Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Kangertech Spider Kit Only $59.99

Kangertech Spider Kit is a compact vaping device with built-in 4200mAh battery and max 200W output. It features a unique roller switch that you can adjust PWR/Ni/Ti/SS/DIY1/DIY2 modes easily. Paired with a FIVE 6 Mini tank, it adopts top filling, adjustable bottom airflow and Tiger coil. The Spider kit brings best flavors and clouds.You can get it for $59.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Spider MOD
Battery capacity: 4200mAh
Max output wattage: 200W
Mode: PWR/Ni/Ti/SS/DIY1/DIY2
TC range: 100-315°C/200-600°F
Resistance range: 0.05 - 2.5ohm
Thread: 510 thread

FIVE 6 Tank
Size: 26 x 44mm
Capacity: 2ml/4ml
Thread: 510 thread

Something You Need To Get About WISMEC CB-60!

Hi vapers,
Today, I know you wait for so long about new brand items, so I give WISMEC CB-60 Kit, Mod and Tank to you, I hope you will have more choices, and whatever you like, please choose the one you need!

1,WISMEC CB-60 Kit packs a compact box MOD with 60W output power and a 2ml Amor NS tank atomizer. The CB-60 supports variable wattage from 1 to 60W and advanced charging protection ENU. You can get it for $44.99 on efun.top!

Package:
1x CB-60 MOD
1x AMOR NS Atomizer (2ml)
1x WS03 MTL 1.5ohm Head (pre-installed)
1x WS03 MTL 1.5ohm Head
1x Gass tube
1x QC USB Cable
2x User Manual

2,WISMEC CB-60 MOD is coming! It is a very compact device with easy operation. With built-in 2300mAh battery, fires up to a maximum output of 60W with stable performance. It is sold only for $31.99 .

Features:
Compact size with ergonomic design
mAh built-in battery with 60W output power
Tri-button design for easy operation

The last one>>
Wismec AMOR NS tank measure 22mm in diameter. With new WS03 The MTL coil head for MTL vaping, horizontal coil is a simplistic design for easy juice fill and low maintenance for the user. The a thin drip tip for optimal flavor, top filling design for easy refilling and unique adjustable bottom airflow control for huge vapor. Only $14.99, you can bring it to home!

If you want to learn more about this item, please login efun.top to get it!

Do You Know About IJOY ELITE PS2170 100W TC Kit $62.99!

Hi friends,
There is a ijoy new product for you, I know you want to know about it, please follow me to check it, thank you so much.

IJOY ELITE Kit is compatible with 20700/21700/18650 battery. The compact device features long standby time, personalized big size fire button on the side, 0.96-inch LED screen and 100W output power. It also supports large size tanks, USB charging and firmware upgradable. It is $62.99 on efun.top.

Features:
Compatible with 20700/21700/18650 battery
Ergonomic design with big fire button
No overhang with 25mm tanks
Firmware upgradable
Convenient sliding top filling design
Unique Groove Chassis to reduce heat transmission
No threaded coil head for easy replacement
Dual adjustable bottom airflow

Big Change On Efun.Top! Six Sale Storms Waiting For You!

Hi everyone,
Good news for you, there is a big change on efun.top, do you find it? And we have prepared six big promotions to you, all we do is to give you the lowest price! Double Eleven and Thanksgiving Day, are you ready?! Learn more, please look>>Efun.Top
Limited Time: 6th–20th Nov

Now, let me introduce the first strom to you!

1. Try your lucky! there are four lucky bags you can choose, we will put some mysterious vapes or accessories in it. All the value is absolutely beyond the price you pay! Please join us to show your luck>> Luck on Efun.Top

Some hot new items do you want to get? Please check>>
WISMEC AMOR NS Tank
Limitless Hextron Tank
Merlin MTL RTA
Dolphin Arthur 80W

Innovation!WOTOFO NUDGE Mechanical Mod For $32.99!

Hi Friends,
New items for you, I hope you will like it!

WOTOFO NUDGE MOD is a newly designed Mechanical Squonk MOD from WOTOFO with luxury 24k gold material body which is exquisite and durable. Powered by a single 18650 battery, WOTOFO NUDGE supports high-performance full power output with a comfortable fire button. It is only $32.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Exquisite and durable device with luxury 24k gold material body
Powerful mechanical MOD by single 18650 battery
7ml food grade PET Squonk bottle with softer hand feel
Spring-loaded & gold-plated 510 thread

Why You Need Choose Advken Artha RDA $24.99?

Advken Artha RDA is a 24mm diameter dripper with compact size. The deck is 24K gold plated with dual post design for easy building. The deep juice well can hold more e-juice. The airflow can be adjusted by dual airholes on the cap. 810 drip tip is included. You can get it for $24.99.

Package:
1 x Artha RDA
1 x Doctor Coil Screwdriver
1 x Bottom Feeder Pin
2 x Coils
2 x Screws
3 x O-rings

Want To Try? IJOY EXO PD270 Box Mod Only $45.99!

Hi,
Do you want to try a new ijoy items, named IJOY EXO PD270 Box Mod, if you say yes, please learn more with me!

IJOY EXO PD270 is the brand new box mod from IJOY. It can compatible with dual 18650 and 27000 batteries that output wattage can up to 207W. With the ergonomic fire button and the friendly large screen, it will bring you the best vaping experience. It is sold for $45.99!

Specifications:
Battery: Dual 18650 and 27000 batteries
Max Output Wattage: 207W

Cute Blue Fat Guy GTRS VBOY 200W TC Box Mod

Hi,
I would like to introduce the cute blue fat stuff, do you like it? It can be your Thanksgiving prize!
VBOY 200 TC Box MOD is developed by the GTRS and YiHi, with high-performance SX500 excellent chipset, it supports a maximum output of 200W with dual 18650 batteries. It adopts a 1.3-inch TFT IPS full-color screen with the resolution of 240 * 240PX, which brings you amazing visual enjoyment. You can freely replace the wallpaper as you wish. Please remember to login to get the surprising price!

Specifications:
Maximum Current Output: 32A
Maximum Current Output: 45A
Font: 2 kinds of fonts
Stand-by time settings: 30s - 3min
Power & Joule Memories: Each M1 - M5
Taste: Standard/Powerful/Powerful+/Curve/SOFT/Joule Mode
Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread

Which You Stand BY? Laisimo Defender & Warriors?

Hi everyone,
I’m very pleasure to introduce the last items to you today, if you go back to ancient times, which heroes do you want to be, defender or Warrior? Now, I would like to let you know the two full of heroic romantic items!

1,Laisimo Warriors 230W features colorful finish and shield shaped LED light, which is beautiful when the light is on. The Warriors is compatible with dual 20700 batteries or 18650 batteries with silicone tube (batteries not included). It is capable of delivering output power from 10W to 230W. It is only $56.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Wattage: 10~230W;
Voltage Input: 6.4~8.4V;
Screen: 0.96 Inch Colorful Screen;
Voltage Output: 1.0~7.5V;
Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1~3.0ohm;
Max Output Current: 35A;
Mode: Kanthal, Ni200, Ti, SS, TCR;
Temperature range: 100~300’C / 200~570’F;
510 threading connection;
Powered by 2 x 20700 / 18650 with silicone tube (batteries not included)

2,Laisimo Defender 200W features the color shifting design, which makes its appearance attracting. Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included), Defender is capable of delivering output power from 5W to 200W. The 1.0 inch OLED full color screen allows you to read vaping data easily. Do you know it is $46.99 for you!

Specifications:
Output Voltage: 0~8V;
Output Power: 5~200W;
Temp Range: 100~315’C / 200~600’F;
Screen: 1.0 Inch OLED, Full Color;
Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1~3.0ohm;
Modes: Kanthal, Ni200, Ti, SS, TCR, C-T;
510 threading connection;