Ejuice is cloudy now?

I understand that some flavors make ejuice turn out a little cloudy, but i know the cinnamon apple fritter recipe doesnt come out cloudy as ive made it many times before.

I recently made 30ml of some strawberry banana custard, 60ml of some nutty banana custard, along with 60ml of cinnamon apple fritter. Cinnamon apple fritter turned out not cloudy while the banana onez turned out cloudy as expected due to the banana flavoring.

That was one week ago, I went back and made another 30ml of cinnamon apple fritter this morning and it came out cloudy for the first time ever, it is now almost tome to head to bed and its still cloudy, i bought no new ingredients everythings the same. What could be causing this cloudyness and should i be concerned?

A couple of things off the top of my head

• Did you use the same implements mixing?

• Are they plastic? (Banana can kill plastic and be cloudy as you noted)

• Are the implements thoroughly cleaned between mixes?

• Is the ambient temperature of where you are mixing significantly cooler from when you last mixed (i find some cinnamon can be cloudy when it is cooler gentle heat of the juice may clear it up)

Sorry that is all I got right now I am sure there are other factors none really spring to mind at the moment.

EDIT: oh and cloudy cinnamon can clear up in a couple of days

4 Likes

Cinnamon gets cloudy. Some Apples get cloudy. It’s ok, still delicious.

4 Likes