Ejuice Calculator for iPhone?

Hi! Has anyone a high recommended eLiquid calculator they could recommend for iOS? I love eJuice Me Up on my laptop but would be great to have it or something very similar on my iPhone to make it more portable. TIA :smile:

3 Likes

Ejuice related app is not allowed in app store, so use ELR or similar in the browser.

4 Likes

Have apple allowed vape apps again? I didnā€™t know that.

4 Likes

LOL sorry, it was a typo, should have said NOT :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks lads. Appreciate it. As a matter of interest, why doesnā€™t Apple allow vape apps?

4 Likes

Because Apple is a nanny that has to protect their users against any possible harm that might be.

However, when i read about it, there was no clear comment on the matter from Apple, so it is guesswork.

6 Likes

Interestingly enough, there is (or at least was) an ohms law calculator app for iPhone (canā€™t verify that it still exists in the store because android)

This one apparently has a calculator but again, canā€™t check it out:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ivape/id1127700073?mt=8

5 Likes

Ohms law calculator doesnt really have to be vape related though.

4 Likes

That is absolutely true :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got a ohms law app this weekend for my iPhone. It was free. For me eliquid recipes is all I need. Well along with steam engine.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s vape tool, itā€™s available for android, but maybe itā€™s also available for iPhone -fingers crossed lol-

Itā€™s actually for coil building but it has a built in ejuice calculator and recipe storage etc. Even the free version includes it, if you donā€™t want to pay for it.

Iā€™m just throwing that info out here, Maybe itā€™s available on iPhone, if not just ignore me :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Whatā€™s the name of the app?

3 Likes

Thank you :):hugs:

3 Likes

I think he is referring to the one called ā€œvape toolā€ which got everything from ohms calculator to recipe calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stasbar.vape_tool&hl=en

3 Likes

This is one reason why I prefer Android devices. :smirk:
If by chance you have Android available to you one of the better calculators on the Play Store is called Liquix.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has ELR ever made their Juice Calculator (the one here) available as a Windows App that would hopefully still work perfectly with Windows 10? I like the one here and have some recipes in it, but an offline app would be very handy! That way, I could use it on my PC or Laptop even if I donā€™t have Internet.

Just a suggestion: The ability to download my recipes, and really any ones I find here that Iā€™m interested in Adapting, would be truly great. Thanks

1 Like