ELR vape bands in hand!

It is what it it bud. Gladly tip the postie for my bands. :wink:
It’s an exclusive club were in you know. :yum:

5 Likes

What did it cost to post to the uk?

thats the only ones i havent sent yet. but i did have em give me a quote…it is going to cost $13 to ship to EU. i will be sending Patti’s package off in the morning. i didnt have the right envelope for his order. its going much further, so i want a very heavy duty envelope for him.
So @Phill, if you want bands, let me know now…i can send em to Patti and he can send em to you

5 Likes

That is "#¤#% excellent @Whiterose0818!! Thanks for doing this!

@Pattie - I understand you’ll have a bunch to send to people in EU? I want a bunch to give away with other giveaways etc :slight_smile: Do I pay @Whiterose0818 or you?

I feel like I am so behind on ELR these days :confused:

5 Likes

Lars, i will deal with you personally. i have been waiting for the smoke to clear. the vast majority of presales have been sent, so its safe to get a count and see whats left.
so either send me a PM in the next 24 hours, or i’ll send you one.

5 Likes

There was only you and i that got them in the EU anyway. Yours are being sent direct to you and mine to me. :yum:

1 Like

Do you need some more money from me bud. Didn’t realise it would be $13 to send to me. :slight_smile:️

dont sweat it, brother…i got you

2 Likes

Thanks bro. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sounds like a spanking is in order! lololo

9 Likes

Cool can you pm me the info on where to send the money. I can’t find the post on it. I’ll take 10 of each.

2 Likes

I was thinking it…you said it. :wink:

2 Likes

Everyone USA was sent yesterday…Patti, Phill, you two went out just now…
@daath: make contact with me when you are available

9 Likes

Thank you brother. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Lookee what came in the mail today! These are great quality! Thank you so much for doing this for us.

14 Likes

and thats what i want everyone to see! i did not get the cheap thin bands…i got the thick ones that are really nice! and, YES, they will fit the 24-25mm tanks!

10 Likes

Sure will. Those are 2 Boreas that are 25mm. Wasn’t a problem at all putting them on.

7 Likes

Woo!! Got mine too!! They are awesome! Now I don’t have to worry about cracking my glass every time I knock my mod over (which happens more often than I care to admit). And I can take you all with me wherever I go. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you again @Whiterose0818 for pulling this all together. Well done!

11 Likes

My wife is a non vaper… here is how you know:
I am still on business (currently finishing up in GA) and I won’t be home til Saturday. I get a call and she says, “You got some mail today… it had a little piece of plastic in it”. So I’m sitting here trying to think what in the world did I order that was just a little piece of plastic…? So finally I ask her, “Were there some rubber like rings also?” After a second or two I hear… "Oh yeah, there’s some rubber things too…"
I think my vape bands came in…

14 Likes

She opens your mail?!?!?

2 Likes