Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

If Only One Choice, I Will Love Cthulhu HASTUR MTL

Hi friends,
I will recommend this item to you, it is a MTL design from the Cthulhu MTL MRDA
Cthulhu Hastur MTL is designed for mouth to lung and stricted lung hit vapers.And it is designed by Brian N(CA,USA). Please remember to login get the surprise!

Specifications:
It comes with 5 swappable air flow resisters(1.0mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm).
4 extra air flow resisters are optional (1.2mm,1.4mm,1mm X 2, 0.8mm X3)
Bigger posts to reduce the size of chamber. New and easy refilling system.
Two 510 drip tips(airhole dia.: 3.5mm & 2.0mm).
Food grade 304 stainless steel.
3.5ml capacity.
WIDTH: 24 mm / 0.94 in
HEIGHT: 43 mm / 1.69 in (without drip tip)

Click the video to know more>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCqYgOohdsk&feature=youtu.be

Big Promotion For Halloween, Hot Brands Sold Lowest Price

Hi dears,
You know that Halloween is in near future, efun.top has prepared two surprises to you, please open your eyes, seize your chance!

1,Hot brands you can find on efun.top are selling for half price, lasting to 27th Oct!

Please click to get them directly>>
Asmodus Stride VR-80—$119.99 $53.99
Reuleaux RX2 20700–$55.99 [b]$29.99/b
Advken MANTA RTA–$32.99 $22.99
Hotcig Centaur RTA–$39.99 $22.99

2, Over $69, get 5% off discount, coupon code: TDBS, click to join>>Halloween Discount

Like A Cool Lighter? Bigfog Click 1100mAh Kit $50.99

Hi friends,
Let me introduce today’s new items for you, firstly, Bigfog Click, it is so cool. I hope you will like it!

Bigfog Click Kit features in an all-in-one design with cool pattern on the body, which is easy to use and looks fashion. It has a small and portable size, which can be operated by one hand. You can enjoy you vaping for a long time without frequent charging for its built-in 1100mAh battery. Is is made from stainless steel, brass, copper, zinc alloy material, which is durable. You can buy it for $50.99!

Features:
All-in-one design with a small size, easy to use and portable
5ml big capacity
Comes with built-in 1100mAh li-ion battery
Charging time: 25 minutes
Material: stainless steel, brass, copper, zinc alloy and PC

Check The Cheapest Item! VBS Iron Kit & CARRYS Green Tank

The Cheap item for you, I hope you will like it!

1, VBS Iron Surface Kit–only $29.99

Specifications:
MOD:
Size: 255384mm
Feature: with lock/unlock fire button
Material: Aluminum alloy and copper with glod plated

2,Carrys Green Tank is a 4ml sub ohm atomizer with 24.5mm diameter. It adopts easy top filling system and adjustable bottom airflow. The Green tank features food grade silicone drip tip, coil sleeve and o-rings without any residual taste. It is sold for $9.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Food grade silicone drip tip and coil sleeve without residual taste
Plug-pull style coil structure for easy replacing
Stainless steel hardware
economical price

Give Me Reason You Don’t Like Eleaf Invoke kit & Box MOD

Hi vapers,
I know you like it, if you say, actually, I don’t like the eleaf new products, ok, please give me the reason why don’t like it, because it really strange? Ok, let’s check the kit and mod!

1,Eleaf Invoke 220W TC is the latest vaping device of compact size and ergonomic design. Powered by dual external 18650 batteries, it supports a maximum output of 220W. The centered 510 connection provides a high compatibility with tanks of various sizes. It is only $33.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Dual 18650 battery with 220W output
Compact and ergonomic design
Centered 510 connection for various tanks
1.3 inch large display

2, The Eleaf Invoke Kit comes with an ultra compact and ergonomically designed Invoke box MOD and an Ello T Tank. The Eleaf Invoke is powered by dual 18650 batteries, supporting a maximum output of 220W. It has a centered 510 pin and 1.3-inch large screen. $45.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Ultra compact and ergonomic
A dual 18650 220W beast behind the beauty
Centered 510 for no limit
1.3inch large display
Extendable e-liquid capacity from 2ml to 4ml
HW coils for intense flavor and cloud

$51.99 Aromamizer RDTA Belongs To Private Collection!

Hi vapers,
I recommend this RDTA to you, the high performance will amaze you, if you like, I recommend it to be your Private Collection, please follow me to check it!

Aromamizer RDTA is so amazing as it has 41mm diameter and maximum 28ml capacity! The Innovative Lego modular build deck allows you to build coils on postless, Velocity, or Series style deck, which offers vapers a great change to build various configurations. You can buy it for $51.99 on efun.top!

Package:
1 x RDTA
1 x 28ml Spare Glass
1 x 18ml Chimney
1 x 18ml Glass
1 x Accessory Bag
1 x Ultem Drip Tip

Two Mods You May Not See But Need To Know! Here We Go

Hi,
I need to let you two mods, you may see it before, but you may forget, I think good items should be recommended to you again, so here we go!

1,Asmodus Stride VR-80 is with the large color display screen, the vaping data can be clearly read. What’s more, the font and background can be customized with your favorite color. Along with Other nice features, like the ergonomic angled fire button, sliding battery access door. The limited time high promotion! It is just sold for $69.99 on efun.top, please seize the chance to get it!

2,Limitless Arms Race adopts a unique chipset which is capable of firing up to maximum 200W. With oversized fire button, it help you vape in most the comfortable way. It is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included). You can get it for $75.99.

Recommendable RDAs in Otc.And Nov.

Hi my dears,
I would like to recommend some RDAs to you, they may be nice choice for you in Otc.and Nov. Please follow me to know more about them, please don’t miss them out!

1,Seris Vape Glory–$12.99

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
Gold plated 510 copper connection;
Diameter: 24mm;
24k Gold plated deck;
Triple post design;
Special design to place the coil vertically;
PEEK insulator;
Dual airslots for various airflow configuration

2,VGOD Elite RDA–$29.99

Features:
VGOD engraved Elite RDA shield
Dual posts with 2mm hole
Finger tight nut suitable for both Philip or flat screwdrivers
9.25mm deep juice well for 2ml liquid storage
Bottom airflow design
Hybrid friendly protruding gold plated 510 pin

Give Me Reason You Don’t Like Eleaf Invoke kit & Box MOD

Hi vapers,
I know you like it, if you say, actually, I don’t like the eleaf new products, ok, please give me the reason why don’t like it, because it really strange? Ok, let’s check the kit and mod!

1,Eleaf Invoke 220W TC is the latest vaping device of compact size and ergonomic design. Powered by dual external 18650 batteries, it supports a maximum output of 220W. The centered 510 connection provides a high compatibility with tanks of various sizes. It is only $33.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Dual 18650 battery with 220W output
Compact and ergonomic design
Centered 510 connection for various tanks
1.3 inch large display

2, The Eleaf Invoke Kit comes with an ultra compact and ergonomically designed Invoke box MOD and an Ello T Tank. The Eleaf Invoke is powered by dual 18650 batteries, supporting a maximum output of 220W. It has a centered 510 pin and 1.3-inch large screen. $45.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Ultra compact and ergonomic
A dual 18650 220W beast behind the beauty
Centered 510 for no limit
1.3inch large display
Extendable e-liquid capacity from 2ml to 4ml
HW coils for intense flavor and cloud

TC Mod, Some New Products Need To Share With You

Hi my friends,
I would like to share some good products to you because I know it will be a good choice for you, and if you have some other good TC mods, please let me know, thank you very much.

1,ALEADER AK 100W –$49.99

Features:
Material: Imported Epoxy Resin, Aviation Aluminum 7075
Voltage: 3V-4.2V, stable
Single, dual battery’s sharing parameters
Atomizer ‘sresistance 0.1R(0.05R TEMP) 0.5R(0.15R TEMP) 3.0R(1R TEMP)
Temperature control material Ni200/Ti
Temperature control 200F(100C) 450F 572F(300C)
Conversion efficiency 92%

2,ROFVAPE NAGA 330W–$42.99

Specifications:
Temperature Control TC:Yes
Variable Wattage(VW):Yes
Variable Voltage (VV):No
Threaded Connection:510
Switch Placement:Side
Batteries included:No
Battery Quantity:3
Battery Type:18650

3,SBody VapeDroid C3D1–$96.99