Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

New Arrival You Need To Know Joyetech ESPION Kit & Mod

Hi friends,
Let’s to check,check, and check, do you know Joyetech has released the new products,I will share with you.

1,Joyetech ESPION Kit-----$51.99
The Joyetech Espion has a supercool exterior appearance with centered 510 connector. It furnished with a 1.45-inch color TFT display and user-friendly UI which presents the relevant info more clearly. Powered by dual 18650 cells, the Espion supports max 200W output and 2A quick charging.

Features:
Supercool exterior design with centered 510 connector
1.45-inch color screen with new UI & operation system
200W max output power with 2A quick charging
ProC series heads including DL & MTL inhales
Intense flavor and huge clouds for your enjoyment

2,Joyetech ESPION Mod------$37.99
Joyetech Espion 200W Box Mod is the newest powerful vape device designed by Joyetech. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Espion Box Mod can fire up to 200W and support various output modes for different vaping experience.

Specifications:
Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 28mm
Output Wattage: 1 - 200W
Max Output Current: 30A
Max Output Voltage: 9V
Max Charging Current: 2A
Output Modes: Power/TC(Ni, Ti, SS)/TCR (M1, M2, M3)/RTC (Real Time Clock)
Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm (TC/TCR mode)/ 0.1 - 3.5ohm (Power/Bypass mode)
Temperature Control Range: 100°C-315°C/200°F-600°F

[proprietary brand first look!] IJOY Captain Elite RTA $28.99

IJOY CAPTAIN ELITE RTA is a versatile and powerful RTA with compact and small size, cool color and gold-plated deck for very good conductivity. The new-designed MINI single coil RTA adopts unique way of bottom sides airflow to the coil directly, innovating the new way of single coil RTA, allowing good flavor of single coil and huge clouds.
You can get it just for $28.99on efun.top!

Features:
1.Direct to coil airflow
2.Sliding top filling for more convenience
3.Fill O-ring is replaceable
4.Good flavor with huge clouds
5.Gold-plated deck with bottom sides airflow

Ijoy New Squonker Kit Coming! IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit!

The IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit comes with a CAPO Squonker MOD and a COMBO SRDA. The CAPO Squonker MOD is compatible with 21700/20700/18650 cells and supports max 100W output. It has a big fire button and massive 9ml squonk bottle. The COMBO SRDA is an innovative rewickable RDA with pre-made coils that you can replace the cotton with equipped special wrench.
It is sold at $50.99 on efun.top.

Specifications:
Size: 78.2mm (Height) x 52.3mm (Width) x 30mm (Thickness)
Tank capacity: 9ml
Max wattage: 100W
Resistance range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm
Suitable tank: no overhang with 26 mm tanks
Battery type:
high-rate 21700 battery (continuous discharge current≥40A, NOT included)
high-rate 20700 battery (continuous discharge current≥40A, NOT included),
high-rate 18650 battery with adapter (continuous discharge current≥25A, NOT included)
Thread: 510 thread

Except Capacity, What Are You Concerned Most When Choose Tank?

Hi friends,
We all know that when you choose the tank,the most important thing to you is that the subohm tank should be big capacity, but we would like to dissus with you what other points will you take into consideration when you choose subohm tanks?
I have prepared two items to you>>

1,OBS Damo Tank-------$22.99
The OBS Damo Tank is a 25mm sub ohm tank that features 5ml large capacity, easy top filling with hidden side filling hole, narrow chimney and beveled drip tip for dense vapor, and wide airslots for bottom airflow, which is adjustable.

2,Aspire Revvo Tank------$32.00
Aspire Revvo Tank comes with an innovative Aspire Radial Coil (ARC) for better flavor and vapor production. It sits horizontally in the tank similar to a “stove-top” design and increases the coil surface area greatly. The Revvo Tank also features adjustable top airflow design and easy top press filling system via spring loaded filling tube. You can choose 3.6ml version.

All in all, if you want to have a big capacity tank, you can choose the former, but it is a traditional tank, it more suitable for lower power mod. If you are longing for the high performance, the later is a better choice!

Designed For Squonk Fans! Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter

Hi,
This is the first adapter for squonks, if you are fans of squonk, please check it>>

Cthulhu Squonk Adapter------$25.99
The Squonk Genius is designed by Cthulhu Team and Jacob for squonk fans. Users can sqounk on any mod with it. It’s compatible with 24mm MOD and most 22mm/24mm RDA on the market. It holds 7.1ml liquids and user can also use it as liquid container.

Specifications:
Size: 24mm x 37mm (w/o thread)
Bottle Capacity: 7.1ml
Thread: 510 thread

High Production Efficiency! Innokin LiftBox Bastion Mod $62.99!

Hi,
I would like to introduce the high performance squonk mod to you, it is from Innokin, I believe it will give you a totally different vaping experience, follow me to see it>>

Innokin LiftBox Bastion------$62.99
he Innokin LIFTBOX Bastion Box Mod is the first siphon mod upgraded with the LIFT Siphon system. LIFTBOX has an 8ml integrated glass tank and the LIFT Siphon system that automatically saturates coils with every puff. The LIFTBOX is powered by single 18650 battery (not included) that can be charged via micro USB, or with an external charger, and the LED indicates the remaining power level.

Specifications:
LIFT Siphon system;
Automatically saturates coils with every puff;
8ml integrated glass tank;
Powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included);
Replaceable side panel;
Supports micro USB charging;
LED indicator;
Short circuit protection;
Low voltage protection;
Reverse polarity protection;
0.08ohm cut-off

Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!
Over $69 Reduced $3 Code: 69RED3
Over $99 Reduced $10 Code: 99RED10

Good News! NCR Nicotine Reinforcer RDA In stock!

Hi vapers,
Are you waiting for NCR Nicotine Reinforcer RDA? Good news I would like to tell you! The item is in stock now, If you order now, we can ship it to you in 24 hours! Ok, please see the detail>>

Except from the snowy white shape, NCR Nicotine Reinforcer RDA has a unique coil-free design, from which you can get rid of the complicated wire design. And, if you are lazy, it is a totally good news for you, because it is so easy to clean, you don’t need to take apart every accessory any more!
Please remember to login to get big discount!

The 600,000 times cycle-use WAFER heater holds the resistance of 0.4-0.5ohm, and it is capable of self-cleaning with short-time dry burning in 30-40W. This pack also comes with a heat-isolation gasket.

Real picture from efun.top!

If you want to know more about the item, we prepared the video to you, please click to check>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XYsHrdUehY&feature=youtu.be

In A Leak-Resistant Way| GEEKVAPE Blitzen RTA 24mm

Hi everyone,
Please,please pay attention! There is a giveaway on efun.top, this is a good RTA you have never seen in 2017, but now, you can get it for free! Hurry up to join us to win it!
Giveaway entry>> GEEKVAPE Blitzen RTA

Features:
Smooth side airflow blows directly to the coils to provide full flavor.
Large airflow comes from the side directly in a shortest path to provide maximum vapor production.
Build deck is built into the base for convenient access.
18mm postless build deck allows easy coil building and supports both single and dual coil build.
Bubble glass included to provide 5ml juice capacity expansion.

If you want to buy it directly, please remember to login to get big discount>> GEEKVAPE Blitzen RTA

Shape will become important Consideration When You Buy Kit?

Hi friends,
A wonderful day begins in China, how about your country? I hope you have all a nice day!

We can notice that more factories is trying all ways to product all kinds of unique shape kits, some cool, some guly but you can remember it at the first eye. So let’s discuss, if you order the kit, whether the shape is becoming more and more indispensable part. If a kit has a guly shape but is with a high performance, will you still buy it?

Just as these following items, which one do you like better, or the price is also an important factor you have to take into consideration?

1,Smoant Battlestar Nano Kit-----Just sold $24.99 on efun.top

The shape is just so so, do you think so? It is a totally traditional design, we can see the characteristic: Single 18650 MOD ;Excellent quality with various protection;Gold-plated dual post build deck.

2, Aspire Skystar Kit------A little expensive,$85.00 on efun.top

I have to say, It is a gorgeous kit. this is a product full of male design, the streamline design is easy for you to carry on, compared the former, I prefer to this one, feature: The responsive 1.3-inch touch screen makes the operation more easier than ever. It supports Wattage/Voltage/BYPASS/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,M1,M2,M3) and CPS (Customizable Power Settings). Its sensuous curves make it very ergonomic in the hand and easy to carry.

Have You Seen So Cheap Price ,Kanger VOLA Tank $15.99

Kanger Vola Tankis an innovative sub ohm tank with unique R2-OCC & R8-OCC coil heads for huge vapor and optimal flavor. Together with easy top filling and adjustable bottom airflow, Vola tank is a good choice for advanced vapers. It comes with 25mm diameter and 2ml/4ml e-juice capacity. Perfectly compatible with VOLA TC MOD.
You can get it just for $15.99.

Specifications:
Size: 25mm x 43mm(2ml)
Capacity: 2ml/ 4ml
Coil: R2-OCC Nicr 0.4ohm(Single core 20W-100W)
R8-OCC Nicr 0.2ohm(Four cores 30W-140W)
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Thread: Gold-plated 510 connection

Merry Christmas! 30% Off Discount & $9.99 Hot Selling On Efun.Top>> XMAS On Efun.Top

Two Mods Do You Like? Please Check: AIMIDI & Aspire!

Hi,
I have prepared two mods for you, please tell me which one do you like better!

1,AIMIDI Tank T2 240W-------$56.99
Here comes new version AIMIDI Tank T2 MOD with 240W max output power by dual 18650 batteries and new TX 240W chip. Inheriting from Tank T2 160W, Tank T2 240W is also a strong and durable vaping device with sturdy screws, ballistic bezels, metal armor, impact truss and waterproof decompression holes.

Features:
Max 240W output with high performance VW/ TC mode
Extremely strong device with metal forming structure
Polymer shock absorption
Waterproof decompression holes
Outer armor protection
0.96-inch color TFT screen

2,Aspire Typhon Mod------$45.00

Features:
Compact and ergonomic TC Box MOD
5000mAh Large internal battery with 100W max power
VW/VV/Bypass/CPS/TCR modes with high performance
Compatible with most tanks with no overhang
Micro-USB port for quick charging and firmware upgrading

Metallic Rock! Sigelei Snowwolf Xfeng 230W Box Mod $56.99!

Hi,
Do you remember Sigelei Snowwolf Vfeng-S 230W, today, I will let you know his brother----Sigelei Snowwolf Xfeng 230W Box Mod

Sigelei Snowwolf Xfeng follows Snowwolf’s classic clean-cut design. Representing the wolf temperament, with stylish front and back panels, reflecting the Zodiac. Xfeng Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries with max 230 watt. Also features 3 different power modes, which respectively are strong output mode, regular output mode and soft output mode.
You can buy it only for $56.99 on efun.top!

Features:

1. Big OLED Screen
  2. Cool Golden Up & Down Button
  3. Simple Fire Button
  4. 49mm(W)*30mm (D)*89mm(H)
  5. Power by dual 18650 Batteries and Max 230W output power.

Merry Christmas! 30% Off Discount & $9.99 Hot Selling On Efun.Top>> XMAS On Efun.Top

Shine Bright Like A Diamond! IJOY Diamond 234 Kit Coming!

Hi vapers,
If we use the famous singer Rihanna’s song to describe this item, do you think it is ok? As from my part, Diamondis good for the new ijoy kit from name but not from shape. Please check more follow me!

IJOY Diamond 234 Kit is support 20700 battery, firing speed is super fast and you can hardly feel any delay. Its output is fierce and operation is simple. It features a super large OLED screen and has nice hand feel. The USB cable in the package can be used for charging and upgrading the firmware. When powered by by dual 20700 batteries, its battery capacity reaches 6000mah with 40A output current.
Please remember to login and use coupon code: 253DAM to get big discount!

Specifications:
Resistance Range: 0.05~3.0 ohm
support:USB port charging
Capacity: 4.2ML
Size: 25*58.6MM
X3-C1 Coil:0.4Ohm, 60-90W
X3-C2 Coil:0.3Ohm, 60-100W
X3-C3 Coil:0.2Ohm, 90-110W

(Price Cutting) Avidvape Flag 80w Kit Save Your $44 Price!

Hi vapers,
Did you once like Avidvape Flag 80w Kit but you hesitated to buy it because of the high pric.Good news, you don’t need to worry about it! Now there is a big price cutting for it, you can get it not for $99.99 any more, you can process it only for $55.90on efun.top, please follow me to see the details>>

Avidvape Flag 80w kit it is a new product launched by Avidvape company. It has a very beautiful design,having excellent ergonomic to make a comfortable grip. Flag kit is equipped with 2800mAh built-in battery, giving it a long battery life and it is Equipped with excellent control board, which uses all-digital synchronous step-up and step-down DC-DC conversion system with high conversion efficiency,supporting constant power.
It is not $99.99, just $55.90, once again! Just $55.90!Please seize the chance to get it!

Please check to see more specifications>>

Have You Seen Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Mod Before?

Hi my friends,
The first item I will introduce to you is Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC mod. When I post the picture, you may see, I have seen it! Yes, it is! It has a new name now, to learn details!

Vaporesso Switcherr 220W-------$49.99
The Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Mod is coming! Powered by dual high-rate 18650 cells, it fires to a maximum output of 220W. The metallic case is fully replaceable, creating different looks as you like. The new OMNI 2.6 Board provides a stable performance to vapers too. The Transformer features LE Version and Standard Version, meeting your different vaping needs. The Maximum 2.5A quick charge makes the charging time shorter than ever.

Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Box Mod--------Silver
Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Box Mod--------Red
Vaporesso Switcherr 220W TC Box Mod--------Grey

Glorious Appearance! Ample Mace BF RDA Only $21.99!

Hi,
Pleasure to let you know this glorious appearance RDA, I really really love it! I love the gold color, do you love it?
The eye-catching Ample Mace BF RDA has a 24mm base diameter with dual fixed screw clamp post, support single/dual coils, simple/complex wires. And adjustable middle prismatic airflow brings smooth airflow to the coil directly. With included bottom feeding pin, you can use the Mace RDA with Squonk MODs. More Details Please Check>>
It is for you just $21.99!

Ample Mace BF RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer------Silver
Ample Mace BF RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer------Gold

Weekend Is Coming! 10% Off Discount For You, Are You Ready?

Hi friends,
Today is Friday, tomorrow you guys will have a weekend, what do you plan to do? Sleeping all days or having another better choices?
For efun.top, we plan to give you big discount!
10% off discount, are you ready for that? Go with us!

All kinds of vapes, kit, mod, tank, you will have 10% off discount for them, discount entry>>Weekend Sale On Efun.Top
Discount: 10%
Limited Time: 22th-----24th December
Coupon Code: FFE22

Do you want to try these vapes? See>>
Vapefly Mesh Plus RDA------$17.99 Coupon Code & Login
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition Tank--------$23.39 Coupon Code
Geekvape Peerless RDTA 4ml / 2ml------$17.99 Coupon Code
Joyetech CUBOID Lite With Exceed D22 TC Kit------$44.64 Coupon Code

Heavy Metal So Cool! Two Mod Choices Are Waiting For You!

Hi vapers,
Do you like heavy metal music? Or, I would like to ask you that do you like heavy metal vapes? I share you these two mods full of metallic feature!

1,Rofvape XER 90W------$31.99
Rofvape XER 90W TC Mod is a device which supports many modes switching over fluently. Huge symmetrical " X " line with gold plating design increase aesthetic feeling, compact construction with textured inlays and comfortable hand feeling provide convenient for the customer. 0.91 inch TFT color screen is distinct and readable, brand-new UI design is practical.

Specifications:
Supports 1pc 18650 battery ( not included )
Wattage range: 1 - 90W
Charging: Micro- USB
Thread: 510
Resistance range: 0.05 - 3 ohm
TC range: 200 - 600 Deg.F / 100 - 315 Deg.C

2,Augvape V 200W-------$59.99
The Augvape Vtec 200W is a dual battery box mod Inspired by the B18C Type-R. VTEC was a race-inspired technology and introduced to the market in April 1989 and was known as the “dream engine” - a completely new driving experience for motoring enthusiasts around the globe. The Vtec Mod is designed with a hidden fire button and rotation button to adjust wattage.

DAY1>>
I have chosen some 30% off items for you, have you seen so cheap price before? If you say no. come on, join us to get it in the limited times?
30% off entry>> MAXS 30% OFF ON EFUN.TOP

1,Joyetech EVic-VT VW Full Kit-----$28.99 $20.30

2,Ijoy Subohm Selling!
IJOY EXO S Sub Ohm Tank------$9.99 $6.99
IJOY EXO X Sub Ohm Tank------$17.49 $12.24
Ijoy Tornado 150 Sub Ohm Tank-------$8.99 $6.30

3,Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod Kit-------$9.99 $6.99

More 30% Off Products Please Check>>

To Be Honest, Do You Really Know How To choose RDAs?

Hi
As a senior vapers, when you choose RDAs, what requirements is the most important for you, no leaking? high performance? gorgeous appearance? Two RDA following, which one are you satisfied more?

1,Designed by Mike vapes-----Vandy Vape Iconic RDA,just sold $34.99 on efun.top!
Vandy Vape ICONIC RDA comes with resin drip tip pre-installed. It also has a Delrin doc tip and frosted doc tip included in the package. Integrating both side and bottom airflow system, the Iconic RDA will be a cloud machine that meanwhile gives you the excellent flavor. The bottom airflow tubes allow extra room in juice well and prevent the risk of leaking.

2,Wotofo NUDGE RDA--------$23.99
Wotofo NUDGE RDA with 24mm diameter comes with unique straggered Z Post design and side open post hole system for easy to build coil. Features a concentrated airflow system which will offer excellent flavor and vapor production. Compactable with both 810 drip tip and 510 drip tip in the market. Wotofo NUDGE also include BF Pin and Juice juice fill Pin that pair with squonk box mod conveniently.