ELR... The Best?

Good to see you posting. Hope you’re doing well!

7 Likes

Sometimes I forget that ELR isn’t really a place, even though I consider it my vacation home…its you people. You guys are all awesome and I have enjoyed literally every interaction I’ve had here for years now.

I wanna give a shout out to the OG mixers that set the tone of this forum and everyone else for maintaining and integrating to that tone.

I spend most of my time chatting these days and even the realtime dialog is civil…and we even talk politics despite many of us having different viewpoints.

I think the key to this place is respect for our friends and new colleagues here. We were all newbs once, we are all seeking similar happiness in vaping. Thank you for sharing your own journeys and allowing us to learn. Thank you for respectful disagreement. Thanks for your reviews and experience.

I love you guys.

19 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you for putting into words what I feel too, but couldn’t quite explain!

7 Likes

Can not say it better!

4 Likes

I should have asked! I didn’t even think about it, I wish I would have sent something for @Molly_Mcghee as well! Now I feel awful, if you use those shots and she likes them let me know so I can send some for her. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

where do you buy your wire shots ??? do you thi k its better to buy the wire shots or rolls

2 Likes

It’s ok, we share everything, you sent it to both of us!

6 Likes

I got you covered @Silhouette

1 Like

I don’t buy wire shots, only spools. I cut off around 5in of my favorite wire (32×3/40 SS Twisted Clapton) and sent them to him. I buy from advancedvapesupply.com, Stuart who works with them has always suggested wire types for me, and has never steered me wrong. I’ve loved every wire he makes me try, and my husband loves the Staggered that he recommended for him.

6 Likes

Aw, thanks Session, you are an absolute doll. :blush:

3 Likes

No worries at all!!! Thanks for thinking of me!! @Cutlass92 shares (even when he doesn’t want to!!)

8 Likes

We actually the way it works is, what’s hers is hers and, what’s mine is hers as well!

12 Likes

Truer words were never spoken.
LMAO

13 Likes

My wife made me get a tat, HWHL…

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy

13 Likes

Got my strawberry in the mail today from @Laura5. What a nice thing to do for someone! It’s good to know that real, nice people still exist in this world. I will be sure to pass it on as soon as I get the chance. Thanks again! Gonna go mix up some strawnana custard right…about…NOW!

13 Likes

what up my peeps?

@fidalgo_vapes found out that I never tried that milk choc. flave. from INW. The one that they changed. Because he has a good heart and a giver, He sent me some!!! How cool is that eh?

Can’t wait to give it a try. Thanks Brother, It came in the mail today.

If any body has a decent recipe using INW og milk chocolate I would appreciate a share

10 Likes

I totally love this place and the people that make it up. I am not sure how but there is some sort of blessing hanging over the site.

I say that because I am normally a complete and total A$$ Hole. ( my sisters would say “that is the natural state of the male species”) I have seven sisters by the way.

Anywho, I was Making a small trade with @heatho72 and I truly believe I came out on top of that one. He sent me a couple extra flavors. super cool

Thanks Bro you da man

15 Likes

Have been involved with three others and since coming here pretty much full time I only stop by the others to say hi to some friends.

So Yes without a doubt ELR is best IMHO

10 Likes

Well THAT explains it !!!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes