Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

[How Powerful] $64.99 Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit!

Hey there,
Pleasure to let you know this squonk kit, hope you will like it!

Aleader Funky Kit------$64.99

The Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit consists of Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod and Aleader Funky RDA.
Mod:
The Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod features colorful resin body with oversized stainless steel fire button. With spring loaded 510 connector, it can support most BF RDA. Take off the flip-style back panel, there is a 7ml silicone squonk bottle inside the mod. Powered by single 18650 battery (not included), the mod can provide full power and nice squonking experience for you.
RDA:
The Aleader Funky BF RDA is a 24mm atty with colorful resin cap, which matches the Funky Squonk Box Mod very well. It comes with deep juice well to storage more e-juice and the side airflow will brings smooth and massive vapor.

Weekend Flash Sale For High Performance Kits, mods and tanks
Discount: 10%
Limited Time: 22th-----24th December
Coupon Code: FFE22

Check First Christmas Item! Oumier VLS RDA $26.99

Hi everyone!
Merry Merry Christmas! I will let you know the first Christmas item!

The Oumier VLS RDA is constructed from PC and stainless steel with 25mm outer diameter. The separately deck is with dual-pole quad-hole to support vertical coil / transverse coil and single coil / dual coil building. The VLS RDA supports five-hole side airflow and comes with BF pin for bottom feeder.
It is sold for $26.99on efun.top!

Specifications:
510 threading connection with gold plated center pin;
PC (sleeve and drip tip) and stainless steel (base) construction;
The first vertical coil / transverse coil, single coil / dual coil suitable RDA;
Five-holes side airflow system;
Top filling design;
Separately posts, easy coil locking and wicking;
Replaceable BF pin;
PEEK insulator;
810 drip tip;
Diameter: 25mm

Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!
Over $69 Reduced $3 Code: 69RED3
Over $99 Reduced $10 Code: 99RED10

Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank Just Sold $26.99!

Hi,
Two Freemax Fireluke tanks you may want to know, I will tell you!

1,Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank(Resin Edition)------$26.99
The Freemax Fireluke Pro Sub Ohm Tank is an upgraded version of the original Fireluke Tank. It features 25mm diameter and a 4.0ml juice capacity. The Fireluke Pro adopts easy top refill design and adjustable dual bottom airflow control slots.

Specifications:
Size: 25* 60mm
4.0ml juice capacity
510 threading
810 Drip Tip
Coil: Kanthal 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil (60- 140W)
Kanthal 0.15ohm DVC Coil (60- 120W)
Kanthal 0.25ohm DVC Coil (50- 100W)

Do you remember this item? FreeMax Fireluke Mesh, please check>>
FreeMax Fireluke Mesh-------$25.99
FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Sub Ohm Tank features 24mm diameter, 3ml juice capacity, convenient top fill design, adjustable bottom airflow, and most importantly the new mesh coil. The new mesh coil comes with 0.15ohm, supporting 40W to 90W power. It has wide contact surface between organic cotton and coil, which allows it to burn evenly and absorb e-juice effectively.

Cute Tank Just $19.99! Joyetech ProCore X Atomizer!

ProCore X Atomizer is a newly designed subohm tank from Joyetech ProCore series with 2ml/4.5ml e-juice capacity (by an extra glass tube) and 25mm diameter. It is also adopts the powerful ProC series coil heads which are designed for perfect MTL or DL vaping.
You know that you can get it just $19.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Exquisite subohm tank with 2ml/4.5ml e-juice capacity
Powerful ProC series heads including DL & MTL inhales
Convenient flip type top filling design
Two adjustable bottom airflow control
Intense flavor and huge clouds for your enjoyment
Totally detachable structure for easy cleaning

All kinds of vapes, kit, mod, tank, you will have 10% off discount for them, discount entry>>Big Sale On Efun.Top

Metallic Kit You Have Not Seen, Rofvape Witcher XER Kit

Hi vapers,
Do you rememberRofvape XER 90W, some vapers tell me they want to get the kit, so you can get it on our site now, please check>>

Rofvape Witcher XER-----$53.99

Specifications:
Mod:
Zinc alloy construction;
100W maximum output;
Power range: 7~90W;
Powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included);
Supporting resistance: 0.05~3ohm;
0.91 inch TFT color screen;
27mm gold plated 510 connector;

Tank:
Diameter: 22mm;
Capacity: 2ml;
Convenient top fill design;
Bottom airflow;
Coil: 1.0ohm (10~20W)

If you only want to buy the more, please check it to buy directly>>Rofvape XER 90W

[Significant Event] OBS Bat Kit & Mod Coming! LOGIN!

Hi my friends,
It is my honor to share this colorful item to you, I love them so much, hope you like them, too. Firstly, Kit>>

1,OBS Bat Kit-----Login to get big discount!

I will let you know mod’s feature, so,please check the tank firstly>>
Tank:
The authentic OBS Damo Tank is a 25mm sub ohm tank that features 5ml large capacity, easy top filling with hidden side filling hole, narrow chimney and beveled drip tip for dense vapor, and wide airslots for bottom airflow, which is adjustable. There are two options for the coil: the 0.4ohm M2 coil rated for 30~50W, the 0.2ohm M6 coil rated for 40~100W.

2,OBS Bat Mod-----please remember to login!

The OBS Bat Mod features unique appearance, ergonomic design, customizable LED lights, multiple protections and powerful output. There are 7 colors for you to choose for the LED light. Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included), the Bat Mod can deliver power up to 218W. Bat Mod supports atomizer resistance from 0.1 to 2ohm.

Do You Like This Tank? So Cheap! $12.99 ISK Armor Tank!

Hi,
This time, I will let you know this so cheap tank, just $12.99, will you like it? Please let me know!

ISK Armor Tank is a 24mm tank with 2.3ml e-juice capacity. By taking off the stainless steel cap, there is an internal glass tube, where you can refill juice directly without leaking.
It is just $12.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
Silver plated 510 threading connection;
Diameter: 24mm;
Capacity: 2.3ml;
Top fill design (take off SS cap);
Internal glass tank covered by SS cap;
Coil: Ni80 0.3 ohm single core (30~80W);
Bottom airflow (non-adjustable);
Innovative drip tip that adopts honeycomb air path design;
Smooth vapor and pure flavor

See~ UFO is Coming! Tesla UFO RTA 3ml Just $24.99!

My vapers,
Are you still finding RTA, if so, please check this gorgeous item, you will love it! It has a funny name: UFO, even though I don’t know why it is called that.
Tesla UFO RTA attracts you eyes with its hollow out metal cover and engraving skull. The UFO RTA features easy top filling system, adjustable bottom and top airflow design. The flower-like build deck with 25mm diameter makes the coil building so easy.
You can get it just for $24.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Visible window design
Easy top fill system
Stylish appearance
Airflow on the top and bottom
Flower-like build deck

Top 1 Hero In My Mind! SIGELEI TOP1 230W $48.99

Pleasure to share you this Top 1 Mod, high performance!

SIGELEI TOP1 Mod-------$48.99
Sigelei TOP1 230W TC Box Mod has been landed on the vaporl, it looks revolutionary and different from the other vape mods in the marking. TOP1 mod is the first sigele’box mod using the big round screen with high quality. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and the maximize output can achieve to 230W with 3 different power modes, which respectively are strong output mode, regular output mode and soft output mode. More details please check>>

All kinds of vapes, kit, mod, tank, you will have 10% off discount for them, discount entry>>Big Sale On Efun.Top

<GIVEAWAY!> Win $51.99 Joyetech ESPION 200W Kit For Free!

Hi my friends,
Good news I think you will like! Because the high fasion item Joyetech ESPION Kit is free for you.
Please join us to win it for free. You can get it not for $51.99 but for zero!
GIVEAWAY entry>>Joyetech ESPION Kit

Features:
Supercool exterior design with centered 510 connector
1.45-inch color screen with new UI & operation system
200W max output power with 2A quick charging
ProC series heads including DL & MTL inhales
Intense flavor and huge clouds for your enjoyment

If you want to get it directly, please check>>

Have No Trouble Processing Tesla Colt Mini Kit & Mod!

Hi,
Two items this thread you should know, I know you will fall in love with them! Ok, go on~

1,Tesla Colt Mini Kit------$50.99

I will introduce the mod later, so please check the tank firstly!
Tank:
The Tesla H8 Mini Tank features 2ml e-juice capacity, slide top filling and bottom airflow for smooth vapor and pure flavor. With the Colt Mini Box Mod, the tank will give you excellent vaping experience.

2,Tesla Colt Mini Mod------$42.99

The Tesla Colt Mini Box Mod is a compact device with built-in 2000mAh Lithium battery and stable performance at between 7 to 80W. There are various modes for your choice, and the taste mode is easy to use by selecting among Norm, Soft, Hard and User. Colt Mini supports atomizer resistance from 0.1 to 3ohm in power mode, and 0.05 to 1ohm in temperature control mode.

Special deals from 27th–31th Dec.Check amazing price!

Hi friends,
Check out, check out, check out.
Do you want to get some special deals for cheap price? Follow me to check it, you will surprised about the lowest price!

Special Deals Entry>>Special Deals on Efun.Top

Limited Time: 27th–31th Dec.

I pick some items for you, you can buy them directly!
100W Eleaf Aster RT With Melo RT 22 Full Kit-------$14.99
80W Eleaf IStick Pico Mega TC Battery Mod---------$14.99
Joyetech Elitar Pipe 75W TC Starter Kit------$19.99

Iconic Or Dead Rabbit, How Do You Choose From Them?

Hi friends,
Good sunshine day, how about the weather in your country, I hope it is good, too!
Two RDA, iconic and dead rabbit, which one you like more? Please tell me!

1,Hellvape DEAD RABBIT SQ-----------$26.49
It is not just a 22mm version of the Dead Rabbit it is a single coil flavor RDA. Keeping true to the Rabbit Ear design and innovative airflow of the original I‘ve affixed a key feature of a barrel lock, and supplemented the airflow to allow for Mouth to Lung Vaping.

Features:
Knurled grip to adjust the airflow with ease
Post screws fasten to the flat side of the coil lead to preserve your build
Bottom feeding pin installed for squonking and spare solid 510 pin for dripping
Two 810 drip tip options including a colorful resin tip and a stainless steel 510 adapter
Slotted or hex head post screw options

2,Vandy Vape Iconic RDA--------$34.99
The VandyVape Iconic RDA will be a cloud machine that meanwhile gives you excellent flavor with both side and bottom airflow system integrated. The bottom airflow tubes allow extra room in juice well and prevent risk of leaking. With the clamp post design, it is easy to install coils and wick.

<Fat Boy!> So Cute UD Tinis Tank Just $24.99 For You!

UD Tinis Tank is an mini atomizer with outstanding performance and stylish appearance which can hold 2ml e-juice in 22mm diameter. It features retractable top fill along with child safety lock design. With 1.5ohm and 0.8ohm Ni80 OCC heads, you can enjoy pure and smooth taste. 6 colors available.
The stuff is so cute, and you can get it just for $24.99on efun.top!

Specifications:
Size: 22mm(D) x 30mm (L)
Capacity: 2.0ml
Coil: 0.8ohm Ni80 OCC head (20-28W)/ 1.5ohm Ni80 OCC head (13-18W)
Thread: 510 thread

Bid Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!

IJOY Capo 216 BF Kit Will Beyond IJOY CAPO SRDA?

Hey there,
Ijoy products the Squonk BF Kit again! Do you think this item will beyond IJOY CAPO SRDA? Ok, see the details>>

IJOY Capo 216 Kit-----$65.99
IJOY Capo 216 Squonk BF Kit is the new squonker kit, powered by dual 20700 batteries and maximum output reached to 216W. SRDA comes with BF Pin to fit squonk mod and with diameter 25mm comes with side airflow control for large vapors. It have a large OLED display screen to show details clearly.

Specifications:
Maximum output: 216W
Battery Type: Dual 20700 batteries
Large OLED screen

Do You remember IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit? Please tell me what item do you like better?
IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit-------$50.99
The IJOY CAPO SRDA 100W 20700 Squonker Kit comes with a CAPO Squonker MOD and a COMBO SRDA. The CAPO Squonker MOD is compatible with 21700/20700/18650 cells and supports max 100W output. It has a big fire button and massive 9ml squonk bottle. The COMBO SRDA is an innovative rewickable RDA with pre-made coils that you can replace the cotton with equipped special wrench.

Two Perfect RTA, You Like Falcon Or UFO? Give Reasons!

Hi friends,
I know you wait for a long time, please check these two RTAs, if you are a fun of RTA, now you have more choices to choose what you love, if you are not, you may have a chance to learn it, ok, follow me to check!

1,Vapefly Falcon RTA------login to get big discount!
The Vapefly Falcon Tank features a specially designed top filling and top airflow adjustable control to offer great flavor and also avoid leaking.A new thread-less coil system for easy coil replacement.All for easy vaping and bring you the smoothest airflow with the best flavor!

2,Tesla UFO RTA--------$24.99
Here comes the Tesla UFO RTA. It attracts you eyes with its hollow out metal cover and engraving skull. The UFO RTA features easy top filling system, adjustable bottom and top airflow design. The flower-like build deck with 25mm diameter makes the coil building so easy. It can holds 3ml e-juice and you can enjoy longer vaping without refilling.

First Sub Ohm BF RDA|Vandy Vape Maze Sub Ohm BF RDA Coming~

Hi,
Pay attention please! The first Sub Ohm BF RDA is on the way! You can expect it! Now, check it to learn more about it.

Vandy Vape Maze RDA can be regarded as the first Sub Ohm BF RDA in the world. Maze Sub Ohm BF RDA adopts Maze Coils, which is so innovative that can compatible with the Regulated and Mechanical Mod, bringing better safety and compatibility. With the five different airflow direction and Maze Coils, it will prevent spit-back of juice and deliver the ultra smooth experience.
It is sold at $25.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
First Sub Ohm BF RDA in the world;
Diameter: 24mm;
Capacity: 2ml;
Convenient top filling and bottom feeding;
Maze coil: SS316L + Japanese cotton + PEEK insulator, 0.2ohm (50~100W, best 70~80W);
Regulated and mechanical mod compatible;
Smooth airflow: five different airflow directions, densely heating the Maze coil;
Distinctive airflow design can prevent spit-back of juice

Put it Into Your Pocket,$28.99 Demon Killer Tiny Kit!

Too small kit do you want to get? If so, you can check it buy it as a lovely gift to your girlfriends!

Demon Killer Tiny Kit comes with the Tiny box mod and the Tiny RDA. The Demon Killer Tiny mod features the friendly LED screen, round type power button and the textured tiny size body and built-in 800mah. Working with the super tiny colorful resin RDA with imported PEI drip tip, the Demon Killer Tiny RDA Kit will deliver the huge cloud vapor.
You can get it for $28.99 on efun.top!

Features:

1. Friendly LED screen, round type power button, built-in 800mah
  2. Imported PEI drip tip, colorful resin RDA
  3. Mini RDA kit in the world for huge vapor

New Year Promotion 30% Off Discount & $9.99 Gift Free!

Hi friends,
New Year is coming soon, what do you want to say to 2018? I hope your all dream will come true!
Efun.top has prepared all lot of promotions for you to embrace 2018, I believe you at least one discount will satisfy you!
New Year Promotion Entry>>> New Year Big Promotion on Efun.Top

Pleasure to introduce these promotion respectively:
1,Lucky Bags! You can buy it and get the surprised gift beyond price. The lucky bag is $3.99,$4.99,$6.99,$7.99.

2,30% Off Discount, You can Buy these hot selling items directly, and not need coupon code!
30% Off Items Entry>> Hot Selling Products For 30% Off Discount

3, Order Over $69.00 Get $9.99 RDA For Free! Coupon Code: GET86 (Order with RDA)
Order Over $59.00 Get $5.60 RDA For Free! Coupon Code: GET44 (Order with RDA)

4,Brand Flash Sale! Big brands like Smok, Vandy Vape, Wismec amd so on are sold at the lowest price you have never seen!
Flash Sale Entry>>>Brand Flash Sale On Efun.Top

5,Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know, for sitewide!

Please check to learn more big promotions>>

New Squonk Kit In 2018! Dovpo Armour Squonk Mod Kit!

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year, today,I will introduce this new item to you, please check>>

Dovpo Armour Kit is the latest creation from Bruce(maker of the Bushido RDA) and DOVPO. It houses 2 x 18650 battery in parallel, supports 0.09Ω to 3.50Ω, depending on the capability of your batteries, the wattage can go up to 130W. With built-in board, it features multiple protections, yes, always remember we’ve got your back.
Price: $79.99

Specifications:
Size: 44.0mm x 45.5mm x 82.5mm
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Working Voltage: 3.2v – 4.2v
Resistance Range: 0.09Ω – 3.50Ω
Quiescent Current: 30μA when turned off, 50μA when stand by
Battery: 2 x 18650 High-drain Battery in Parallel