smokjoy sv

New atomizer from Smokjoy :clap::clap:
SMOKJOY KAISER RTA
Floating build deck is your style?
Pre-order now>> https://goo.gl/ShaiNL

kaiser_1kaiser

Newest product from Smoant
GAIA 200W Box Mod
Which atomizer is the best partner of it?

1 Like

Dear customers, please watch out the fake Valyrian sub ohm tank which is priced at 19.99USD especially on eBay. The clone vape is produced by some conscienceless workshop then cause harms to your health!

You vapers will spend no more than $5 to purchase the authentic and fresh Uwell Valyrian atomizer, anyway please support the authentic Uwell product for your own health and safety.

Uwell Valyrian atomizer 5 ml → 24.6 USD

Hey, bro
Do u want to try a sharp edges Mod?
Bring you a special feeling
Voopoo Alpha One Box Mod

1 Like

Do you have a BF Box?
Therion BF DNA75C Box Mod from #lostvape
Guess it’s price :crazy_face::crazy_face:
Check answer >> https://goo.gl/UaCRu3

1 Like

$107.95 - same as FT?

$91 after you log in and you can save even more if you get the ElegoMail app, sign in every day to get discount codes.

I have my eye on this setup but not on pre-order with the options I want.

1 Like

Jhmiller, you are very familiar with our APP, thank you for sharing this offer to everyone. :star:

1 Like

15% OFF! Grab the cheapest vape at ElegoMall for your 1st. order now

Elegomall - the best vape wholesale worldwide also offering the cheapest price to vapers,
Here is the discount code to save 15% of your first order at Elegomall.com, sign in and you will get a more satisfying price here:D
Hope ya all have a great weekend ~~~

1. Uwell Valyrian sub ohm tank - Restocked (also the best seller)

1. Wismec RX Gen3 300w mod - Restocked

1. Vaporesso Revenger full kit - new color (Aluminum/Orange/Rainbow)

Last but not the least …

1. Vandyvape Pulse BF box mod, Your best choice of bottom feeder box mod., the soul mate of your Pulse22 RDA,Pulse24 RDA, and Mesh RDA XD.

Any hot vape items you like yet not listed above? Comment below and let us know.
For more products’ details please visit Elegomall.com, we are always there for you:)

1 Like

NEW SAMPLE – Kaos-Z New Arriveal

Hey vapers ! Today Elego comes with a brand new Kaos -Sigelei Kaos-Z box Mod! You may know and actually try to do something like this smoant with their Rabox,and they are making everyting fake, the chips the light ,etc. But in this device , all of it dose not make for looks ,they are definitely the part of this device .

Instructions:

Sigelei Kaos Z Mod, it is so friendly that with the 0.96 TFT color interface. Compatible with the POWER/SS/Ti1/Ni200/TCR modes, it will bring you good vape experience. Its output power can up to 200W. There are the changeable LED lights for you to choose. With the breathing LED light, the Sigelei Kaos Z Mod is so cool.

Main Feature:

1. Transparent side panels enables you to see the chip board and batteries, simple and scientific
  2. Equipped with 0.96 inch TFT color screen
  3. Built-in LED lights with multiple light effects including loop, normal and breathing effect
  4. Powered by two 18650 batteries with a maximum output of 200W
  5. Support USB charging, no more needs for extra battery chargers

Physical Parameter:

Battery Capacity: 2 * 18650 (not included)
Battery Size: 86.7 * 51.4 * 26.8mm
Max Wattage: 200W
Resistance: 0.05-3.0ohm
Connection Threading: 510

Packing list:

1 x Kaos Z Box Mod
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card

The whole box comes with a battlestart Galactica retro trying to attract the gamer out there. It’s kind of looks like a beef up advanced .it looks unique and unsame compare with other some similarities. It’s pretty coll with other breathing lights up and i have to admit it’s step out of box.Come and pick the one belongs to you !

The 1st. Mech Mods by Wismec Jaybo - Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina

The latest vape from Wismec Jaybo - Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina now is available at ElegoMall.

Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina works with single 18650 or single 20700 battery.

Standard configuration:
1 x reuleaux RX Machina (no cells)
1 x Guillotine RDA
1 x Battery Sleeve
2 x Clapton coil
1 x Cotton
1 x User Manual
1 x Warning card

Visit Elegomall.com now for more upcoming info and have a nice weekend vape fam :cool:

Wismec Reuleaux RX Machina Mech Kit: https://www.elegomall.com/product/wismec-reuleaux-rx-machina-mech-kit.html

1 Like

[New Product] Stentorian Basilisk 200W BOX MOD

Hey Folks, Elego’s here to introduce the sexy Basilisk BOX MOD from Stentorian.This Mod absolutely has a high end look and feel to it even though it is not quiet priced high.Each mod has a gorgeous stainless steel frame with unique resin colors.You’ve already knew stentorian they make high end devices.

You got stainless top on here , beautiful devices come in all different colors, you will have a 26mm platform to stand with big tanks.You have your batteries ports and venting holes on the bottom. It got a very very grippy rubbery feel to it, it feels solid as well

Specifications of this mod:
Chip: Stentorian Chip
Dimensions: 85 x 55x 26mm
Max Wattage: 200W
Output Voltage: 4.2V
Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm
Battery Type: 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
Thread Type: 510 thread
Color: Black & Red/Purple & Yellow/Yellow & Green/Pink & Blue/Red & Blue

it feels like a nice solid mod that going to last honestly if you are looking for just one really really nice mod and that’s all you want to have .It wouldn’t be a bad choice for you unless you use a bunch of big diameter atomizers obviously like a 30 ml atomizer on this.The corners are really really well rounded .it fits great and i love texture and so there’s not hot spots or anything bugs me.Come and pick the Basilisk on Elegomall !

1 Like

VandyVape Mesh RTA first look - review and price to be updated

Mesh RTA 24mm RTA tank by VandyVape is releasing then available at Elegomall with the best price very soon, the own brother of Vandyvape Mesh RDA which gets pretty close to be the best RDA in 2017.

The details of Mesh rebuiltable tank atomizer such as specification, price and review&wick video will be updated here very soon.

Visit ElegoMall.com, your best vape wholesale worldwide, now for more info on VandyVape Mesh RTA please.

1 Like

Flax paper 2nd generation-Arco 2 tank by Horizontech review - ElegoMall

Hey fellows, Elego back another thread again with a pretty new and impressive tank its 2nd generation- Arco 2 tank by horizontech.This unique sub ohm tank utilizes flax paper Link to 1st Arco tank he wicking. The outside of it looks like pretty simple sub ohm tanks ,it comes with more different colors.You may just think this is another sub ohm tank but the thing that really interests me with this is the material that they are using for wicking.

It has an outer layer on the coil head of cotton, but what is touching the actual coils the inner layer is made out of flex paper a lot of you guys may be like you are into like health and stuff
like that.

You are going to get a 25-millimeter diameter sub ohm tank ,it dosesn’t equip a sleeve for juicing up like 1st generation, which i do like a lot.The drip tips sleeve is just fine. The silver version doesn’t have colored glass tank like others that they say it is a vacuum planted glass tube. It also has knurling around .We have 2 airflow holes instead of 3 ones compared the passed one much like tfv8 and all stuff like that .

Referring the coils ,unfortunately Horizon doesn’t give us spec about what wires or what the wires are made of being material on the package or coils.We got 2 pcs of T6 coils that are a dual wrap triple coil so basically 6 stands of wire.Flax paper surrounding the coil so basically the cotton is going to soak the liquid from the outside and then the flax paper soaking the liquid from the cotton .So the coils is going to be vaporizing the liquid straight from flax paper .I’ve been using this for 2 days with 90 watts, it gets plenty of flavors even if I fill this up with sweet liquid they usually gunk up coils sooner.

The coil can hold more liquid than cotton and sends it straight to the coil improving flavor and overall the flavor of sweet .Flax paper also reduces dry and burnt hits by higher burning points by itself.After 2 days experienced ,i did found the flaovr on those coils to be amazing ,flex paper is that fact that they left longer giving you this same.Another good one is if you leave with liquid inside to most of sub ohm tanks ,they basically tend to leak.But even with 3 days left ,there wasn’t even any humidity on the bottom.

We can’t really meet a plenty of good sub ohm tanks with good flavor , durable life, ungunky , etc in the same device, so why don’t you go to Elegomall to grab that one you would love?

HorizonTech Arco 2 Tank :facepunch: https://www.elegomall.com/product/horizontech-arco-2-tank.html

VGOD & Atom Vapes Brand Week
Join now :point_right: https://goo.gl/B1RY6P
:tipping_hand_woman: Dicount:
Wholesalers and #vape users. Products of VGOD & ATOM for crazy sale online.

:tipping_hand_man: Giveaway:
SIX kits are givingaway.
2 X VGOD-Elite Mech & 4 X ATOM-YAKUZA 70W Kit

Have a happy time on ElegoMall Site :ok_woman::ok_man:

Beautiful colors
which one do you like?
Stentorian Vapor RAM BF Box
Check details>> https://www.elegomall.com/product/stentorian-vapor-ram-bf-box-mod.html

1 Like

[New Product]New liking of God-VGOD Elite RDA&RDTA From ElegoMall

Hi Folks ! Elego’s back again!I know you must be waiting and looking for Vgod’s newest movement so long ,they are goona make some blast finally !Ladies and gentlemen here i present you VGOD Elite RDA and Elite RDTA

The VGOD ELITE RDA – Designed for you. Offering the best features, high grade materials, a look and performance that is truly ELITE.

Parameter :

-VGOD engraved Elite RDA shield

-Well depth 9.25mm

-Well capacity 2ml

-Hybrid friendly protruding gold plated 510 pin

-24mm Diameter

-33mm (less 510) Height

[/URL]

-Build Deck:

Dual posts, 2mm hole

Finger tight nut, Philips or flat

Post hole spacing, ID 11mm

The VGOD ELITE RDTA - Everything you love about a dripper but with the capacity of a tank, the ELITE Series Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer offers the best of both worlds.

Parameter:

-VGOD engraved Elite RDTA shield

-Top mount oneway fill port

-4ml tank capacity

-Vacuum wicking system

-Hybrid friendly protruding gold plated 510 pin

-24mm Diameter

-46mm (less 510) Height

-Build Deck:

Dual posts, 2mm hole

Finger tight nut, Philips or flat

Post hole spacing, ID 11mm

I am very excited for this came out ,it is very easy to build inside, Got the Elite RDA on Elegomall Now ! because I bet you all love the VGOD RDTA and RDA tank and the MECH mod setup very nice can’t wait to get this!

1 Like

Vaporesso Swag 80W Kit & Sea
Instock now :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man: https://goo.gl/1vYb4D
Who will you take on your vacation?

1 Like