Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Do You Love ELEAF ISTICK PICO 21700 STARTER KIT? Only $35.99

Are you a beginner? If you are seeking for the starter kit, I think you can try this one because it is easy to handle! See the details>>
leaf iStick Pico 21700 is the upgrade version of iStick Pico Kit. Including Pico 21700 box mod and ello sub ohm tank. The iStick Pico 100W Kit is compatible with single 21700 battery as well as 18650 battery(with adapter), supports maximum output wattage at 100W, available in VW,TC modes. The Pico 21700 battery comes with a compact size for comfortable to hold and carry, features a large 0.91 inch easy-to-read OLED screen for vaping data.
It is only sold for $35.99on efun.top!

Please check to learn more about it>>

Wismec Reuleaux RX2 21700 Kit Only $54.99!

Wismec Reuleaux RX2 21700, the newest member of Reuleaux family, is compatible with 21700 battery as well as 18650 battery. Equipped with dual optional high performance 21700 batteries, RX2 21700 kit is capable of firing up to 230W with 2A quick charge system. Featuring the retractable top filling solution and convenient bottom airflow control.
You can get it for $54.99on efun.top!

Features:

1. 230W Max Output with Dual 21700/18650 Cells
  2. Humanized Push-pull Design for Conenient Exchange
  3. Powerful WM Coils for Huge Vapor and OPtional Flavor
  4. Two Versions of E-liquid Capacity and Drip Tips Available
  5. 2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
  6. Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
  7. Retractable Top Filling Solution & Convenient Bottom Airflow Control

Big Discount From Efun.Top You Need To Know!
Over $69 Reduced $3 Code: 69RED3
Over $99 Reduced $10 Code: 99RED10

Compatible with 21700/1865 Battery|Eleaf IStick Pico 21700 Mod

Hi friends,
Do you remember, I have recommended the Eleaf IStick Pico 21700 kit for you, now, if you are interested in the mod, you can check it!

Eleaf IStick Pico 21700 Mod-------$26.99
leaf iStick Pico 21700 Mod 100W is compatible with 21700 battery as well as 18650 battery and a high drain 4000mAh 21700 battery is available for your option. The iStick Pico 21700 mod retains the compact and ergonomic shape of iStick Pico series, which is very comfortable for you to hold and carry.

Features:

1. Compatible with 21700/18650 Battery
  2. Offering a High Drain 4000mAh 21700 Battery for Option
  3. Comfortable to Hold and Carry
  4. Powerful Output & Large Display
  5. High Compatibility
  6. 2A Maximum Charging Current for Quick Charge
  7. Functions of Micro USB Port

New Arrival Items Can Enjoy 5% Off Discount! Coupon Code: NP5D
Check To Learn More About The Promotion>>New Arrival Discount

So Easy To Handle! WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod

Hi,
I know you remember Wismec Reuleaux RX2 21700 Kit, but this time, I want to share its mod for you, please pay attention to check it!

WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 mod-------$31.99
WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 mod is compatible with both 21700 and 18650 cells and it’s a compact yet powerful vaping device with max 230W output power. With a 1.3-inch large screen, the RX2 20700 tc mod presents all parameters (including dual separate battery bars) in a more clear way.

Features:

3. 2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
  4. Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
  5. Charging

Digiflavor RDA, Do You Like Them Or Not? Why?

Hi,
We pick up top 50 items for youon our site, and you know that Digiflavor RDAs are the hot selling in 2017. But some people dpn’t like it, I will let you know these two RDAs, please tell me why you like or dislike it? Thank you very much.

1,Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA------big discount for you!
This is the first mesh rda from digiflavor, the selling point is the postless clamp design, so easy for you to put your coil.Even if you are beginner, it is totally no problem to operate it. But some vapers reflect that the item is leaking, how do you feel about it?

Features:
Postless clamp deck for easy buildings
Supports both Mesh wires and standard coils
Supports both single coil and dual coils
Deep juice well allows more space for cotton and e-liquid
Includes both regular pin and BF pin

2,Digiflavor Drop RDA------Big Discount Is Waiting For You!
4 huge post holes and Duel Airflow that provides a bottom airflow flavor experience with no leaking. The stepped airflow design provides precise control while maintaining an ultra smooth and whistle free vaping experience.

Specifications:
1.2 different sized 810 drip tips and a 510 drip tip adapter included for personal preferences.
2.2 sets of different style post screws provide choice for varied user preferences.
3.Removable gold plated positive and negative posts.
4.Standard 510 and Raised BF squonk 510 pin is included.

360° Cyclic Airflow System| OBS Crius RDA Only $24.99!

Hi,
Pleasure to let you know this new RDA, which has 360°Cyclic Airflow System, see the details with me!

OBS Crius RDA---------$24.99
With a pocket-size and fashionable appearance, OBS Crius RDA is a revolutionary rebuildable drip tank designed for gorgeous flavor with 24mm diameter. It features an innovative high-tech DIY deck with a Zirconia white piece which is heat resisting, corrosion-resistant and anti-oxidant. What’s more, it adopts new 360° cyclic airflow system with 4 adjustable holes to improve the flavor as well as increasing more bigger clouds.
Please remember use coupon code:NP5D To enjoy 5% off discount!

Please check to learn more about the item>>

SMOK Majesty Kit Luxe Edition More Choices!

Hey there,
Do you like Smok products? You can find all kinds of Smok items on efun,kit, mod or tanks? And I would like to ask you do you remember SMOK Majesty Kit, it is in stock on our site!
And now,let me introduce the new edition to you, I’m sure you will like it, because it is so gorgeous!

SMOK Majesty Kit Luxe-------$72.19 after using 5% off coupon code:NP5D
SMOK Majesty Kit Luxe Edition, an amazing kit deserving the name of masterpiece. It has ritzy, glossy appearance, every detail of the mod is telling you what exquisite means. It can reach a maximum output of 225W, with which you can enjoy massive vapor; and it has high-definition user interface, which can offer you comprehensive vaping data. Moreover, the ergonomically designed fire key can provide you with easy operations.

Please check to learn more about it>>

6% Off Discount For Widesite Selling, Just 200 Discounts!

Hi friends and vapers,
This is Efun.Top, I know you want to buy some items for cheaper price. And because we offered the price to you is the lowest price, it is hard for us to give you extra discount. And we have given you some discount, but you say I don’t like these items. :joj:

So this time, we made a big determination to give you 6%off discount for widesite selling, you can buy whatever you like use the coupon code: XQ6QC, please remember: This coupon code is for widesite selling!
Just 200 discounts, hurry up to get it! :sanja:
Selling Entry>>Efun.Top Website Selling

Special Daily Deals! $9.99 Products Waiting For You!

Hi vapers,
We have prepared some items to you, they are all sold just $9.99, please click whatever you link! No limit for using times.

1,Kanger Nebox 60w TC Starter Kit-----Not $25.99 $9.99

2,Digiflavor Fuji GTA------Not $43.59 $7.99

3,Ijoy Limitless Sub Ohm Tank------Not $45.23 $9.99

4,Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod Kit------Not $29.99 $6.99

Ladies Will Like It? Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Cap $16.99!

Hi,
Do you have wife or girlfriend,if so, you can check this one,I think ladies will like it. Please check it>>

Hellvape Dead Rabbit Cap $16.99
Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Cap has a 24mm diameter and is compatible with 24mm Dead Rabbit decks. The Challenge cap adopts direct to coil wide open airflow and Cloud focused one piece design. It has a knurled 810 drip tip and resin 810 drip tip.

Features:
Direct to coil wide open airflow
"Cloud focused" one piece design
Fits all existing 24mm dead rabbit decks
Pairs great with mechanical tube mods

With Dual 21700 Batteries|WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod!

Hi.
I have recommended WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod without batteries to you before, this time, if you want a mod with batteries, you can check this one.

WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod With Batteries $36.00
WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 21700 mod is compatible with both 21700 and 18650 cells and it’s a compact yet powerful vaping device with max 230W output power. With a 1.3-inch large screen, the RX2 20700 tc mod presents all parameters (including dual separate battery bars) in a more clear way.

Features:

3. 2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
  4. Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
  5. Charging

A New Stereo Set? Try Hugo Vapor Delux 220W TC Box Mod

Hey folks,
Do you need a stereo set, do you need a vaping mod, look, look, this is designed for you!

Hugo Vapor Delux Mod, powered by dual 18650 batteries, made from precise CNC aluminum& stainless, is able to reach up to a maximum output power of 220W. With a round Delux 1.33 inch full color screen, the mod looks amazing and fashionable.
It is sold for $44.99 on efun.top!

Features:
1.33 inch Full Color IPS Screen
Different UI for Different Demand
Precise Aluminum Processed by German CNC Machine
Advanced Balance Charging& Firmware Upgrade-able

Vandy Vape PHOBIA RDA For Deep Juice Hold System $23.99

Hi,
Pleasure to let you know this vandy vape new RDA after Vandy Vape Iconic RDA, if you want to get deep juice, you can try this one.

Vandy Vape PHOBIA RDA $23.99
The Vandy Vape PHOBIA RDA is the innovative RDA that features the deep juice hold system, single/dual coil deck and easy big screws. The deep juice deck can hold more juice and the 4 big screws made the RDA easy to rebuild. Besides, the innovative adjustable bottom airflow system will bring the chase cloud vapor.

More Details To Check And Get>>

If you are interested in Squonk Mods?
5% off discount for Widesite Squonk Mods!
Coupon code:BM5
Time: 5th----7th 2018.
Promotion Entry>>Sqounk Box Mod Selling

Smok New Product Coming! SMOK X-PRIV Kit & Mod!

Hi,
I know you are waiting for Smok new item, you can know it now, I really love this item, I hope you will have a same feeling with me. Firstly, I will let you know the mod!

1,SMOK X-PRIV Mod $44.99
SMOK X-Priv TC Box Mod 225W has a deluxe appearance and a high-definition screen with glassy material. It has a well-designed UI which is more simple and intuitive than other products. What’s more, its output power can up to 225W which can meet different demands of vapor chasers.

2,SMOK X-PRIV Kit $58.99
SMOK X-PRIV Kit is a perfect combination of power and beauty. It is covered with glassy material at front, which can offer you a deluxe appearance and a high-definition screen. It employs newly designed UI, more simple and intuitive than other products. And its output power can up to 225W which can meet different demands of vapor chasers.

Good News For Squonk Fans 5% Off Discount For Widesite Squonk Selling!

Do you love Squonk Products, or do you want to try it?
Now efun.top prepared 5% off discount for you, you can buy what every squonk items by using this coupon code!
See the details with me!
5% off discount for Widesite Squonk Mods!
Coupon code:BM5
Time: 5th----7th 2018.

Are you interested in these products?
IJOY Capo 216 Kit>>
IJOY CAPO SRDA Kit>>
GeekVape GBOX Squonker Kit>>
Vandy Vape PULSE BF Kit>>

More squonk products please click>>

Unique Etching Process–StageVape Venus RDA $23.99

Hi friends,
How is your weekend? New day is coming, I hope you will have a nice day!
StageVape Venus RDA $23.99
Here comes the new brand StageVape Venus RDA! Made of 304 stainless steel, the Venus features attractive appearance with unique etching process. It is 24mm in diameter with 810 resin drip tip. The side airflow system and angled airhole bring huge cloud and excellent flavor! The postless deck provides an easy way for building too.

Specifications:
Size: 24mm x 28.4mm
Drip Tip: 810 drip tip
Material: 304 stainless steel
Thread: Gold-plated 510 connection

More Details Please Check>>

So Cheap Cute Hellvape VP RDA Just Sold $14.99!

Hellvape has released the new item to you again, if you like it, you can check it!

Hellvape VP RDA $14.99
Hellvape VP RDA is designed by VaperSTUFF Indonesia project. It’s a 24mm dripper atomizer with black 810 PEI drip tips. The VP RDA features innovative conical post, pure naval brass barrel and gold plated SS314L deck. You can enjoy a clean and dense flavor. It also comes with a BF pin for squonking with a Squonk box MOD.

Features:
Triangle post design with slope post-holes
24K gold-plated post & deck
Adjustable black PEI top cap
Dome system for clean and dense flavor
BF pin included

Relevant Product>>
Hellvape Dead Rabbit Cap $16.99
Hellvape Dead Rabbit Challenge Cap has a 24mm diameter and is compatible with 24mm Dead Rabbit decks. The Challenge cap adopts direct to coil wide open airflow and Cloud focused one piece design. It has a knurled 810 drip tip and resin 810 drip tip. Available in brass/butcher and copper/priest.

First 1/2 Turn Design You Got To Know Wotofo Bravo RTA $36.99!

Wotofo Bravo RTA $36.99
Wotofo Bravo RTA is a 25mm with RTA with amazing knurling and great airflow. It with a top cap that has a 1/2 turn design, and easy to get your top cap on, just press down and turn it 1/2. And the Deck is a floating two clamp gravity system. For added stability the clamps follows a groove in the post. The screws are heated treated Phillips Screws and extra long to allow for bigger builds.

Features:
1.two types of glass. The Bubble Glass holds 6ml and the regular glass holds 4ml of E-Liquid.
2.The airflow is massive that leaves this satisfying swooshing sound that just might remind you of the sound of a helicopter.
3.Having massive airflow, the flavor is banging and will not disappoint.

Steel Vape Two Products With Funny Names You Got To Know!

Hi everyone,
Do you have a nice dream or are you in a nice dream? I had a nice dream yesterday night!
Ok, let me pleasure to introduce these two Steel Vape products to you, I love their names so much!

Steel Vape Sanctuary Mod $37.99
The Steel Vape Sanctuary Box Mod is an unregulated device with Mosfet chip to make it safe when vaping. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included) in parallel. The mod supports resistance at between 0.1 and 3ohms.

Specifications:
Material: Aluminum alloy (chassis), Brass (battery tube), Stainless Steel (connector, button);