ELR vape bands in hand!

Lets pretend it’s a bomb… yes… I let her open my mail…

7 Likes

WoooHoooo!!

Love, love, love these vape bands AND the drip tips! Thank you so much,
@Whiterose0818 !!

13 Likes

Great Job And Thank You.

11 Likes

Got mine in! Thank you! It looks great.

12 Likes

Funny :laughing:

2 Likes

Got mine today as well. These things look great!
BTW, I love the drip tip that was sent. Thank you @Whiterose0818! I preciate’cha.

7 Likes

Thank you ! Love the drip tips as well so much fun !!

11 Likes

I received mine as well. Great work WR and all those involved. Loving them!

10 Likes

Got mine today also. Thanks for the drip tip @Whiterose0818 you truly make this a better place

12 Likes

how can i get these in NZ? I thought they were for your wrists now i see they are for the tank. yeah im sick of smashing my glass on rta’s =/

4 Likes

well, i guess if you wanna pay the shipping, i’ll send it to you.

6 Likes

sounds like you got yourself a deal partner!

hot diggity. pm for deets

5 Likes

paypal:
whiterose0818@yahoo.com
as you wish

6 Likes

Ya know…it just hit me when I saw your pic…

If you someone reads that top down (vertically) and assuming they’re lined up (and you can only read the one side), using one band of each would potentially read as:
“Clouds, Flavor”
“Bitch! Chaser”

hrm… ducks for cover while laughing

6 Likes

@Whiterose0818 Package arrived safe and sound today. Love the bands, and thank you so much for all our time and hard work you put in on this project. And for the cool drip tip, very generous of you!

8 Likes

I’d like to thank the wonderful person that sent me two vape bands they are awesome

14 Likes

You are most welcome, my brother…from both of us!

6 Likes

I’m looking at your hair! …I remember hair [jealous emoji here]
Happy Fathers Day Pops! …good luck on the Smok HPriv :wink:

5 Likes

Grandpa on dads side dad, and brother all almost bald by 30 grandpa on moms side hair just like mine when he passed at 78, fingers crossed.:grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for being here! You make me smile!
You know what I love most about those pics?? When something like vaping transcends multiple generations…you know it’s not just a fad.

This stuff is improving lives for young (20-somethings), old (mature), and everyone in between!

IF we keep spreading the word, and educate everyone we come into contact with from all sides and every age/race/group/etc, sooner or later they have to take notice and acknowledge this is a real solution to giving up cigarettes/pipes/cigars/etc!!

11 Likes