ELR... The Best?

Continued:
@Lolly @Flavologist @Jenny1978 @VapeyMama @Kinnikinnick @Chrispdx @Amy2 @GalacticResidue @Walt3 @Mew

15 Likes

ā€¦ @Pentine @CallMeTut @woftam @TheTinMan1 @Mark_Turner

15 Likes
  • If I forgot to list anyone - blame the radio DJ who cut my mic. :neutral_face:
12 Likes

I must have been dreaming. I could have sworn I posted something about @TheTinMan1. Anywho, I was moving and my pc broke and and andā€¦

@TheTinMan1 wondered where I was, as did a few others.

To make a short story long, I spilled a gallon of PG during the move. A GALLON. I was quite distraught over the whole thing. In swoops @TheTinMan1 and sent me a good amount of it for frreeee. He paid shipping also.
Way COOL. Thanks Bro, you da man.

15 Likes

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 11 hours before trying again.

10 Likes

This is an excellent gathering of folks. For whatever reason ELR has drawn a lot of wonderful people. Forgive me for not making a list but it would bother me if I missed anyone and Iā€™m sure I would.

15 Likes

@paingawd @SessionDrummer thanks so much for the mention, quite unbelievable that you would mention me in the same paragraph as people on here that I look up to.
Overwhelmed
Unexpected.
:ok_hand::cry: šŸ–’ thank you :grin:

13 Likes

I have also been blessed by the folks on ELR. @JoJo very graciously gave me a WhiteRose mod and Three bottles of juice concentrate that I mixed into three 120ml bottles of juice. Apparently, the mod is one of the first mods made by @Whiterose0818 and is now considered a collectors item. Jojo had only one request coupled with the gift and that was a wish I would vape it forward when I was finished with it. I have already made plans to send it to my son. He lives in another state and I just got him started on his first vape. He is 32 and was smoking and wanted to quit.

When I first started to use the chat @SthrnMixer and @Joel5 along with @Nappen @worm1 @TheTinman1 @PolarGoat @Ken_O_Where @Daath welcomed me into the community and made me feel like I was one of them right from the start. Iā€™m 69 years young and will celebrate my 70th birthday next month. I canā€™t think of a nicer place to spend it then with all my friends on the chat.

18 Likes

Dittoā€¦wow!! Thank you for the shout outs!

I honestly feel like almost every single person on this forum has helped me tremendously at some point (or many) during my journey since joining this forum. I also donā€™t want to mention all the names as Iā€™ll miss someā€¦just a huge thanks to all the forum group. I remain forever grateful for finding this site.

HUGE thanks to @Daath for making it all happen.

13 Likes

Happy Pre-Birthday to you! :confetti_ball::gift:

7 Likes

Thanks Come to the chat as I intend to spend the 25th of Sept. There.

6 Likes

This is why (traditionally) itā€™s not been done.
Thereā€™s just so many folks to list, that have helped, or influenced (in one form or another) how we mix, or even simpler things (such as life lessons) that are equally, and in some cases, more important than vaping. /gasp! :flushed: :laughing:

Truly, the community here is just an inspiration. The fact that we get the added bonus of learning things about vaping has almost become secondary for me in many respects.

13 Likes

I canā€™t believe your bringing ā€œtraditionā€ into the conversation. Tradition ruins everything. :flushed:

Anywho, I knew there would be a lot. I also knew I would forget people. I figured it would be the kind of thread that would be around for a minute or two. A post that would say thanks, to specific people and when you remember something someone did, you post it, and maybe that person would get a warm fuzzy feeling inside or not. :blush:

Oh ya hear is a shout out to @Whiterose0818 who has helped me learn to build my own mods and still helps. He always takes time out of his schedule to answer questions and draw me pictures. (Iā€™m a slow learner). He even got me into a private Facebook page
Thanks Bro.

9 Likes

I agree that this is 100% THE BEST PLACE for a vaper, mixer and/or builder to be online, to learn or just socialize. There is a place here for anyone who vapes, no matter how long you have been doing it, or how much you know. I think we can agree that there is always something new to learn. I learn something new here everyday!

When I started vaping I only knew one online friend, from another website, that vaped. I had almost no one to go to with my questions or to help me in this journey except that one person and YouTube! That one person I know never really knew how to answer any of my questions. He even scoffed at my ā€œignoranceā€ of vaping as a whole. But, didnā€™t try to explain anything either, not like here. To be honest, It made me feel like an idiot! And thatā€™s why I waited and lurked a little before actually joining the forum. I saw that this forum was way different than how he acted towards me and my questions, and I felt like it was exactly what I needed.

I donā€™t know where I read about mixing your own juice, but I decided to try. Once I came here, EVERYTHING changed!! I registered and introduced myself, and I immediately felt welcome and included! I had so many people offering me advice and help and wanting to know if I needed things! No one laughed at my lack of knowledge. I didnā€™t feel like an idiot once since I joined. No one talked down to me. I was, and will always be, so incredibly overwhelmed by how much everyone cared about my questions and that I was doing what was right for me, my skill and knowledge level, and most of all, safe! Without having anyone else to turn to for help, a group of total strangers suddenly felt like family! I donā€™t know exactly how I stumbled my way here, but I have been thankful everyday since!

The people here who have helped me are more than I could ever list. I wrote a post just the other day and tagged just a few of those people who have sent me things or have specifically given me a lot of help.

This community is completely unique in how so many different types of people from around the world can debate, discuss, question, joke or teach without someone getting annoyed. People are never arguing as they do in any other forums. No one makes (serious) insensitive comments, lol, but often do harass each other as you do an old friend! Iā€™ve never been scoffed at for my lack of knowledge, only been offered to be taught about what I donā€™t know, which I always will gladly accept! And offered things I donā€™t have.

I have had several people pay it forward to me, and I pay it forward as much as I can! Even the number of things that have just been offered to me is completely unreal. And the things that I have received have been so helpful and have meant the world to me.

I want to send a giant thanks to @daath for making this all possible! And to all of you, who brighten my every day with your lovable and vastly different personalities!

19 Likes

Beautifully said :ok_hand::smiley:

7 Likes

@Silhouette got me into the giving spirit by sending my husband and i a present. Much love sis

7 Likes

Fantastic! Iā€™ll be there. I put your BDay in my calendar!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll second that statement :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Great!! Iā€™ll look forward to seeing you there.

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:ļø

4 Likes