm;Houses dual 18650 battery (battery sold separately)

Specifications:
Connection Threading:510
Telescoping Mod :No
Temperature Control (TC):Yes
Variable Voltage (VV):No
Variable Wattage (VW):Yes
Battery Form Factor:18650
Battery Type :Interchangeable

SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

Exotic Charm! Vapemons Hunter 80W Only $29.99 For You!

Hi,
Now, efun.top would like to let you know henna tatoo, this is the tatoo is originated from India. This item I will introduce to you is designed from the idea.And this stuff is full of exotic temptation!
Vapemons Hunter 80W features in a 18650 battery, which provides the mod with a wattage range of 7 - 80W. It includes multiple modes for you to choose with a temperature control function, making your vaping experience more enjoyable. With a compact design and small size, it is portable and convenient to use carry during travel. ! Check the picture>>

Specifications:
Brand: Vapemons
Model: Hunter 80W
Material: Glass,POM,Stainless Steel,Zinc Alloy
Mod Type: Temperature Control Mod,VV/VW Mod
APV Mod Wattage Range: 51-100W
APV Mod Wattage: 80W
Temperature Control Range: 300 - 600 Deg.F
Battery Form Factor: 18650
Battery Quantity: 1pc ( included )

SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

Unique Menu Systems For You, VAPEMONS HUNTER PRO

Here comes the VAPEMONS HUNTER PRO, an 220W output power revenger MOD and 5ml capacity NRG tank. It adopts advanced OMNI Board 2.0 chipset to support multiple modes. Massive 0.96-inch screen and 2.5A quick charging system upgrades your vaping experience to a new stage.

The RCT function offers a precise way to know the charging time. NRG tank, which features the innovative interchangeable GT core and slide-n-fill design, will bring a pure flavor and an easy operation to you. Revenger and NRG tank is a great combination to provide a superb vaping experience.

SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

Cheap Price, High Performance! Yocan Evolve Plus XL Kit Only $12.99

Yocan Evolve Plus XL Kit is a new vape pen for wax and concentrate vapers. The battery comes with a built-in 1400mAh battery and dual compartment silicone jar. With its compact size and hanging ring, you can take the device everywhere at your wish. Perfectly match with Evolve Plus XL Atomizer.
You know, itis just for $12.99!

Features:
1400mAh Battery with USB Charging
Magnetic Connection between Atomizer Tube and Base
Detachable built-in Dual Compartment Silicone Jar
New Luminous Color
Compact and Portable

SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

Some RDTAs You Will Regret To Miss Out In October.

Hi friends,
I have recommended some RDAs to you guys before, but I have not introduced the RTAs and RDTAs to you, I will let you know more lasted and cheap price RDTAs in this thread, Ok, today, I will give you two items, hope you will like them!

1, Cute Mini Stuff–WASP NANO RDTA

It is a newly designed 22mm atomizer by OUMIER. With the features of an unique adjustable airflow system and easy building deck, it will bring you a safe yet optimal vaping experience. The 2ml e-juice capacity offers an easy way to enjoy your puff.

2,Cool Man–ATOM Apocalypse RDTA

It is a High Performance RDTA that features an all new Patented “DRIPT” Filling System allowing the user to fill their tank without the need for disassembly! Featuring Adjustable Dual-Airflow Slits, 24mm diameter.

Similar? Different? $32.99 SMOK Stick M17 VS $29.99 ARAMAX Power Kit

Hi friends,
Today, we would like to play a game with you guys, that’s called Finding Difference!. Could you find the difference with the two item? Look at the picture>>

It is same to you? But they are totally different items! Ok, let’s check more:

SMOK Stick M17 adopts an internal 1300mAh durable battery and 2ml tank. The Stick M17 has a slimmer body with multiple protection features. You can also enjoy an easy vaping experience with this one button design. The new 0.6ohm Stick 17mm dual core delivers stable vapor and a smooth airflow. It is sold for $32.99.

ARAMAX Power Kit is coming! It consists of a massive 5000mAh built-in battery and a 5ml sub ohm tank, bringing long-lasting battery life and fantastic cloud flavor to you. The constant 55W output provides a stable performance too. With child lock design, you will enjoy a safe vaping freely. The tank also adopts top refill and top adjustable airflow system. You can get it for $29.99 on efun.top!

Hi guys,
Today, pleasure to introduce other item full of Mechanical principle to you, it may be different from Tesla Punk 22w, but I think it can give you totaly new experience to you. It combines the machinery and picture!
Limitless Arms Race adopts a unique chipset which is capable of firing up to maximum 200W. With oversized fire button, it help you vape in most the comfortable way. It is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included). It is sold $75.99 on efun.top!

Strong competitor! $27.99 VandyVape Bonza RDA

Hi friends,
I think I need to introduce the item to you, because it will be the strong competitor in the world of RDA, so please follow me!

Vandy Vape Bonza RDA is a bottom fed dripping atomizer designed by The Vaping Bogan. Feature 24mm in diameter and with the gold-plated fixed screw clamp post building deck. And the Bonza 24 RDA compatible with both 810 drip tip and 510 drip tip.
You can get it for $27.99 on efun.top!

Features:

1. Fixed screw clamp post with dual coil design
  2. Side airflow system brings great flavor
  3. Colorful food grade resin drip tip
  4. Both ordinary 510 pin and squonk pin included for ordinary mod and BF mod

Here! The most fashionable Box Mod collection In 2017!

Hi everyone,
You know that Christmas is coming, what you want to get for the Christmas gift? A mod will be your good choice? If yes, I think this si the helpful thread for you, we will collect most hot and high performance to you, you can choose the one you like in here, today, I’ll introduce three box mods, I think the shapes is the selling point, enjoy it!

1,Sigelei Swallowtail 75A is a compact and attractive box mod in a smooth and rounded shape. Powered by a single 18650 cell (not included), the 75A can fire up to 75W power with various modes - Power/TC/TCR/TFR. It supports a max 2.5A charging current under either on/ off status.$76.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Aerospace grade aluminum with splash paint
Single 18650 battery
Completed protection system
Support 2.5A charging

2,Asmodus Stride VR-80 is a beautiful masterpiece that features colorful hybrid stone design with the nice textured marble finish. It is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included) and the output power range is from 5 to 80 watts. The temperature control suite supports Nickel 200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 wire.

3, XOMO GT Laser comes with all new metal panel covers and remaining metal frame, powered by the built-in 3500mAh rechargeable battery, it can up to max 150W output wattage and it can meet the daily vaping need of most users. You can get it for $49.99.

Someone Like You, SNOWWOLF 200W C Mod Just $48.99!

Hi vapes,
I will introduce the item to you, SNOWWOLF new product, I know you are waiting for so long for it, so, let’s go!

SNOWWOLF 200W C brings the innovative touch mechanism to a new level. The physical buttons give way to all-new touch sensitive buttons, making operating this device a breeze. With dual external 18650 batteries, the upgraded chipset supports possible firings of up to 235W maximum wattage and a comprehensive temperature control suite. The DIY1/DIY2 Mode provides additional user customization and features two-memory slots for fine-tuning and adjustments.

Features:
All-new touch buttons design
Dual 18650 batteries with 235W output
0.91-inch OLED display
Elegant appearance with engraved pattern

Childishness Cartoon! Sigelei Vcigo Moon Box Kit Only $34.99!

Hi friends,
Do you still remember your childhood? What cartoon do you like best? As for me, I like Doraemon and Tom and Jerry.
What’s your favorite cartoon? Today, I will introduce the item full of children’s interesting! Follow me to check it!

Sigelei Vcigo Moon Box mod kit consists of Vcigo Moon Box 200W mod and Moonshot RDTA.
Mod:
The brand new Sigelei Vcigo Moon Box mod is very stylish with artistic pattern on the body. The plastic body feels smooth and is wrapped with tinplate. The Moon box is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries and is capable of outputting 200W of raw power.
RDTA:
Designed by Suprimo, the Moonshot RDTA represents Sigelei’s highest standard with its highest quality materials. It is a 22mm diameter tank and comes with 2ml capacity. This tank will provide you pure flavor with higher wattage.

If you are interested in Sigelei other new products, there are two you can choose:
Sigelei Swallowtail 75A
Sigelei Evaya 66W

<3D Printed Technology>Yiloong Azteca BF Squonker Mod $41.99

The Yiloong Azteca BF is another 3D printed box mod by Yiloong Vape. It has resin chassis with silver plated copper 510 connect to guarantee high conductivity. The bottle inside comes with 8ml capacity for squonking. The mod is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included). You can get it just for $41.99 on efun.top! Click the picture to learn more>>

Specifications:
Sandblasting finish;