ELR vape bands in hand!

OOHHH I LOVE that Pink FLAVOR CHASER ONE ! What can I do to get one !

Payment sent @Whiterose0818 ! Wrote a note there too so you know which ones ! Thank you for doing this y’all !

2 Likes

shoot me a PM with your address, i’ll send you my paypal info

3 Likes

i have quite a few extras, fam, if anybody needs some…if you are unable to purchase for ANY reason, PM in private and i will make sure you get something…your privacy will be kept with utmost discretion…

8 Likes

@Chrispdx I’m with you wish I could get one, my vape budget is being spent on replacing my caved in kitchen floor, we had a leak under it and now I have to come up with the first six hundred dollars for the contractor. at least I don’t have to foot the whole bill thank god for insurance. :rage:

3 Likes

I know first hand that taking on a project like this is quite a bit of work.
WhiteRose and all involved, your time, efforts, hard work and diligence in putting this together are greatly appreciated by me, and I’m sure I’m not alone in this.
KUDOS! for a job well done.

Rubbers for me RTA’s. :smiley:

7 Likes

Don’t go all “Bill Clinton” on us…

3 Likes

I gave up cigars long ago :wink:

7 Likes

Am I having a senior moment or do I remember you saying you’re in Columbia SC? If so we could just meet up rather than you mailing them. Thanks for all the legwork on these man!

4 Likes

Louisville, KY

1 Like

They look awesome @Whiterose0818 ! Thank you so much for making this become a reality!:smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to receive mine and see them in person.

4 Likes

Senior moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are these all spoken for & is the price US$ oh & whats postage cost ?
Thanks

i had 75 of each made for a total of 300 bands. i havent taken an exact count, but there are some of each left…$3 US currency each. donations accepted to cover shipping, handling and packaging. some are more able to give than others and some are unable to give at all, but everyone will receive, one way or another…if you are interested, PM me and we will go from there…

6 Likes

Senior moment, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the story of my life. lmao

2 Likes

So @SthrnMixer is this for southernMixer or sthornmixer. :smiley:

1 Like

Look away, Dixie Land :sunglasses:

1 Like

Headed to post office now

10 Likes

That’s alot of envelopes brother. :grinning:
Thank you once again. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I tried and I tried, but the absolute lowest that USPS would allow me to send each of those envelopes was $2.45 each.
AND now it makes sense…I sent a coupla packs of rayon once from a grocery store that had a makeshift Post Office in it…they charged me under a dollar, but the cheapest you can send a package is $2.45, so whoever received it had to pay the difference. …and to that, I apologize…

5 Likes