ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Efun.top Halloween Vape Lucky Bag - Up to 70% OFF

Good news for all Efun.top Fans. The Vape Lucky Bags are back!
We launched 7 kinds of Halloween Lucky Bags from $0.99 to $25.99, which contain products with double or trible price! Up to 70% OFF!
Don’t hesitate to be the lucky one!
https://www.efun.top/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=lucky+bag

A Vape lucky Bag is always something to cherish. While there’s luck involved, it’s also a mystery wrapped up as a gift, because you never know what surprises are waiting inside!

It’s not possible to choose the bag contents. However, inside every Lucky Bag are premium products, with the total contents typically worth far more than the cost.

Vape lucky Bag contents cannot be accepted for returns, replacement, or negative feedback.

Thanksgiving Day is coming. We appreciate your support to efun.top for another year. We have coupons and Flash Deals at real low price.

Here are promotion details:

Nov.19 - Nov. 22 GMT +8 (China Time Zone)

12%OFF Sitewide for retail customer Coupon: THANKS12

6% OFF for VIP wholesale customer Coupon: THANKS06

Coupons can’t apply to the Following Deal Products.

Nov. 19 GeekVape Limited Daily Deals

https://www.efun.top/dailydeals.html

We will update the promotion every day

Nov. 21 Voopoo, Ijoy, Hellvape Limited Daily Deals
Nov. 22 US Warehouse Products Limited Daily Deals
https://www.efun.top/dailydeals.html

Black Friday Crazy Promotion is Coming!

1. Free Shipping

Available:

All Registered Customer!
Amount more than $49.00 (not including shipping fee)

NOT available:

VIP Wholesale orders
Package’s weight above 2KG
Drain battery order

1. 6% OFF Coupon: BLACK06

Available: All Customer!

NOT available: Promotion and Clearance products

If you wanna order a lot or have any question, kindly CONTACT our Customer Service to upgrade your account to VIP Wholesale and get more discount price.

Enjoy your Black Friday shopping at Efun.top right now!

Hi Andy,

Once again I take the leap of faith and take a risk ordering a Mod from efun on 11/22/18. I realize it takes 3-4 weeks to ship items from this company, but I take a look at 17track.net on Friday (12/7/18) to discover that my item has been sent back to the sender. Why was I not notified of this by Etop?? I sent an email to etop that day to inquire about this and today (12/9/18) I get a reply confirming this. Etop asked me if I would like a refund or for them to re-ship the item. Considering the poor level of communication from etop, would it be unreasonable for them to reship the item to me by a faster method at their expense? My Order # is 100148195.

Thanks,
Craig C

That sucks and sry to hear. I know its best to poke anyone related to them to try and get attention, fwiw tag em for ya @andycolins Gl to ya!

It’s my 2nd bad experience with this company, but let’s see how they handle it. Last time they did well to make things right. If they don’t, than shame on me for dealing with them again.