ELR Member Map

I was assuming u PM’d her, :rofl: welcome to the map and glad so many have chimed in, i think its kinda nice, grows community a tad closer imo. no worries to most of u my truck is not reliable enuff for long distance stalking

8 Likes

The moon? :thinking:

2 Likes

I see what you did there. The name comes from an old Creedence Clearwater Revival tune. I’m an old fan. Where I’d rather be would be a beach. Any beach but I have a bit of a preference for NC beaches. I just need some salt air badly.

8 Likes

You mean you would pick, say, Topsail, over Durham? Lol

3 Likes

I hear ya! Some white pristine beaches, clear turquoise waters, hot sun and not too many people around :sailboat:

4 Likes

Actually, Topsail Island would be my first choice. Spent a lot of time there with the family over the years but haven’t been back in far too long. I know the place well.

4 Likes

Once all the kids are out of high school, that’s where I’m headed. You can find houses for relatively cheap on the the island, especially the northern part.

3 Likes

Don’t forget fishing. Night surf fishing on the beach, cooler by my side…that’s living.

6 Likes

That’s because many of them are falling into the ocean. I’ve seen several reclaimed by the sea. But I would still be perfectly happy with most anything up north of the bridge. I always have had a preference for the southern end myself but nothing wrong with North Topsail at all.

5 Likes

I have the exact same wish. I only left the US once but that was almost 30 years ago and i was 12. I still remember being amazed as we flew over the turqouise waters and white sand and was baffled how it was totally clear when you were up close to the water. I hope i make it back for a couple of weeks before i die, lol.

4 Likes

I hail from Dildo Newfoundland, put my picture on the map

6 Likes

Put you on the map, but the software won’t let me put any new pics on the map unfortunately. So, you’re an orange house like most others. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hrhrhr seriously?

2 Likes

Minot, ND USA for me please!

4 Likes

Pretty sure he means
Troll Falls
Kananaskis, AB
Canada

6 Likes

Grand Rapids, Michigan. Please and thank you @Alisa :earth_americas:

5 Likes