Ejuice clones

What’s is your best clone you have ever made and what did you clone

I recently made VHM’s “Time Bomb - TNT Clone” (http://tjek.nu/r/3zCZ) and I like it better than the real TNT, which I love.

1 Like

Mine is expected duzit by ruthless. However I call it not ezduzit because I’ve never had the original and was working on it for someone else. Since I am no longer in contact with the other person the mix is called “not” ezduzit because it probably isn’t close but I like it.

What’s the recipie you ask…welp I am on v5 and it should be the final version. It’s steeping at the moment. I should know in a week.

2 Likes

What kind of flavor is it like a fruit or creme or tobacco

1 Like

Adirondack - Cascade (Clone by SthrnMixer)

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 3.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 2
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Pear (FA) 1
Red Apple (MF) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 18.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Santeria by Alpha Vapor. Took me a year to get it right. It’s a cranberry cream if that sounds good to you I will post the recipe.

3 Likes

Awww… very nice!

1 Like

I would try this but I have one with a similar profile. Looks very good.

1 Like

Oh oh oh! [raises hand]

1 Like

Mine is Bad Drips Farley’s Gnarly Sauce. Best juice i have ever tasted. I seen ejuice recipes on here, but they are not quite right as the Bad Drips version is 80/20 ratio.

So i worked on this for a few week and i think i nailed it.

Kiwi (FA) 6%
Strawberry ripe (TPA) 5%
Sweet strawberry (CAP) 3%
Bubblegum (TPA) 6%

20% flavour which will bring the mix to 80/20 which the original is. I have’nt released this recipe on my account as of yet :smile:

3 Likes

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

captured …thank you

2 Likes

I do a lot of cloning, my most recent was Mr. Goodvape’s Karma Cream. Give it a try.
The recipe is here:

1 Like

Hello ive been trying to clone this myself and have purchased (FW) strawberry kiwi, it smells and tastes exactly like gnarley sauce so its just a matter of nailing the bubblegum, if you try it let me know how you get on :wink:

1 Like

Ive tried that, im am getting closer tho. Iv used 6% FA kiwi, 5% strawberry ripe TPA, and % bubblegum TPA. Its pretty damn close upto now, im thinkin they use some sort of cream though to round out the harshness of the strawberry, along with some sweetener. Gonna have to buy another bottle to test again, but it costs £18 here in the UK

That’s funny. I did not use bubblegum in mine…

Charlie Nobles Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream aND Flawless Game Over. So good it makes you slap @VapeyMama. Oops been a bad boy.

3 Likes

It’s ok, I slap back. :clap:

2 Likes

:wink: I know!!!

2 Likes

Greetings to all masters/sifu here,

I’m newbie here, I had created a few single e juice before, all was quite ok, but the taste became flawless after a puff… I don’t know why, Maybe I did it wrongly… therefore I do wish to recreate e juice that I missed,

1. smells like Jasmine Green Tea, but when vape, it has a taste of an red apple with green tea and it’s very very cooling. If lick it on a drop of liquid, it very sweet…

2. Cookies cup cake smell, but taste like chocolate.

Is there any pointers on the ingredients for me?

Thank you all the master here.