ELR... The Best?

Thank you! And thanks for the shoutout!! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

My entire journey into ejuice diy and subohm vaping in general is all thanks to ELR. So many people helped me, a couple of weeks it was like Christmas getting care packages of flavorings and other supplies and even some hardware to start my adventure into diy. Without elr and all the people who helped me (you know who you are!) I wouldnā€™t have ever got so into mixing and vaping in general. This place took me in and molded me into a mixing machine lol thank you all!

12 Likes

This is why I didnā€™t mention anyone else by name, besides who I did, I feel like I would have mentioned just about every regular poster on the forum, and I didnā€™t want to miss anyone, anyway itā€™s been bugging me but I know you guys know I consider you fam!
Well here goes my best shot if I missed you Iā€™m sorry!
@Jayrell @Jenny1978 @Sprkslfly @GalacticResidue @VapeyMama @fidalgo_vapes @Mew @GPC2012

11 Likes

@Lostmarbles @TheTinMan1 @Dan_the_Man @Lolly and I know I missed people and that bugs me
See already thought of one more and she is my wife!!! @Molly_Mcghee

11 Likes

Awe! Thanks! You are an inspiration to me in how you picked up coil making and wicking. You, and some others made me feel like I can do it too!

8 Likes

Thanks for the love @paingawd @Leilani @Cutlass92. You all make me smile everyday. Such a diverse group and this noob has learned from everyone here so canā€™t really make a list. Thanks for the help and encouragement to not fall back into old habits. I didnā€™t know much when I joined except my IPV MINI 2, Motherā€™s Milk and premade coils in my first year of vaping. Knowing how to mix and build has expanded my horizons and now with a @Whiterose0818 in my hand, I feel like Iā€™m sitting pretty. But always wanting and needing to learn more. So thanks everyone. Much love! :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

its supper easy with the coil master kit! i promise you can do it!

6 Likes

Thank you!! I have my eye on a few!! Going to get one soon!! I have shakey hands, which concerned me. But the jig seems to make it much easier if your hands shake.

5 Likes

with the jig as long as you can keep pressure on them you can do it, now getting them in the rda or rta might take a few tries but as long as you get one with a large build space i think you will be ok.

5 Likes

Good advice, you sound like a pro already!

4 Likes

just very mechanical, @Molly_Mcghee says if i cant fix it it cant be fixed.

8 Likes

Long time no see. Glad youā€™re still around!

7 Likes

I 2nd that marbles! Been forever since Iā€™ve seen mikelej post!

6 Likes

Yeah, I pop in from time to time rarely. I hadnā€™t been mixing for a while, moved and had some BS to deal with. I just placed an order on nicriver for some flavors I need, tho. Gotta mix some of my strawberry frosted sugar cookie for a coworker when it gets here :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Glad to know youā€™re alive. Hope everything works out for ya brother.

5 Likes

Alive I am, tho some days just feel like auto pilot. Work eat sleep repeat meh $ lol

5 Likes

I know the feeling. Gotta just keep on keeping on.

8 Likes

TRUTH!!!

5 Likes

Thanks man, and while Iā€™m in a speakin mood Hi @mikelej14 long time no see aw hell hello everybody :smile:

8 Likes

Oh yes yes. Everyone here has helped me on this awesome DIY Jounery. I have learned so so much. I looked back over the first few recipes that i created in 2015 and WOW did i come along way. Thank you ELRā€¦
I want to give a special thank you to @MisterSinner for this awesome Eleaf mod and @Pro_Vapes for the tasty juices. Ive been painstakingly trying to replicate them. I think you may have the magic touch my friend
. There are times when i think the whole world has gone bat shit crazy, then i come here and get reminded that there are still sane people in the worldā€¦ :wink:

11 Likes