ELR... The Best?

I’ve never made fun of you! Given you a hard time yes! But you like it so it’s ok. :wink:

2 Likes

If I joined and made more than a couple posts then this forum is up there at the top with me. There are at least 3 vaping forums that I will never even post at because of rules, or just a first impression I get from reading a few topics that interest me.

I have already had a very warm welcome, been tagged into a stellar giveaway, and even been offered some juice to try(the likes of which causes me to have a hard time keeping the saliva in my mouth when I read the recipe).

I do quite a bit of lurking and reading before I just jump in and start posting. Gotta test the water and make sure it is not too cold first.

Thanks ELR, for killing my phone battery 4 times already, and so much more…

11 Likes

Yeah, everyone here has done something for me, no @ needed, love you all and appreciate all of your input, giving up smoking was the best thing I did but meeting amazing people like you was priceless…

12 Likes

But the million dollar question is are we happy to have met you!?

2 Likes

yes…absolutely.

8 Likes

I don’t give a fuck tbh :wink:

6 Likes

Awww. Sumbuddy got tha case grumpy pants. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Bugalien

5 Likes

I love this guy !!!

6 Likes

Everyone’s pants get grumpy sometimes, dont they?

IDK, I am not a pair of pants BTW. Just assuming that if I were a pair of pants, there would be times…

6 Likes

My pants always get grumpy around xmas… the stresses of being stretched too thin…bound to happen…

8 Likes

Aww, but I thought you lived for my approval!

2 Likes

Yeah he gives me shit too. But we love him just the way he is. I feel like this is the only place left on earth where I can say Merry Christmas without somebody making a comment, and I have no qualms of telling all else Happy Holidays, but for some of us it’s still Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Tis good advice not to lay on your back and read the recipes in this forum you will drown in your own saliva.

3 Likes